Thread: The welcome mat for the FTMs and GGs

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar

The welcome mat for the FTMs and GGs

This is a warm welcome to all the FTM's and the GG's.

You see, we just kind of assume you folks will jump in on any thread that catches your eye. That's just how we were raised.

We want your thoughts and opinions on whatever we're talking about. OK, some things are more "MTF only", in which case we just ask that you post if you have something helpful to add. But the rest of the time please feel free to post whatever you'd like, whether it's supportive, silly, "me too", or whatever.

If there's anything you'd like to ask, serious or silly, please ask.

If you've ever felt you needed "permission" to post here, you don't but consider it given. If you've ever felt you needed a (good) reason to post, here you go: we want your thoughts and opinions. it helps make all of us part of a community, and we like that.

So come on in, put your feet up, help yourself to some refreshments, and go make a selection on the juke box. We're very glad you're here.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 01-19-2007 at 09:47 AM.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Thanks for the edit Shelly. And sorry about the mixup/confusion/misunderstanding.

Awww, thanks, Casey! You know some of us guys are gatecrashers anyway (not naming names, though), but I think it's nice that you put out the welcome mat for those who aren't sure if they can come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan
    So come on in, put your feet up, help yourself to some refreshments, and go make a selection on the juke box. We're very glad you're here.
    I'll take a Bacardi & Coke, with a twist of lime . . . and B-14 on the jukey ("I'm Going Slightly Mad" by Queen).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    You know some of us guys are gatecrashers anyway (not naming names, though)
    speak for yourself Mister!

Thanks Casey, it is always nice to be included in things

i'll have a Brandy & coke please
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-19-2007 at 12:58 PM.

Well, I for one am always glad to hear everyone's comments and viewpoints. It's re-assuring to know we have friends we can share things with and that we can support and encourage one another no matter who we are.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Lex, you can't be a gatecrasher if you're invited, and you guys have always been invited. One Bacardi & Coke coming up. And if you like B-14 check out C-6.

Kieron, we know you aren't shy about chiming in. And we love it. Here's your Brandy & Coke, enjoy. And the cookies are over thataway. --->

I've got to take some shortbread bites out of the oven. Anybody want to take over the bar? And please check if we've got enough Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan View Post
    Lex, you can't be a gatecrasher if you're invited, and you guys have always been invited.
    Yeah, but I haven't always waited for an invitation ([SIZE="1"]and Kieron doesn't either[/SIZE] ).

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan
    And if you like B-14 check out C-6.
    Is it a sea shanty?

So where are all the GGs?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah. And I thought we'd see more of the guys here too. Hey Kerrianna, do you have any cabin boys hiding under your skirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan View Post
    Yeah. And I thought we'd see more of the guys here too. Hey Kerrianna, do you have any cabin boys hiding under your skirt?
    I dunno Casey but those skirts keep getting bigger every time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    I'll drink to that hun theirs more room on the outside, let loose and enjoy yourself!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Great thread! I really enjoy the input from the FtM and GG members on these boards.
    Just another man in a dress

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Cheers for the welcome! I do check the board over here once in awhile, mostly just lurking though. Promise, if I see anything interesting I'll chime in with my 2 cents.
    I'll take a whiskey sour actually, thanks. And I definitely agree with the Cap's choice of tunes!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

hello

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Hi Casey ,

Thanks.. and hello to you!

pocoyo
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Did someone say cookies?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    *peeks from under a skirt*
    *crawls out*

Hi there!

A "southern comfort" for me. On the rocks please.
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!