Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Just Won The Lottery!!!! Now What?

I Just Won The Lottery!!!! Now What?

OK, Fantasy Land is Cool! Picture yourself, early morning, The morning news is on the TV. (no pund) Your NUMBERS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY LORD!
    What would you do???
    I would, first thing, Contact all of you. To find out, the most CD friendly. Place to live. And move there ASAP. I would then, go on the, biggest shopping spree ever known, to WOMEN Kind! Waxing every week. ....... See how that went, live as a Women CD for awhile. And than, the big one!!!
    Tiffany Becomes Tiffany (SEX CHANGE).

OK GIRLS! It is just a Loto Fantasy, But Fantasy land, is so much fun, for girls like us!! Let's Dream, A Beautiful Dream!

What would you do, if you became a multi-millionair????

XOXO To all, of you!
    Tiffany

that's simple pamper your self then go shopping

susie

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I would definitely go on a shopping spry, no I would buy a women's clothing store with all the latest fashions how is that.

No sex change for me. I like my parts just the way they are.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I would walk into a Lane Bryant store and buy everything in 14-16 for topd and 18-20 for bottoms. The off to Fashion Bug and then Avenue and on to Kohl's. Then it would be time to call a carpenter to convert a bedroom to a closet...BJ

I'd probably retire or at least take alot more vacation but in regards to CDing I'd probably splurge on a new wardrobe and maybe but a house to store it in and to host some great CD parties. I'd skip the sex change though. Not my thing.

I would live happily ever after.

As far as CD stuff goes, I would probably finally get me a sexy figure skating dress or two, as well as order a couple more Sailor Moon costumes to go with my Sailor Mars dress (Mercury and Jupiter).
    --
    Daphnie

*** I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize ***

Banned Read only
    Change my name and move to where no one knew me, sit back and enjoy.

Really, I'd move to Tahoe, with a summer house in SF.

Get a face lift and nose job to look more likea girl
    Angie

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

Piece o'cake!

If ever got that rich I would do the following:

1) Use it to finance my Psychology grad school (loans would be a thing of the past!)
    2) Buy myself a nice condo/home/whatever so that I can move out of my parents' house and be Lisa a lot more often and with a lot more freedom!
    3) Definitely finish my course of studies, go into Psychology anyway, and launch a private practice so that I could offer my services free of charge. That's right, free of charge! Screw the insurance companies!

(Well, okay, I'd get myself a nice Lexus, too. )

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rats. I thought you DID win the lottery.
    I was going to hit you up for a new wardrobe.

I couldn't say what I would do. I might surprise myself with all that money, either being way too generous, or way too selfish. Only by winning it would I know.

I think that's reason enough for me to win it - to find out. Better go buy a ticket.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Get a face lift and nose job to look more likea girl
    Angie
    Angie, Is thinking correct!
    Love Tiffany

Invest. Live off the interest. Then get some body mods. Maybe even get streamlined down there.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic

if i won the lottery

i'll buy a house in brighton (one of the most transgender friendly places in the uk) or move to america (san francisco), go on a massive shopping spree, pamper myself crazy, & most importantly have gender reassignment surgery
    Last edited by Hermione Simpson; 01-20-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Thought about that so much already got the money spent, If you see my picture on milk carton I’ve already won. Would buy one of those big RV’s and travel the country see all I could meet as many people as possible from here, and party.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

first of all book a hotel in a central location make it free for all cd.com members and and fly out all the mods and there family's free and have am amazing party, so we all get to meet one and other that would be so cool
    next put a few million in a trust fund for all ts who want srs/grs just send me the bill and it gets paid in full
    give money to sick kids and make a wish foundation

for me i would find the best plastic surgeon's on this planet and turn myself in to Marilyn Monroe look alike , then go shopping , and take a holiday around the world to visit all my friends here ... then if there is anything left over i would give it all away, has my dream came true and i would get back to life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am still waiting for the big one to hit. Although I love to dress and would love to do it more, I would never have the big change. Not this late in life. I have a life in the my Male world that I have to take care of. Oh, I'm not saying that I wouldn't go and buy a bunch of stuff, because I probably would. I do know that I would help alot of my Family and Friends. I would help people that really need the help, I don't mean anyone who asks for it, I would be looking for those who really need it. This world can be so cruel to so many and a lot don't deserve it. I wouldn't even go and buy a mansion as this is not what I want. Oh, I do want a lot and I would be on permanent vaction, but there are amny things I need to do and many I need to pay back just for being there.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Just three words ...

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

THEN ... Pay off the mortgage, college fund for our daughter, assemble the biggest, baddest, sexiest wardrobe known to Western civilization, then charter a cruise ship and invite everybody on the forum for the party of the century!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Actually today the powerball is up to...

$205,000,000 that is two hundred million dollars and it only takes one ticket to win it all.

I plan on buying several chances.

How about helping to improve this forum
    Last edited by celeste26; 01-20-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: new ideas related to old post
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Already decided, I want to buy myself a hotel somewhere (probably close to the sea) and turn it into a place where any of you girls, or boys, can come and have some you time. I could just see me there, behind the reception desk sometime, or whatever, just greeting my new guests. I'd want to have all the facilities of course, you know, beauty salon, maybe a little shop, whatever else comes to mind. I'd like to win enough to do that, sort a few other things and be able to run the place without worrying too much about making a profit. Ahh well, a girl can dream.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

The real world . . .

The first thing I would do is make sure my children were going to get a good education. As any of you parents probably know at least as well as I do, it would just about TAKE the lottery to do this. Then pay off the house. Once these two concerns are taken care of, THEN I'll go blow some dough!
    Kim

First, I would make 4 hospitals, two colleges and a volunteer fire dept. VERY happy. Hire a personal trainer to whip (figuatively speaking) my wife and I into shape, THEN go on the shopping spree. Major landscaping project with tall privacy fence to host a Crossdressers.com Lawn and pool party.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Stop worrying about the job and "buy" some friends

Smile First, set up a trust fund......

:GE: Then a huge shopping spree(both clothes and guitars,amps,etc.) SRS would be a serious consideration,but I`m not sure I`d go through with it.Mostly I`d just kick back and enjoy. Angela.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    first of all book a hotel in a central location make it free for all cd.com members and and fly out all the mods and there family's free and have am amazing party, so we all get to meet one and other that would be so cool
    next put a few million in a trust fund for all ts who want srs/grs just send me the bill and it gets paid in full
    give money to sick kids and make a wish foundation

for me i would find the best plastic surgeon's on this planet and turn myself in to Marilyn Monroe look alike , then go shopping , and take a holiday around the world to visit all my friends here ... then if there is anything left over i would give it all away, has my dream came true and i would get back to life

Thanks MJ

I will start packing ( well maybe not )

But its a wonderful thought
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]Tiffy...I read this post yesterday evening and thought about it off and on then asked Gary what would he want to do with a million...we laughed and talked about it all evening......so here is what we came up with.....

:moneyeyes: :moneyeyes: :moneyeyes:
    First, begin construction on the spanish style home that we are hold floor plans on....WOW what a house....its 3600 sq ft with lots of windows - nice but useful practical space - not outlandish waste of money

Gary and I both would be gone for days shopping...but would end up in diff spots (we have totally diff tastes and thats okay - he can gets his own closet too)...

I would finally get a Tahoe...yes a Chevy...of all things to want....I want a Tahoe - but not just one you see around town....mahogany in the dash - bells and whistles all over it...saw one when I lived in PA it was awsome and I want one....

He wants a Nissan Murano...if we dont buy one this year....says he likes the tires on it - I think thats an odd reason to like and want a vehicle but you know...diff strokes for diff folks...

His and hers BMW Z's - I like the 4's he likes the 6's -mid-life crisis cars

Money would be put back to insure our kids dont have the chance to put us in crappy nursing homes (my daughter has already reminded me that I should be nice to her since she will decide which nursing home I will go into when I am old - she is only 14 and already plotting...lol) when the time comes

Sounds boring to most I am sure....wont spend it over night - god gotta pay the taxes on that stuff we buy....BUT.....we wont leave a dime of it behind for our kids to fight over when we die....lol......that we do know

Thanks for posting such a fun question....its been fun to read what others would do with tons of money...seems we all would shop till we dropped if turned loose with money ....xoxoxoxC/[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]