Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: when did you start cross-dressing?

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

At the ripe old age of 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hermione Simpson View Post
    at what age did you start cross-dressing & if you can remember what did you wear (i was 7 when i started cross-dressing in secret & wore my sisters school uniform which was navy blue jumper, white blouse, navy blue skirt, navy blue tights & black shoes)
    I took my mother's stockings and black patent leather pumps and put them on while my aunt baby sat me. My aunt was kind enough to let me play mom and I have been hooked ever since. I bet many boys have had this kind of experience and did not become CD's. My experience was like February snow, it stuck.
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 01-16-2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: verboseness
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I remember wearing girls panties at age 4? I was ratted out to my mom by a friend and my mom said nothing to me, but the panties magically disappeared. Then a big "make-up" session at age 5 with a neighbor girl - ended badly with me getting a scolding. And then . . . a good two decades of memories are fractured and incomplete due to dissociative issues. Next clear memories of regular dressing are at about age 37-38 maybe.

Hugs
    'lissa

i believe i was about twelve or thirteen my next door neighbor used to pasint my toe nails and "make" me wear her skirts and panties and i loved it but never said anything intill about six months to a year ago

I started around 11 or 12. Can't remember what exactly but found a pile of my sister's clothes in the basement and just couldn't resist trying them on.

I was about 15, for some reason my sister bought me a penthouse mag and when I looked through it I confessed I wanted to look and dress like those women. Then we went shopping and she bought me nylons and dress up stuff.

For me it was 7, after a teen girl taught me about sex that summer, she left 2 pair of panties that i found,they smelled of her perfume and felt so silky I had to try them on.Later found a corset in an old house still love corsets. being an only child and living in the country I started to raid moms. as a teen i raided clothes lines, panties were left out a lot back then and they wasnt safe.

I guess it was 13 or 14. Started off with my mum's knickers and the transferred in to skirts/dresses and anything else I could think of.

I remember one dress had like a scrunchy front which I used to love wearing as it's tightness made the falso boobs from socks in a bra look real.

I've been wearing panties 100% of the time since i was 14, but i began experimenting way before that. around 20 or 21 I began wearing a bra about 50% of the time. By the time i was 30, i was wering one every single day. Now, at age 37, I havnt worn any mens clothing at all in about 6 or 7 years, not even shoes.

hi

hi i have just start and i am 32 years old bit off a late start but i love doing it

At age 7 my mother stayed home with my brother and I while my dad worked. For a small income, my mother also watched five more kids for a few hours everyday in our house. I remember letting two of the girls dress me up in my mother's makeup and a dress. I was a little embarrassed, but really loved it. I'll never forget my mother painting my toenails for me when I asked her, and the funny look on my dad's face when he got home from work.

I started at 10. I wore my mom's heels. I tried to look like the girls in my dad's playboy magazines.

It was, as I recall about seven or eight, I used to get mums stuff out of the washbasket and put on, I remember that, I also rescued a dress from the rag bag and had that until I went through one of those purge things, well, not quite a purge I guess when it's only one thing.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

Love wearing silky things
    My earliest memories are from when I was about twelve years old. I used to babysit my younger brother and sister when mum and dad went out on a saturday night. I used to dress up in my mums bras and panties at first, later adding her blouses and skirts.

From then I would wear my elder sisters things, then later my girlfriends things and so on until today when I have bought and collected my own wardrobe to wear.

xx

Aspiring Member
    I'm now 34 and I really only started to wear some skirts with heels as of this past summer. However, I think that I have previously worn high heels way back when I was in my early 20's.

Gina

[SIZE="3"]I started about 7 or 8. I started wearing my mom's latex girdle with stockings and garters attached. I quickly graduated to make up and beyond.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

My earliest memories start around age four. I must have looked a sight but I was hooked on wearing Mom's and my Sister's girdles and nylons. My Sis had a black merry-widow that leaves a particularly strong memory, burned into my brain! I can remember trying to stuff the cups with cosmetic cotton balls, think she had a jar of them in the bathroom.

Often got caught, at that age you have no awareness of time. But, I learned very quickly how to be secretive. By age eight, I'm dressing up in complete lingerie ensembles and I started to try on Mom's Dresses at about the same time.

Puberty comes along, and of course most of us know about what happens for CD's in puberty! I have never purged and never felt much of any guilt or regrets.

Peace and Love, Joanie

really young

I don't know exactly,but I was very young,definitely before puberty and after that it really took off.
    Hugs and kisses
    Jill

Quote Originally Posted by jessica33 View Post
    I still remember wearing my mom's stockings . She did not stop me because she though it was cut .
    I assume you mean she thought it was cute

Definetely pre -school

And certainly by 4 or 5,maybe earlier. Angela. :GE:

About 13 or 14 was my mom's pantyhose and progressed to her dresses and slips/bras. She was PO'ed when she found out. When I moved out at 19 I stated buying my own.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I was either 7 or 8 years old, would play dress up with the girls next door, then regularly when I was in my teens going into my mom's closet and trying on all of her different clothes, it amazing that my mom or younger brother and sister never caught me at it.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Red face

I started at about 7or 8 when my best friend came up with the idea to dress in his mothers old silk or rayon dresses and sneak into the girls camp to spy on them. Now that I thnk about it I don't know why???? from there it went to trying on my moms and sis's slip and panties out of the clothes hamper and then other things when at home alone out of dressers and closest.

Around the age of 5 with my mom's pantyhose.

Started at age 4-5 yrs old with my aunts nylons and nightgowns and has been there ever since, later in life after coming out to my mom, she told me that I liked to rub the silky bindings of my baby blankets against my cheek as a baby.
    ginger

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Well, I don't remember this but we have a home movie where my sister and I are crossdressed. I had to be 4 or 5 and she was 3 or 4. She was having a great time in a "hey, look what I'm doing" sort of way. I haven't seen the movie in a while and I was trying not to look (and trying to look like I wasn't trying not to look) but it seemed like I was enjoying myself in a rather different way.

When I was 13 or 14 I borrowed some underwear, but it wasn't until more like high school that I went beyond that. My parents used my closet to store some boxes, and one of those boxes had women's clothes in it. There weren't any dresses in it but there was a nice polyester pantsuit in a dusty rose color that I liked to wear. Until I got caught anyway.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.