Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Item Of Female Clothing Would You Like To Get?

Question What Item Of Female Clothing Would You Like To Get?

I have another question. Is there any item of female clothing you would like to get that you don't have yet? For me, I wanted for a long time to own a cheerleader outfit with short pleated skirt, matching shell top and panties. I finally got one on eBay and is it ever cute!!!. It is blue and red with the letters NCHS on the bust. The panties are blue. It fits great!!! I also bought a pair of cheerleader socks and cheerleader tennis shoes through Ebay. I love the way the short skirt flips against my butt when I walk. And the way it kicks up (and shows my panties) when I practice my cheers. Go Team Go!!!

Is there any special item of female clothing anyone else has wanted to own? A prom dress? A bridal dress? Skating dress? Evening gown? Tennis dress? Some item of underwear?

Jenny (50 posts and counting)
    Last edited by Jenny; 05-26-2004 at 03:18 PM.

Thumbs up The items I like :-)

Hi girls

I love camisoles.. That sounds pretty simple and it is but WOW the feel is devine. I like dressing relatively conservative with 2 inch heels. I'm looking forward to my first day out!!

Danielle

Corset

I'd really like a good lace up corset!

CDKathy

Smile Bridal gown for sure...

...with lace from the bust up to the neckline. Also the full petticoat and the shoes and...and...

Not that I would actually want to get married in it... although...

How about a nice BMW

I think a nice BMW or Corvette, Red of course. I think I would look great out and about, in one of those numbers. Let See do they have my size!!!!
    Hot Rod Hanna Here
    Summer

Departed
    Recently I have made some purchases that were on my 'must have" list. I now have a black halter prom dress, a pink baby doll and kimono robe, pink jeans, spiked heel booties, espadrille wedge sandals, black platforms with ankle straps, a floral print sleeveless dress, and some other niceities. Of course there's still a lot of stuff I "need"

Julie

janice487
    I would love a long evening gown, preferably white.

Smile

These are great ideas so far. I did buy a promstyle dress a couple of years ago at Nordstrom's in San Jose, California. It has spaghetti straps. It is royal blue with a lighter blue satin strip that runs from the front neckline in a swirl over my right hip and to the hem. It fits real well. (I didn't try it on before I bought it; I chickened out plus I didn't have my breast forms with me.) The clerk didn't bat an eye when I bought it. It makes me feel elegant, even though I wasn't selected prom queen that year.

The suggestion of a babydoll negligee sounds fun. My oldest sister (7 years older) used to have a two piece shorty nightie set (which I strongly deny that I tried on when I was about 12 while I was home alone from school ). It had a short top that came down to my (I mean her) hips and then matching bikini panties. It was in a pink and blue plaid material and made out of cotton. It would be a lot of fun to get another one of those kind of nighty sets for those cool nights when I am feeling more innocent.

Jenny

Gina Bellingham

clothes!! I would like

I am very lucky lots of pretty clothes and lingerie, guess I would just love a partner to share and enjoy it all (wife knowa but dissaproves)
    Gina

Post Gotta have

I would love a renaissance style outfit with the lace-up bustier, like the kind you see in SCA catalogs.
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

Since I have to be pretty secretive and don't have a lot, the list is pretty big:
    Formal gowns
    Wedding gown
    Cheerleader outfit
    Tennis dress

So many things I want...

By the way, I love your avatar.

Oh, a golf outfit with skirt and wear it on the course. (Thong under that skirt!)

Question I would like to get

A plaid, pleated schoolgirl type short skirt. I also really want a thong cincher. It can "cinch" that male type "handelbar" waist so I have more of a girly figure.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

CDKathy

I like country living...

I was out on the front porch the other day just enjoying the day when a couple of ladies rode by on some very beautiful horses. I got to thinking...have any of you watched any equestrian events on TV?

I'm thinking here of the outfits the ladies wear. Those tight fitting stretch pants that are molded to their bodies, the white ruffled blouses and the sexy red jacket with the velvet collar...

Not to mention the nearly knee high riding boots.

Smile Golfing As a Girl

Kay,

You are a girl after my own heart. I would love to be able to play golf wearing a golf skirt or a skort. (I never used to think skorts were that sexy but now I have a couple and they are kind of fun.) I have never been able to do that. The closest I have been able (brave enough?) to do is to wear a pair of girl's denim shorts, panties and a sports bra under my boy's tee-shirt. Lately I have been noticing how a lot of girls at the courses I play wear khaki cargo-style shorts. So I went on to good old eBay and bought a pair of stretch khaki cargo shorts by Paris Blues. They are a little longer than most of my girl's shorts but a little shorter than my boy's shorts. Because they are stretch they fit soooo tight on my butt and legs. They arrived while I was on vacation. I am going to try to get up my nerve to wear them to play golf this evening. It is not quite the same as wearing a golf skirt but it is as close as I can come right now. I will let you know if I can get up my nerve to do it.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Elinor

Talking

A corset to hold in my tum.
    A Brides Gown Prom Gown.
    Lots of Petticoats!

Wink Jenny - golf outfits

Jenny, Must first say your pretty,

Funny how girls think alike! I too own and wear womens shorts. The last pair I bought at eddie bauer and they are cargo's! shorter than mens and tiny cargo pockets but I still wear them to the grocery and all. I have taken to womens sleevles tops this summer and did yard work in one last weekend. Neighbors did not seem to notice, waved and chated! I have worn a bra with that type of outfit but only with a light fleece vest on. (womans oh my..) I can get away with small forms in that bra with a vest
    G.L. on your adventure!

Hey, anywhere near Bozeman?

Kisses Kay

Davina1489
    I would love a fake fur long enough to go to my ankles would feel so nice but not real don't want to kill the animals.
    Davina

Post Clothing

For me it is not exactly "clothing" per say, I love the way a pregnant woman looks so the one thing I have been serching for is an Empathy Belly. Never seen one on eBay and they are way to expensive to purchase new so I will just keep looking.
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

Thumbs up What a Unique Idea, Chandra!!

Hi Chandra (my Montana colleague)

I have to say that your desire to look like a pregnant woman is a first for me. What a unique idea!!! A lot of us talk about altering our body shape by false breasts and padded panties but yours is the first I have ever seen where you would take the ultimate and uniquely feminine step -- being pregnant. I don't know if you read the comics in the paper but in the Zits comic strip not too long ago the main character -- a teen boy -- had to wear an empathy belly as part of a class project. I think that would be a good idea for all teen boys (and teen girls for that matter) to get an idea of how pregnancy affects you.

Keep us posted on your search for an empathy belly and good luck.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

shoes

I would like to find a pair of velvet heels!

Marda

Red face *All* That *Glitterz*

Hi Girls

*Nothing* cheap & easy about this KittyKat

One thing (to start)

A Breathtakingly Gorgeous & *GiNormous* *Exclusive* *Set*

*Diamond Ring* with coordinating
    *EarDrops* and
    *Pendant Necklace*

See you at the "Ball" my dears

Love / Marda

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    A pair of shoes. I can find 'em but never in my size. Black 3" heel, closed toe, but ankle and heel straps. Open heel. I wear a 13W and can't find them anywhere.

LacyPJs

A teddy!

I've always wanted a teddy, but due to my height & size... well, let's just say that I'll probably be wanting one for quite a while yet! : )

A close second would be a cute looking skating dress. Haven't seen one of those either. : (

LacyPJs

Deeanna
    E-bay has opened a whole new world for my dressing needs. Cloths , shoes, and so on. I still want a nice set of gel breast forms. Love ya !