Thread: update on my wife my cd

update on my wife my cd

on sunday i went down to my wifes house for a chat completly in drab no fem
    clothes at all not a trace
    we were getting on fine chatting the times we had etc
    she even said to me i pose i encourged you giveing you skirts bras etc to put on
    and offering to make you up well i did think that this was a good time to bring it out after all she mensioned it first
    so i said its ok then if i keep it out of ur face well that did it she turned on me and said noway i can cope with this it makes me sick knowing you want to be a woman i am not a lesbian so you want me to give it up she said no i wouldnt ask you to stop i no you couldnt i know what it means to you so you see she knows what it means to me but will not except it
    at the begining she know about this befor we were married and she even brought me a wedding dress to try on i was so delighted with this i took her out that nite for a candle lit meal to say thx and show her i loved her and we both enjoyed it you see when she used to buy new skirts bras etc she allways said go on then i know you want to try them on but there was allway one bra one skirt she would say thats mine i dont want you to have them and i repected her for that decision
    so anyway we are still talking so possible we can work something out
    so have you girls had anything or sim to this
    Last edited by vicky lee; 01-22-2007 at 09:18 AM.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Vicky,

She sounds like a thoughtful, empowering, compassionate person who loves you, and has difficulty with what CD means *to her* about you, herself, and your mutual relationships.

That does sound like a the kind of person I would want to solve relationship problems with.

Best of Love, and Luck!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Patience

IMO (please emphasize & bold), it's very hard for a wife to not take "the other woman" as somewhat of a threat - not all the time, but definitely a certain amount on a consistant basis.

IMO (again, emphasize & bold), CDer's can't understand this as usually it is not their intent to "out-shine" their wife/mate and since it is such a personal thing, they cannot fathom why the wife/SO would believe it has anything to do with them.

Sigh. Difficult chasm to cross but it is doable with time, patience and communication. I would suggest more of the talks emphasizing how special her involvement was to you and more dinners. If appropriate in your situation, maybe even a phone call or two, or appearance partially CD'd in some way, just to let her see and maybe she'll start to realize you're not trying to change or threaten her part in your life.

Good luck
    Last edited by Tree GG; 01-22-2007 at 02:07 PM.

A caring person does not want to deny their partner things that are important to them. Your wife knows this is part of you, and something important. She has a hard time accepting you as a woman which is understandable. It's unfortunate that she has encouraged and discouraged, but it's a hard place for her to be. She wants you to be happy and she wants herself to be happy.

Not even close.... wife found out, called me at 10 am... screamed and cried for an hour.... buy 5:00 pm when I got home she was back to normal.... Not a big fan of my hobby.... but then again how many women are??

Good luck Vicky

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Have you ever seriously considered using some punctuation?

Sorry but that post had my eyes jumping. Still have no idea what it said!

Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    at the begining she know about this befor we were married and she even brought me a wedding dress to try on <snip>

when she used to buy new skirts bras etc she allways said go on then i know you want to try them on

My wife was the same... In our early years she used to dress me in all sorts of things, basques, stocking, PVC dresses etc.... Today if I put on a dress she starts gagging ready to puke..... She's OK with certain things though, but even then she changes her mind at a moments notice

Something seems to switch and it changes their mindset. I'm buggered if I know why, but it's so bloody frustrating.... If only she could go back 15 years

LL

Quote Originally Posted by Pertrisha Bradley View Post
    hello lycra

as the waist get larger the mind gets narrower

:
    LOL, and possibly the true reason.

She has said in the past that it's because I can get into things that she can no longer wear.... Nail's head well and truly hit methinks

LL