Thread: Macy's Clearance Racks

Macy's Clearance Racks

Just got in from Macy's. Hit only the clearance racks found a Jones Of New York skirt that sold for $99 got it for $17.32. A Liz Claiborne Blouse that sold for $79 got it for $3.48 and a Olag bra that sold for $28 got it for $6.98.
    The best thing is that I can wear them now and for the next 3 months before springs things come in.
    Plus talking to all the women looking for sales and helping each other. One lady show me where the skirt was in my size. Then try it on to make sure it fit. I started out looking for red high heels. Oh well guess I have to shopping again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    Those things sound awesome! And so inexpensive too! I love Macy's (which is why my Macy's card is maxed out). Their juniors section has the best low-rise jeans and they have so many cute handbags, like Dooney & Bourke.

Great sales! I've got to get to Macy's soon!
    warmly, Linnea

Cool!!! I'm hitting a local JC Penny's moving sale tommorow!!! Enfemme!! Hope to find simular great deals...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Cool!!! I'm hitting a local JC Penny's moving sale tommorow!!! Enfemme!! Hope to find simular great deals...

Karren
    Good luck hon hope you find some nice things.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I hope someday I can go into JC Penny all femmy and buy something fun...I've passed sometimes...others not....its always hard to tell.

Beth
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

About a year ago, I purchased my first dress. Back then, in my neck of the woods, the store was called Foley's (now Macy's). I was looking for a party dress, and being nervous, I said I am going to a Valentine's day party, where the guys dress a girls and the girls dress as guys (total fabrication). I asked the SA for help in finding a dress, as I didn't know my size. On their sales rack was a $160 red silk dress, with a slanting hemline. It fit, my cost, $29.95 + tax. And I got to try it on in the dressing rooms. They were having a slow moment at that time.

What's that Mastercard commercial? Some item costs X another item costs Y. Trying on a dress in the store, priceless.

Then I purchased my first wig, strawberry blond, and I found out about color clash. Bright red doesn't go with strawberry blond! Boo Hiss.

Helen in OK

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    Hi Helen. Our Macy's was under another name-- Meier & Frank-- until last year, so technically I maxed out my card with their stuff. Macy's does seem to have cuter things, though not in the jammies department. I miss my PJs with the little kitties and French words on them.

Banned Read only

Question

macy's has a very pro-tg policy, so I support them

Macy's

Yes Macys has a very liberal TG policy and I love to shop in those stores!

Using a fitting room is fine in every store I have been in and the SA's are understanding and wonderfull. Saying that I hope no one goes out and has a bad experiance!

On the reciept is their web sight and I have sat down a number of times and given glowing reports of different departments and personel in the feed back.

I hope seeing positive feed back helps them maintain there attitude towards us crossdressers.

Hugs Krystal.
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

Aspiring Member
    i just luv macys' outlit i could get lost in oblivion in there they have such awesome deals on duds, and what the sad part is they closed the one in Atlanta Ga, so i have been looking far and wide for one via close to me they rule!

Is this the same macys at Herald Squard? Cause am moving to NYC and looking for nice places to shop and get items cheap. My wife knows I CD but being she likes money she's not big on me spending alot of something she feels is weird so when I can find a good cheap deal I snag it. So is this the one near times?