Thread: new here; what is drab?

Question new here; what is drab?

Is drab opposite of drag, just dressing like a guy? I am new, as those who saw my post last week-thanx for the kind words. I want to be able to get connected w/people more, and this is my first place to go find people like me, who want to dress in women's clothes. Thanx for readin', have a good nite.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

dressed as a ..

DRAG = Dressed As A Girl
    DRAB = Dressed As A Boy

Banned Read only
    DRessed As a Boy = DRAB

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Jane View Post
    DRessed As a Boy = DRAB
    And it also expresses how we feel about the usual choice of colors in men's clothes.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    On this site, it's often referred to being anything other than dressed en femme!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Hey I have a whole range of suit colors to pick from. Navy blue to charcoal gray - the spectrum just dazzles don't it?