Thread: tucking and stuffing

tucking and stuffing

Hi all. Thanks to this forum I have mastered the art of tucking. Just a short while ago there was a thread on stuffing, this I have never heard of before. I have tried this and just cannot get it to work, the man keeps getting hard and coming out. I need some tips on how to stuff properly. Any tips on how to do this will be most welcome. Thanks Bobbie

"Stuffing" takes practice. When I first tried it I had a similar problem of "growth" but with practice and lots of time I mastered that art, (and "art" it is). Over the past few months I've been practicing "tucking" and have gotten reasonably decent at it.
    Just can't wear a nice "pencil" skirt when stuffed, gotta tuck for that.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I found that a cold set of hands help encourage shrinkage for both methods but not being very big is also helps alot.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Another method

There is another method that my wife came up with that works for me...

A pair of panties a couple sizes smaller and an over nite *** makes for a nice smooth area too...All I can say works for me
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-19-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: not allowed read the rules please

The *** definetly helps smooth things out I ve been doing it so long forget to
    say it.
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-19-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: not allowed read the rules please.

Banned Read only

Pantygirdle...

A Playtex pantygirdle, a size too small will keep everyting in its place. .
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-19-2007 at 05:45 PM. Reason: TMI

forget tucking and stuffing

hi i was just like you couldnt get on with this tucking and stuffing routine
    i went and brought myself a satin cache sex its just like knickers and it pulls the man up and between ur legs and keeps it there ive just brought one
    worth every penny result smoothness and flat

And where pray tell does one buy such a marvelous device? xoxoxoJennifer

I just tuck... It's very easy with a pair of bikinis... Though for a sexier style I've got a gaff if I need it.

I've never heard of stuffing though... Do a lot of girls do that?

~Audrey

stuffing

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I was not very clear on my question about stuffing. I know how to keep things in place, my question is (How do you get them there) Is it better to stand or sit while trying to arrange things into place. Thanks for the advice. Bobbie

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Some time ago, I started a link titled The Art of Tucking. Here is a minor variation of it:

The Art of Tucking

For a casual tuck, I just manipulate the family jewels upward under my abdomen skin. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way. For a skirt, dress, or pants that are not tight, this works fine.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils. If you use really sticky tape like duct tape, apply a layer of nu-skin on the skin where the tape will be. The Liquid Band-Aid I think is the same stuff, but Nu-Skin has been proven for years now. It comes in a spray or brush application. The spray version is easier to apply smoothly, but is thinned more and takes longer to dry.

2) Tape a 'tee' together first using about a 4-6" long and a 8-10" long, both about 1" wide, sticky sides together such that about the 6+ is centered and the 8+ has less than a 1" overhang and fold that back over. These lengths may work better longer or shorted, adjust as needed for yourself.

3) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece of the tee around at about 1/2 the length. The band this forms should not be tight, but just a little smaller circumference than when soft. Again experiment till you find the right place for yourself. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this after you wrap the short length around your penis. Cut if too long for what you are wearing, but the longer, normally the better. Pull only a little amount. this again, is subjective, and experimentation is needed. If you pull too tight, the tape will undo itself. My guess is only a few ounces of pull is needed. You only want to hold your penis back.

4) At this point, you may need to carefully push you balls into you abdomen area. They may slip out, but just put them back if they do as you do the others steps.

5) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally. Do this while pulling the scrotal skin over and around your penis. Roll the excess skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape once or twice to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under.

6) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice line down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose some of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

6 optional) Use longer horizontal pieces of tape. Instead of cutting them to fit under the thong you choose to wear, fold them on each side such that the sticky side holds your thong, bikini, etc. in place. Folded sticky side holding the inside of the bikini, etc.

7) through all this, you penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the tapped point. If the tape was wrapped right, it should stay but. You can coax it out when you need to pee sitting, and push it back in when done. So… make sure the band is not too tight in step 3. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward.

8) With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. If you have someone to help, step 5 is more reliable and the first set of tape may be fine.

With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. This is far better than just holding a tuck with tight panties. It is impossible to achieve a properly smooth tuck with a gaff or tight panties alone. This method however, done right, is startling!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie anne View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I guess I was not very clear on my question about stuffing. I know how to keep things in place, my question is (How do you get them there) Is it better to stand or sit while trying to arrange things into place. Thanks for the advice. Bobbie
    Keep the force of gravity on your side, lie on your back, bring your heels up as close as you comfortably can to your buttocks, and let your knees fall apart, to the sides. The trick I have found is to keep relaxed. For casual outings, I can go with a firm thong, but for serious occassions, I tape everything in place. PS, if you are going to tape, Shave first!!

Aspiring Member
    Wow, that sounds like quite the ordeal.....

Gina

Content and Happy
    I use the Marcie method. I have a nice pair of control top panties one size smaller that I wear. Worked for years. I love to cross my legs and not have anything in the way. It seems as I get younger and more female, they seem to be shrinking a bit, so hidding them really isn't a problem any more.

Lanore

How would you tuck to go out and to the restroom? Like wearing a short dress and stockings to cover up.