Thread: Difficult dressing tasks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Difficult dressing tasks

Mine has to be the back zipper of a dress and also the back garter of one of my many open bottom girdles.. I can usually get one done with one hand the the other one is a real bear at times... oh the things I go to to dress like a tart

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Bras!
    I can never fasten them 'behind my back'. I'm sure folks here may understand?

Bending

Putting hose on after my corset is tight, bending to touch my toes becomes very hard

corsets.

Quote Originally Posted by krisla View Post
    Putting hose on after my corset is tight, bending to touch my toes becomes very hard
    i have find out that i put my nylons on first. then my girdle or corset. when you pull up you girdle, you usually pull your nylons up as well. i very rearly wear panty hose. except tonight. i have a very short skirt on, i do not want my garters showing when i sit down, i like that clean look. when i being loked at from accross the room i want a clean look. you know what i meeN LOVE PERFUME

One of our problems is that as we grew up as boys our mothers never showed us the little tricks of women's clothing. I too have problems with those little hooks and am still pretty clueless about makeup.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

i tryto keep it simple if it gets to complicated it slows up my enfemme time and we can't have that because it has the trickel down effect for shopping/dinner/movies or what ever the activity is

susie

dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Brianne_bc View Post
    Mine has to be the back zipper of a dress and also the back garter of one of my many open bottom girdles.. I can usually get one done with one hand the the other one is a real bear at times... oh the things I go to to dress like a tart
    i have had trouble with gartersin the back, but if you grt thr metal ones there alot easier, and you will find out there no trouble at all. i get the four gater belts, i have the six but there unnessery. dresses are another subject all to gether. my big trouble is jewelery. all my necklesses. are so hard to hook. i have long finger nails and there inpossible. what do you or any one else think iam heart broken, when i cant were the jewels i want. how about you other dressers/