Thread: Suggested exercises for a more feminine body

Suggested exercises for a more feminine body

Hi Gals - I just wanted to know if you could recommend any exercises that would make my body look more feminine. I diet and exercise so much, but I still have big thighs. I ultimately want to be more feminine and I hate my face...it's too fat Can you please recommend any good exercises? Thank you!

Swimming builds beautiful bodies, and it's a great excuse for shaving down. Not sure if it will do anything for the face though....diet is the answer there.

Hm, for big thighs I would stop exersises that train them (cycling and such).
    The best you can do for a more feminine shape is sit ups, in order to get a slimmer waist.

In general we don't have any influence where the body fat is stored.
    So there are no special exercises for the face (only diet). You can train the muscles there nevertheless by grimacing (helps a bit against a double chin).
    Big head, there is nothing you can do, other than to learn to like it.

Banned Read only
    Hey - what's your height and weight?

Cycling has reduced my thigh size by getting rid of the fat in them. Went from fitting a size 16 skirt to as low as a 0 ! I didn't get big leg muscles from cycling, but this might vary by person.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

have any of you seen this?

I came across this website some time ago. It purports to help reshape the male body through exercise and specific lack thereof:

http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/ma...2-exercise.htm

tina

I stopped lifting weights some time ago because my shoulders were getting too big, and started jogging/powerwalking for about 45 min., 4 days a week. I was worried that it would reduce the size of my backside, but it instead shrunk my upper body slightly. A good diet can only help you, too.

I used to run distance and weight train on the lower body, and have had huge muscular thighs ever since. Wish I could get rid of them since they are a dead giveaway. Perhaps developing the calf muscles more will help to equalize the proportions.

Ice hockey has been very good for my fem figure....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    I came across this website some time ago. It purports to help reshape the male body through exercise and specific lack thereof:

http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/ma...2-exercise.htm

tina
    OK everyone reneereyes is the reason i went from 289 pounds to 175 pounds and went from this to this
    her work out relay does work but it's not easy
    thank you Renee
    now my dream is to go down to Atlanta and met her , wanted a friend to help me in Atlanta so i can make it happen , so can someone help me ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Years ago it was martial arts for me. The conditioning required was phenomenal and weight training was minimal unless you wanted it but was generally not wanted if you were going into competition. I could consume about 2500 calories a day with no weight gain. Body fat was around 4% on average. Physically and mentally it was the best exercise.

Now I am too old to undertake that kind of physical punishment. Still many of the low impact and stretching exercises can work wonders.

Other than that, low fat, cholesterol, sodium dieting is good. Calories should never dip below 1200 per day for a genetic male. However, this should be dictated by a dietician because too low of a calorie count will only dehydrate you.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Exercising To Look More Femme

As a long time professional bobybuilder and weightlifter as well as an even longer time CD, I must caution you all that giving exercise and diet advice is very dangerous! You have no idea as to the persons health, physical condition, heredity (very important) dietary habits and so much more. There are some body shapes and body types that you simply cannot change to even get close to being femme and often to try in the extreme can be hazardous to ones health. If you have heavy, muscular thighs from previous exercise, you are going to be stuck with them for a very long time. WHY? because diet will NOT reduce muscle, only fat. Lean muscle mass is the last thing you're body loses. Fat on the other hand will go quickly via a well thought out program of both diet and exercise. Most people diet, very few couple it with exercise. Your thigh muscles are the largest muscles in your body and also the strongest. Far stronger than biceps or chest muscles.
    See your doctor to make sure that you are healthy enough to diet and exercise. Avoid exercising the areas of the body where you already are muscular and remember this: A real GG has a totally different skelital and sub skelital structure than a man does. She also cannot build lean muscle mass as fast or too the same degree that a man can. Men tend to be "top heavy" where as women carry more weight below their rib cage on down. They are more high waisted and have far narrower shoulders. Try undoing years of shoulder, upper body development like I have and you will know first hand that clothes and the proper wardrobe choices are your best bet. Again, be very careful of how you diet and for how long. Skip all the fad, bullshit diets like "Atkins, Southbeach, Dr. Phil (yeh don't he look great-so slim!) Calories down, fat too, but watch and make sure you are on vitamins and a good mineral supplement. Men need minerals for good prostrate health, especially zinc. I could go on and on but you get the point. BE CAREFUL!

Angry

I'm 5'7 and weigh about 143. I wear size S clothes and panties. I figured that being asian, it would work to my advantage, but it hasn't yet. I am currently walking/running 5 times a week on the treadmill for 30 mins. Haven't seen much results and I hope that my thighs/calves won't get bigger. I want to get down to 125 or lower.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Stay away from the 12 ounce curls, diet works wonders repetitions work better than weight training, as some have said work on the wasit and the rest will come naturally.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 01-23-2007 at 05:06 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Renee Ryes has some excercise tips on her web site that might help.... Too bad I will never look as great as her..... www.reneereye.com

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    OK everyone reneereyes is the reason i went from 289 pounds to 175 pounds and went from this to this
    her work out relay does work but it's not easy
    thank you Renee
    now my dream is to go down to Atlanta and met her , wanted a friend to help me in Atlanta so i can make it happen , so can someone help me ?
    Yeap the renee reyes exersise program is pretty cool...I have gained wieght back but i followed her advise and yes even my shoulders and arms shrunk a bit.

As far as meeting her you could email her...she does come out to the clubs with the Tgirls from time to time. But she is very private and usually I think its a spur of the moment type thing. Of course if you came to SCC the big convention you would prob for sure see her.

Anyway she has transitioned and is fulltime. Like a lot of FT girls she has kinda moved on past us crazy CDs and Tgirls that are still just getting a kick from dressing and going out. But she is cool in that she does still from time to time come out and check up on us! A lot of FT girls don't do that or staying interested in us like she does.

LOL..she also is a bit of a rock star...you should see how people swarm on her at SCC!! But she is kewl about it. I really like her and feel lucky I have gotten to chat with her a few times.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    OK everyone reneereyes is the reason i went from 289 pounds to 175 pounds.....
    Wow MJ, congrats on the weightloss!