Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if you could relive your schooldays as a girl?

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic

if you could relive your schooldays as a girl?

if your fairy godmother said to you that they could make you relive your schooldays as a girl, but the moment you leave after exams/gradualation you'll become a boy again, would you do it?

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    Sounds more like my fairy Mephistopheles than my fairy godmother! No. As much as I wish I had grown up as a girl, I'm putting my money on having many more years ahead of me, and I'd hate to have traded for a heavenly youth by paying with a hellish fifty to sixty years.

i would not pass the exams/gradualation

that would not be fair at all , i would ask my fairy godmother to just turn me in to a regular guy . for good... but looking back puberty no thanks once was enough and the once a month thing/friend my mood swings are bad enough now lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would relive the schooldays only if I'd know what I know now about me.
    That certainly would be fun, but then I would't leave it to others to call it boy or girl (probably boy, but I wouldn't care). I don't fit the one norm, but I don't like to be forced to live the other norm.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-22-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Fantasies like this are fun, I think. Just for the fun of it, I would do it (as long as I could have conscious memory of both worlds in the process). I have long wondered what it would have been like if my mother had been more determined to have "her little girl" and had dressed me fully as a girl when I was in elementary school.
    But that's not the same as what your question asks: being a girl throughout school until exams and graduation? Then changing back into a boy--so you'd become a boy after a childhood and teenage of being a girl, if I understand your question correctly. No, I think that I would have liked to have been dressed and treated as a girl as I was progressing through the school grades. If that had happened, I think that I would have just continued and maybe even gone for SRS.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    I'd be a drop-out with a husband by graduation time.

Straight, yet curvy
    Highschool was emotionally and hormonally challenging enough as a guy - no thanks.

I'd like to take a couple college courses right now as a girl. That would be fun! Even just night courses or something. Never gonna happen, but I'll probably lay awake tonight fantasizing...

With all the problems that real women have.. Physical & emotional. Plus being hit on by guys all the time, and all the butt pats and pinches. No thanks. I like it just where I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    The age-old "want to be a girl" problem is: if you were a girl from the day were born you wouldn't know what it means to want to be a girl, and you might take it for granted that you are one. It might even be a pain (yes, as in cramps-- and peer pressure).

However, other than having a pink room and a few pink clothes, little girls aren't very different from little boys. And at the point they start to realize what it means to look cute, then sexy, I think a lot of them do have fun with it. It's obvious. Of course if they think they're fat or ugly life can be miserable. But my genetic pool (a term I don't like) is strong enough, I probably would have been a fairly cute girl, and what Nature didn't give me, highlights, eyeliner, and a French manicure could take care of.

So, to put a twist on this fairy godmother's deal, I say if I could go back and be a girl from day one, without ever knowing I was a man, I'd do it, even if it meant not really caring very much in that alternate life that I was girl. (This type of "what if" session is frustrating-- ultimately, it doesn't matter, and I find I'm trapped by the limitations of only having my own experience and identity.)

Banned Read only

If I understand

It sounds like a vacation, I could use a change. Been a very stressful couple of years.

School was a misery for me,(beat up by bullies etc). Never went to the prom and would like to go to the prom as a girl. So why not. Can not say I got much out of high school. Got good enough at math to get into electronics in JR college is all I could say.

So being a girl in high school has to be a better experience then I had. (for that matter a poke in the eye would be too.)

I agree with Vicky. High School sucked and College sucks, also. Even if a small group of people were always having fun, there were many more miserable ones waiting to get out. I would do it because most of the time, the only people I ever hung around with were girls and I'd probably have a little more fun as one.

Not and be switched back to a guy afterwards but send me back as a guy
    knowing what I know now would aloow me to make some different decisions
    at turning points that would allow me more freedoms now.

If I could go back as a girl I would. But I would take birth control for sure and probably use extra precaution as well, (Someone asked in an earlier thread about dressing ****ty) maybe I wouldn't dress ****ty per say but definetely revealing. Also I would want to stay single, have all my money to myself and not have children.

tucking member
    Only if my fairy godmother gave me my body and face of choice.

Then I would work hard at being the biggest tease in school.

Just kidding

Probably wouldn't do it.

But I like Sweet Cindy's suggestion, I think I'll join her in that fantasy if she doesn't mind.

Joann

Quote Originally Posted by Hermione Simpson View Post
    if your fairy godmother said to you that they could make you relive your schooldays as a girl, but the moment you leave after exams/graduation you'll become a boy again, would you do it?
    I'd loved to have been a girl in school. From kindergarten to Sr. High sounds so great to be who I wanted to be. But the change back would be so traumatic. I don't think it would be fair. Maybe if I hid in a pumpkin after graduation I could keep me as me.

My big problem would be the dreadful reputation I'd have.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I would make all the same mistakes and masterpieces doing it again as a guy.

Why not try it once as a girl?

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Not with the sting you have put in the tail of reversion to male, but if I could go back to my schooldays and be Anne's young SISTER not brother and stay that way WOW! you bet!
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

maybe

I would maybe only if I knew what I know now, or at least some of it. But I for sure would not want to change to a guy. Jena
    Jena

If I had the choice I would go back to my school days as a girl .I've had a similar fantasy since I was young ,involving the ability to change genders at will.

Already got my pretty pink dress picked out for the first day of school!

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

Nahhhh.. I was too busy chasing the girls to be one!!! hehehe

love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There are adult schools where you can play at being a school girl for a day, thats as close as most of us will get

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    With all the problems that real women have.. Physical & emotional. Plus being hit on by guys all the time, and all the butt pats and pinches. No thanks. I like it just where I am.
    [SIZE="3"]What do you mean then, that is going on now for me now, and I love it will make my night to be hit on.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Maybe

Would I be able to keep the knowledge that I learned? If so, I probably would. Maybe then, I wouldn't have dropped out in Jr. High due to peer pressure and would have a better job/house/car/whatever...lol
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

Content and Happy
    I don't think so. If I were to start out as a girl and then switch to a guy, wouldn't that be where I am now, only in the reverse? I wouldn't trade anything for what I have now. And what I have now is who I am.

Lanore