Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Security! Please Report To The Shoe Department!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Jane View Post
    [I]

Be carefull on this one, laws varry from place to place, mostly with wording like the law below:

§ 14‑72.1. Concealment of merchandise in mercantile establishments.

(a) Whoever, without authority, willfully conceals the goods or merchandise of any store, not theretofore purchased by such person, while still upon the premises of such store, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, shall be punished as provided in subsection (e). Such goods or merchandise found concealed upon or about the person and which have not theretofore been purchased by such person shall be prima facie evidence of a willful concealment.
    Yes I know but I rairly put things in my pocket I am looking from the security pov. It is very hard to prove intent. The key is "willfully" like intent is hard to prove. In California it has been in court and the defendant won. This section was no doubt put it after these cases but can be challenged in court. From the pov of security it is very tricky. As I said all the person has to do is to drop the stuff without security noticing and they have a false arrest case.

As a security person you arrest a person that put something in their pocket and is still in the store you will loose in court, (doubt the police will even follow throught) , unless the guy is a pro and you got lucky!

A security secret: Security is about intimidation. The pro shoplifters and burglars are rarely caught and are not deterred by security or alarm systems. I have seen pro hits on houses and stores with alarms. They know just what to get and how much time they have.

Your alarm system in your home is 80% peace of mind. It will stop the kid or a homeless person from moving in but not the determined crook. Most burglaries in the US are drug addicts and they do not care.

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar

A Different Experience

I was out shopping in the mall and noted the Sears sale on some lovely pumps. I had on jeans, a blouse, with conservative makeup and some low heels on. This elderly salesman tentatively showed me a few shoes. He asked, "What size?" I replied, "Size 12 wide." He then took off running to the back of the store and all the while waving his hands above his head and shouting, "It's not my day." An elderly saleswoman final waited on me and I got my shoes.

Now that's hillarious, Krissy.. He probably took early retirement after that day!! Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Lucky for you for your "small" feet

Quote Originally Posted by TGKrissyCD View Post
    I was out shopping in the mall and noted the Sears sale on some lovely pumps. I had on jeans, a blouse, with conservative makeup and some low heels on. This elderly salesman tentatively showed me a few shoes. He asked, "What size?" I replied, "Size 12 wide." He then took off running to the back of the store and all the while waving his hands above his head and shouting, "It's not my day." An elderly saleswoman final waited on me and I got my shoes.

I would have to ask for 14 1/2 wide. I am sure he would have run out of the building pulling his hair out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Here's the shoes.... and the skirt.....and they coordinate!!!! With my pink top and my fem leather jacket..... It's my outfit for Thrusday morning assuming the weather is nice enough....

btw....the photo of me in the shoes is in my favorite Family Restroom (aka Gender

Changing Station) in the welcome rest area coming into PA!!!

Love Karren
    Hey Girl, are those JEANS your wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by bgirl View Post
    Hey Girl, are those JEANS your wearing?
    GUY JEANS!!!! Repeat I was not enfemme!!!

Thought you had me there? Hmmmmm?

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Hello Karen, I give up! I know I did see a picture of you on one of your links that showed you pumping gas in femme in jeans. I went looking for it and spent some time following the links and I couldn't find again. It would have been fun to paste in after one of your "I wouldn't be caught dead in jeans!" replys. It can be out secret. I did look at enough of your pictures to notice how much you have matured as a woman over the last couple of years.

Just tell them that's how you dress in the coal mine!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

when i was young we had superman/spiderman/adventuerwoman
    and now we haveSUPERSHOPPER aka karren hutton a mild mannered mine engeneer buy profession and leader of a wild group of crossdressers and insperation all the time
    stay tuned for the next adventure

susie e

Quote Originally Posted by bgirl View Post
    Hello Karen, I give up! I know I did see a picture of you on one of your links that showed you pumping gas in femme in jeans. I went looking for it and spent some time following the links and I couldn't find again. It would have been fun to paste in after one of your "I wouldn't be caught dead in jeans!" replys. It can be out secret. I did look at enough of your pictures to notice how much you have matured as a woman over the last couple of years.
    Well I got you again!!! That was on a trip to KY and those were denim capris!! I still have them too... So if you want to see me enfemme in jeans.... There is one photo album in yahoo... Where I was wearing male jeans while dressed because I was too lazy to get dressed up...(3 day enfemme business trip) Might have been 2005 or early 2006? Photo of me standing in front of the grocery store in Morgantown WV.... But they were male jeans!!!! Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by susie evans View Post
    stay tuned for the next adventure

susie e
    Hopefully that will be tommorow morning.... Plan to take the subway downtown but we are supposed to get hit with a big snow storm so it might end up with Karren frolicking in the snow... . Whick will be fun too!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-24-2007 at 11:09 AM.

.......My Photos

Good for you Karren!! Your posts are a hoot!

"And keep it under $35" <----my favorite of your lines!! LOL!

Karren I just love your stores
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Security...

Hey Karren, love reading your posts.
    The subject caught my attention, but when I seen you posted it, I had to read it.
    And it was worthwhile, as always!

Had something similiar on the weekend. The GF and I were in a bargain shop, and wandered into the clothing. Well for some reason over the intercom they mentioned something about security camera to clothing. Well, I looked around, and there was us, and another lady two rows over. Not sure what it was about, but I did end up with a kind of short plaid skirt for $6 and a skirt suit set for $15, (upon getting home I see the jacket was ripped on top of the should. Oh well). So I guess we still did alright.

:0)

And it happened again.......

But not to me.... I was in another Value City on Thursday and had left the shoe dept, 10 minutes later I heard "Security please report to the shoe dept".... So i quickley wandered back there to see if another crossdressers was being hauled away by "Bubba"... lol no such luck!! Couple women wandering around....

Darn!!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

It's the power of the shoes ladies. Shoe shopping can really transform a girl

I had a similar incident in a 24 hour Walmart. It was about midnight or after, and I was having a blast in the womens dept (in near drab), shopping and comparing prices and outfits, cuz you can shop with more ease when there's less people in the store. I was putting things over and under one arm as I browsed, with intention of trying some things on in the fitting room. I got close to the fitting rooms when I noticed a lady (women's dept worker) watching me from a high booth. She had this ugly stare too. I decided to look around a little more before trying on some things. As I went into the next isle, there was that infamous PA announcement, coming right from that lady! In less than a minute, two security guards started watching me from the end of the isle I was in, in one of those folded arm stances. I was pissed, what had I done? Nothing. I threw everything down, walked past those security guards and said "tell that lady's boss they lost my business - for good", and went home! If I had to be watched like that, I didn't need to spend money!

i want to go shopping with karen.
    it sounds like a whole lotta fun.

katey xox

not to make lite of your situation but those announcments are made at a reguler interval at thr old value city as there is a high theft rate from the shoe department. It is nothing personal towards anyone just a deterent to theifs just like at old Wally world they say scan and record certain departments just a deterent.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

security! please report to the shoe department

Karen, you rock
    I haven't gotten the security call as of yet but I'm certain that I would handle it much the way you did. My only question is that your picture posted of the new shoes at the rest stop showes you in jeans, where's the skirt Karen? I also like rest areas to change back to guy mode, you get all kinds of people there and it seems to be mostly non confrontational.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    Karen, you rock
    I haven't gotten the security call as of yet but I'm certain that I would handle it much the way you did. My only question is that your picture posted of the new shoes at the rest stop showes you in jeans, where's the skirt Karen? .
    I was in male mode, wearing those shoes... I DON'T do fem jeans enfemme!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    So anyone ever have security called while you were shopping?
    Shopping, no. Shoplifting, though...