Thread: Difficult dressing tasks

Difficult dressing tasks

Mine has to be the back zipper of a dress and also the back garter of one of my many open bottom girdles.. I can usually get one done with one hand the the other one is a real bear at times... oh the things I go to to dress like a tart

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Bras!
    I can never fasten them 'behind my back'. I'm sure folks here may understand?

Bending

Putting hose on after my corset is tight, bending to touch my toes becomes very hard

dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Brianne_bc View Post
    Mine has to be the back zipper of a dress and also the back garter of one of my many open bottom girdles.. I can usually get one done with one hand the the other one is a real bear at times... oh the things I go to to dress like a tart
    i have had trouble with gartersin the back, but if you grt thr metal ones there alot easier, and you will find out there no trouble at all. i get the four gater belts, i have the six but there unnessery. dresses are another subject all to gether. my big trouble is jewelery. all my necklesses. are so hard to hook. i have long finger nails and there inpossible. what do you or any one else think iam heart broken, when i cant were the jewels i want. how about you other dressers/

corsets.

Quote Originally Posted by krisla View Post
    Putting hose on after my corset is tight, bending to touch my toes becomes very hard
    i have find out that i put my nylons on first. then my girdle or corset. when you pull up you girdle, you usually pull your nylons up as well. i very rearly wear panty hose. except tonight. i have a very short skirt on, i do not want my garters showing when i sit down, i like that clean look. when i being loked at from accross the room i want a clean look. you know what i meeN LOVE PERFUME

One of our problems is that as we grew up as boys our mothers never showed us the little tricks of women's clothing. I too have problems with those little hooks and am still pretty clueless about makeup.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

i tryto keep it simple if it gets to complicated it slows up my enfemme time and we can't have that because it has the trickel down effect for shopping/dinner/movies or what ever the activity is

susie

Funy though.... everything I wear fits well and I have no problems putting on or taking off....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh Karren your just a show off! I usally don't have to much trouble with anything. I just take it in stride and just enjoy the feeling of being Female.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Getting the make up to look right,something I realy want to learn to do.

Hooking a bra was the easiest for me. The back zipper took a little longer... Pull dress down in back, zip as far as I could... Pull dress up at neck, and finish the zip. That took a while to master and with some tight dresses you definately need someone else to zip it for you.
    Doing things with finger nails was the toughest. I used to use press-ons or glue-ons and never could get the hang of it. When I started growing my own, I gradually learned to use the flat of my fingers instead of the tips. It seemed to happen automatically then.
    Typing with finger nails is still a trick. I sometimes hit 2 or 3 keys at the same time. Maybe I should cut them off again and start over. I guess I'll learn eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do pretty well for a guy really. I used to watch my wife a lot and actually paid attention to her doing that stuff, so I know most of the "tricks".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me I'd say getting my wig to look just right would be the most difficult! For years I used to laugh at the 'bad hair day' complaint from GGs, but I now truly know what they meant. In guy mode, if I didn't want to bother with my hair, I'd throw on a baseballl cap. Problem solved! LOL

Suzie S.

I have to agree, Those back zippers are a killer. I have a few really nice dresses in my closet that I have never been able to wear. All because of one little zipper. Maybe someday I will be able to get my wife to help me with them.

my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

When I have my nails on trying to hook necklasses is problematic!

Can't help with the jewelry .however to zip up those pesty back zippers ,just thread a couple of feet of fishing line or similar small string through the eye of the zipper.Make a loop .put on the dress and pull up the zipper with the handy string loop.Works like a charm when you have no-none to help !!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Nicole View Post
    Can't help with the jewelry .however to zip up those pesty back zippers ,just thread a couple of feet of fishing line or similar small string through the eye of the zipper.Make a loop .put on the dress and pull up the zipper with the handy string loop.Works like a charm when you have no-none to help !!
    Good technique. I find I need to get creative at times like that. I wonder why in bras they never use velcro on the surface it would seem to be a good idea. Love Kahlan

Well showing my age, I find that putting on jewelry is tough, I think they are making the clasps and holes smaller every year. Make-up has always been an issue for me, I have had several make-up lessons, and I practice, read the fashion magazines, but still feel awkward.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Skinny

Karen,

That's because your a skinny little rat! <G>
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Funy though.... everything I wear fits well and I have no problems putting on or taking off....

Karren