Thread: Shopping with the SO

Shopping with the SO

Hi everyone, Me and the SO went shopping this weekend and we found the sales. I got a pair of new jeans and 3 new blouses. He also racked up and we bought him 3 new skirts 2 blouses and a pair of leggs pantyhose and a new bra. The skirts were 5 dollars a pair as well as the blouses. He didn't have any luck finding shoes hard to find a pretty size 11. I'm still on the hunt though. Has anyone else had a good shopping experience lately?

I think I know how you feel. I love it when my GF and I go shopping together, whether it's for fem items or other things we need for the houshold. It's usually fun.
    Fortunately, for me shoes are not a problem, I'm an 8 1/2 M or 8 W, it's just getting to the stores that have the prettier shoes than Walmart has to offer. Then tend to carry the ugliest shoes, or all the good ones are already gone when I'm looking for something new.
    Anyway, good luck finding her shoes. I know that places like Payless may have what you need... Check the sales though, and get there early.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, Jean and I went shopping Saturday. We went to Burlington Coat Factory. I got a lot of things,including a, full length wool with fur collar and cuffs, coat! The best thing is, it was all on sale! Jean also got two hats(she always wears a hat), three purses, and two pair of killer shoes!
    After, we went to Hooters for lunch. There were several soldiers there and we paid the tab for a table of four. We have done this before. They didn't know who did that for them. It is a small way we like to say thanks!
    Anyway, we had a very nice and kind of expensive day! But, that's OK, we've done it before, and we'll do it again!
    Love, DAVIDA

BTW, I was not dressed up.

WOW!!! you are a GREAT SO!!! My GLady buys me things from time to time. I always enjoy it when she picks stuff out for me. I did find a great pair of tall black boots in size 12 Wide that zip all the way up the side at Walmart 2 weeks ago. I paid $11.00 for them on sale. That was my last great deal. Oh wait a minute, I bought a Long line Bra on Ebay the other day.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

WOW Cocopuff!!! That is great!!! I love to shop.....like everyone else!!! But where in the world do you find $5.00 blouses or skirts????

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I'm very happy for you!

Yes my wife and I both shopped yesterday and I found 2 new skirts, a new dress, a sweater at JC Penney's, and (heaven be praised!) a pair of leopard skin heels in size 11 for $9.99 at Payless Shoes!

Here's a picture of the dress which my wife claims would get me arrested if i wore it out. I have no idea what she's talking about!!