Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: long hair

Sejd
    If you have hair and you are a Trannie, grow it out! Let it flow, enjoy! I take Cod Liver oil suplements, and have done that for the last three years every day, it works fantastic on your hair growth and shine. My hair is now almost to the shoulders and looks very feminine. I also have pierced ears and fine silver earings. I just went to a business meeting in Holland, hair out and everyghing, no one raised any eybrows. I feel very comfortable with myself, I think that is the the whole secret to whatever image you may have. Enjoy yourself and be strong, then all others will accept you also.
    love
    Sejd

Kerry has just informed me that she likes my long hair and "you ain't changin' it".

I have never had long hair....ever... When it touches my ears it's time to get it cut.... Don't want it long..... except when I choose to have it with a wig.

Wigs for this girl.....

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

long hair

well, if you grow it long, there is the advantage of being able to wear it in a pony tail in ( man-mode) so no-one would even question it
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Just Grow it and show it. As long as you keep it styled or in clean good looking shape no one shouls say alything. I have long hair and really enjoy it, although I am a truck driver. I know of another driver (not CDer) he has bright red long hair (I mean really long) and a long Red beard. He never has a problem and is a very friendly type of person.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    My hair is currently down to my bra line in the back and I have no urge to cut it in the near future.

And IMHO that hair had better not get ever cut! I happen to like it that way!

Platinum Member
    my hair what a pain in the butt ... almost half way down my back now ... thick full and just enough curl to be a lot of work....i fought with every one abought growing it ... my wife and every one else you could think of .... it's long and i love it ... not even thinking of a hair cut ....

Hair

Hi,

I had long hair since I was a teen. The problem for me was that my hair was so fine that I could not make a good use of it for femme dressing. Add that to the obviously male spot on the back. LOL As I got older, thinning became a real issue on how it looked. A couple of years ago, I decided to just cut it all off. Now if I want long hair, I need a wig.

Patty

I normally have short'ish hair, although it's grown for a few months now, the only long hair I have is in the form of a wig (brought several years ago) shame it's not real hair, makes it very hard to style properly, would love long braids or something along those lines.

My own hair is shoulder length, but thin and balding so I wear wigs. It used to be down to my waist.

I've never had long hair and at one time I had none. That was during chemo. What grew back was very thin and had no volume. I love wigs so I can change color and styles.

Long hair

I have long natural hair it reaches half way down my back now I wear it in a ponytail for the most part, as far as work is concerned i'm a truck driver so no problem there.
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

Question Long hair

I love long hair , however my own natural hair is kinda thin , I'd love to have waist lenghth hair , but I'm sure that my own natural hair will not grow to those lenghths , soo I'll be buying a wig in the near future !!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

At RSNA last year, a gentleman came to our booth and he had long brown hair braided into a long ponytail. It came down to the middle of his back. I did not get a chance to talk to him, but co-workers said he was from Europe.

I have a pony tail, I cut it every few years when it becomes too much of a bother, then grow it back again. I'd like to have a more femme style but as I'm bald on top that isn't going to happen.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

My hair has been long enough for a ponytail for at least 15 years now. Right now, it is albut half way down my back. I've always told people that my hair is 'all or nothing'. If I ever cut it, I'll just shave my head. As it is, the ONLY hair maintenance I ever need is for my wife to cut off a few inches in the back every few months to tidy things up and get rid of split ends. I've probably saved $1,000 or more in hair care costs in the last decade and a half!

Work has never been a problem. I got hired with the long hair even though I work in a conservative industry where the dress code is jacket and tie.

The 'in between' stage is tough... It was a long time between when it was long enough for a ponytail, but the hair from the front wasn't long enough to get to the back of my head, so I ended up with stray hairs flying all over the place. I guess the only answer is some kind of 'product' like a mousse that keeps things in place.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I've been growing my hair out, It's down to just below my ears now, and I can sorta put it up in a ponytail. As far as work goes, I just told my boss I was growing my hair out, he doesn't mind as long as I keep it neat looking, so slicking it back, hats, or even the little pony tail hasn't been a problem so far. My stylist commented bout 2 weeks ago, she wished half her female clients had hair like mine, so that really made my day.

I started growing mine out again. The longest I've ever allowed it to go was slightly past the ears, so this should be an adventure. I hope it's well worth it, because this Propecia is costing me $25/month.

I'm growing mine out, too, and it's the longest it's been since... forever, I guess. It's still not quite down to my ears yet, but I've kept very short hair for years while I was busy repressing myself. I'm in that in-between stage now.

Anyway, a good hairdresser is a HUGE help. I was very lucky and came across one that didn't give me a funny look when I told her I wanted to grow it out (I'm not out to her or anyone yet). She gave me a style that was easy enough to take care of, could be either masculine or feminine, and showed me how to style it, too.

Long hair and loving it

kinda anyway

My hair, when not in a braid, bounces around my belt. At that length, its difficult to do anything style-wise with other than a body wave. That I can get by braiding it wet and then wearing it down when dry. I can feel it getting thinner on top over the last few years so I havent decided yet weither I will begin an anti-androgen or just what to keep it on my head and not on the brush....

BTW...been that length for 15+ years

Jenn

Aspiring Member
    I believe I have made up my mind to grow my hair out. I feel that now is the time if ever. While I only have a few almost invisable gray hairs, now is the time. I spent some time thinking about my job and what they might say. I came to the conclusion I don't care. They have a sexist dress code I abide by. The pay is pretty and low and I have my limits, and am tired of living for other people. I think it's time to be true to myself, I've wanted to long hair my entire life, so come what may.