Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Just Won The Lottery!!!! Now What?

1st I'd hide the ticket untill after the divorce!

Then shoes, wigs, dresses, skirts etc...
    Last edited by Tanya83; 01-24-2007 at 11:49 PM.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Banned Read only
    I'm gonna go to Wisconsin to buy Powerball after tonight's $240 million drawing. Maybe no one might win so I'm gonna spend $40 on the next one.

Well, if I won, I'd first travel around the world before buying anything. See places like Japan, most of Europe, and then get an RV and travel America. After I've had my fill of travel, I'd probaly start a business.

I would next indulge in a collection of classic old school bmx bikes, expensive road and triathlon bikes with expensive wheels (like Zipp wheels) and an expensive powermeter (SRMs or ergomo pros). Reason I need the bikes is because I would have to work out more because I would then enjoy eating out more at fancy reastaurants or any good food that I like.

Well, I actually have an embarrassingly large women's clothes collection -- more clothes than my aunt and mom combined! So I'd be very very picky in buying anymore women's clothes but at least I'd be able to afford St. John stuff brand new. Most high end designer women's clothes are ugly to me, and I often find nothing I like at Victorias Secret! So I don't actually need lots of money to make me happy in the women's clothes dept. I'm happy with even a good thrift store buy of a nice item!

lottery office here i come!

first i would invest so hopefully, i never run out of money. 30 yrs ago my dad was 1 number away from $1,ooo,ooo cdn. that was a lot of money back then especially since lottery winnings are considered 'windfall' in Canada - not taxable. same as bingo or gambling! the guy who won the money spent it all in about 2 yrs. new house, new vehicles, lots of new clothes (both genders) and a long gay cruise, spent entirely en femme with a makeover every day.

I don't know, go crazy? buy all the stuff that I lost... and more? get ready for outdoors CDing?

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Go out and schedule GRS immeadiately, then go my a nice car like a new BMW 3 series, and of course move and buy a house in a nice community that excepts TS's openly and live the rest of my life as me.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Not so new member
    Buy my own country then I can pretty much do whatever I want..

Aspiring Member
    thats a no brainer i would live life to the fullest no holds barred!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    first of all book a hotel in a central location make it free for all cd.com members and and fly out all the mods and there family's free and have am amazing party, so we all get to meet one and other that would be so cool
    next put a few million in a trust fund for all ts who want srs/grs just send me the bill and it gets paid in full
    give money to sick kids and make a wish foundation

for me i would find the best plastic surgeon's on this planet and turn myself in to Marilyn Monroe look alike , then go shopping , and take a holiday around the world to visit all my friends here ... then if there is anything left over i would give it all away, has my dream came true and i would get back to life
    This is why I love this forum.
    "Diane"

Winning $200,000,000 would be a life changing experience. I could put on a skirt or dress and go anywhere I wanted and I would no longer be one of those "weirdo transvestite guys". Instead I'd be a "wealthy eccentric" There was an old joke about "the difference between being crazy and eccentric is the number of zeros to the left of the decimal point in your net worth.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I would arrange 2 huge parties with a big named band. One for all of my friends including all of you. Then i would have another party for everyone I don't like so I could lord it over them. LOL
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Have thought about this a lot already........finally finish the divorce legal stuff, cash in the ticket, buy my friend Steph a divorce and SRS, pay off the remaining bills, buy a small home on a quiet beach somewhere ( hear Costa Rica is nice ), paint whenever the mood struck, and send large yearly Christmas checks to my kids.

Emily Ann

Lawren and I talked about it too. Various charities would be getting a nice surprise, and my daughters college debts would be paid off, then we find the house of our dreams, settle into it and yeah, kinda a spending spree for clothes, books and computers. Hehehehehee...our own library!