Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What Item Of Female Clothing Would You Like To Get?

I would love to have a dress from the 1800's or from the medevil time period. How about a bussel to go with a dress from the wild west?
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph
    A pair of shoes. I can find 'em but never in my size. Black 3" heel, closed toe, but ankle and heel straps. Open heel. I wear a 13W and can't find them anywhere.

Jennifer, You might check this site, I've seen sizes up to 16 there.
    http://www.allhighheelshoes.com/

Banned Read only
    A period dress, (Victorian, Edwardian), anything really with full - length skirts
    and yards of petticoats in a size 14 (UK)
    I think you could probably persuade me into something like that!

Love Angela XX

Still don't have a bridal gown, with skin-tight bodice, and, of course in virginal white, but my heart just flutters at the sight of one. So many clothes, so little money.

Ta-Ta,
    Billie
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

What Me Worry
    I would love a LBD with black thigh highs and black 4" heels. Unfortunately this large white body would look ridiclous in it but a girl can dream can't we.

all i want

Unlike some of you gels, I have very simple, basic needs. I am easily satisfied.

All I want is a simple Dolce & Gabanna bra and panty set. ~$350

...but then I got to thinking, wouldn't it be nice, just one little trinket to accent my lovely undies? Sure! So, Elsa Peretti Diamonds By The Yard from Tiffany, in platinum, naturally. ~$3500

Of course, a gel could get a chill in such an outfit, so I'm certain I'm not being unreasonable if I ask for a little something to throw over me. Maybe something like an Yves Saint Laurent Imperial sable coat? Hmmm? ~$35000

But all the foregoing might not be noticed, you know - too subtle! Best show this ensemble to it's best advantage, then, right? Maybe stepping out of a V12 Aston? ~$350,000

I think you can see my needs are quite simple!

Last edited by Lauren_T; 10-28-2005 at 06:34 PM.

I've been going to thrift stores for a long time. I've been trying to find a wedding dress. Unfortunately, a size 20 wedding dress is almost impossible to find at a thrift store.

All I Want.......

Aren't you forgetting just one thing Sissy?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Deanna; 08-13-2005 at 10:53 PM. Reason: No Picture uploaded

Tennis anyone

I would love to play tennis in a cute tennis outfit with frilly panties and pink tennis shoes
    Last edited by sally_d; 10-20-2005 at 03:47 AM.
    Sally

Currently I'm shopping for the following
    ...Hawaiian/Swing Halter top dresses from the 50's or a repro from the 80's
    ...Crinoline suitable for the above mentioned dress style
    ...Open toed slingbacks with 4" heels in a womans size 12
    ...Royal Blue lingerie
    ...Bangles
    ...Boots

Debbie

what would you like

i would love to have a compleat outfit like the young ladies in the inspector piorot series and wear a short bob wig to match.But cant find the wright things now in london ,or the bob styl wigs in dark brown lots tiffa

Banned Read only

A tight red

leather mini.

Pre owned/worn by a GG.

Ooohh! A "wish list". Well, I'd like to wear the wedding dress of my dreams. I'd love a black lace cocktail dress. I'd like an off-white crochet acrylic sweater dress. Some sexy lingerie, a nice corset, the list goes on and on.

Which Item of clothing????

A lace up corset. Wow!!!!

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar
    My next purchase will without a doubt be a new blond wig. I have worn it so much its starting to look like I'm having a "bad hair day" even after I style it. I also have a black wig which still looks great. As far as clothing goes I've wanted a wedding dress for an awfully long time, and one of these days............
    Breanna
    Breanna

What a thread!

What an amazing thread this has been. I've read each one and lingered over many. Imagine wearing whatever you most dreamed of. For me, as with many of you, the ultimate trip is a very lacy white wedding gown with a long train and veil. Complemented by beautiful 2 1/2- 3" white pumps and white stockings and white garters (with one blue one). 2-3 stranded white pearl necklace and a white pearl and diamond drop earrings and a 3-4 stranded white pearl bracelet. I would be wearing my very pretty diamond engagement ring and my nails would look very pretty in a medium pink color to match my lipstick. I can feel the petticoat rustling under my gown and my hair is done in an upswing so that you can easily see my dangling earrings that move daintily as I walk down the aisle.
    Well, that's about it, girls. Thanks for indulging me in my fantasy.
    Love,
    Abby

What Item Of Female Clothing Would You Like To Get?

I'd like to find the many styles of Bass sandals like they made back in the 70's and 80's.

I'd like to find a pair of white high heel slingback sandals

I'd like to find a pair of brown leather and wood high heel/platform sandals from the 70's, as well as a pair of wedge sandals from the same era with the holes in the heels.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

just one..

very tight laced up corset. my waist is already 4 inches less than my hips, but it would be just great to have a bit of help to get to that feminine form a corset provides!

tina

Like most girls, I would like a wedding dress but one with a very short front with a petticoat to show off my legs and then a floor length train. At least 4" white open toe stilletto heels.

A closet and a dresser would be really nice. "I live in a closet now." LOL But a real one would be much better. I could finally have to place to hang all my clothes and keep my shoes in and a dresser for all my lingerie, accessories and make-up.

More accessories; necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair clips, purses and belts.

A job with more money so I can buy more clothes and one that would allow me to dress 'en femme'.

I'm sure there's more I can add to this wish list but I think that's fine for now.

Bonnie

Wishing

A long flowing skirt Beautiful soft sweater drop dead gorgeous boobs a body to die for a pair of 4" black pumps.If only.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

A beautiful wedding gown with all the right accessories.
    Last edited by MarieTS; 11-01-2005 at 02:01 AM.
    Marie

wedding dress,sissy maids dress in pink

Smile

A dark purple, locked steel collar around my neck with the word "Sissy" clearly engraved, a matching pair of dark purple thigh highs and arm gloves, and a beautiful couple to pull the leash.

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? A woman's wedding ring set.

I'd like to have a woman's wedding ring set in a size 13.5.....
    This size is hard to find at pawn shops etc. But hoping some day to find a set to fit me. I'd like actually a gold set if possible. This would go well when I am wearing femme clothes. When I take off my ring when I wear femme clothing and the white line shows.

Oh and if not a ring set them maybe a corset that fits, and is made for me only! Not a store bought kind. But hand made just for me. Red and black like a saloon girls dress. Something a little sissyfied but very pretty.

Haley

Oooooh!!!

I would dearly love a 'Gone with the Wind' style ballgown.
    Carole