Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come Join us

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    Try creating a seperate user name with your password.
    thats surely the way to go. as it happens they say its best to have a seperate non administrator user account to use for web browsing..apparently any viruses or hacking attemps can do less damge that way. perhaps you could use that as your excuse for creating a new user account.

Began to CD in the stone age

Before personal computers much less the internet I am very glad I finally found this forum and I have my first 1,000 already at least that's a beginning.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I'll fess up that I read the posts for months without contributing.I was a "lurker" .I had one of those microsoft webtvs for my computer and I couldn't seem to get registered properly.Maybe I wasn't working the urls the right way.But I would register for the forum and it would only work for a couple of days.I think I registered 3 times in 2005 and it didn't stick electronically.My password always gave out and stopped working.So I stampeded to buy one of the Dell pcs that was on sale in the spring of 2006 and I finally worked up the nerve to register in late summer of '06. Since then I've tried to utilize the site as best as possible and I post often.I'm also very thrilled at all the TG stuff that's out there on the web. My one regret is that it'll be awhile before I'm budgeted to buy a scanner and I would eventually like to post some nice pictures of myself which I haven't done yet.You can call all this confessions of a former lurker.To anyone out there with an interest in crossdressing I would recommend that you take advantage and join in.the girls are all very supportive and easygoing.Don't be shy.Samantha

Smile hello from tampa

Hi, my name is raye and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello to such a pretty lady. I am looking for friends if you are interested. raye in tampa

Wink I was going to post this thread myself

Thanks Amy.I just want to say, please join,we don`t bite, silly(at least,most of us). Angela.:luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :GE:

Amy is correct

I can only echo what the others here have said. I was hesitant to join, but if you don't join, you cannot ask questions. If you cannot ask questions, you will probably not get answers.

I have found a lot of people here who are not judgemental, but who really want to help each other.
    Rebecca

Even when I'm too busy to get on to the site it makes me glad to know that there is one place where I can be me without any posturing. I find it very relaxing, stimulating and emotionally satisfying when I can get a few moments to join ib. This site is the best.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

Join in and be your true self.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

well i tend to read a lot more now as being full time some of the fun as gone. i love reading about the dress n drives , the first time out , thing i just loved to do but it's old news now , i get my fun from you wonderful people
    your getting caught ect. you all make my day . but yes i will try to post more...
    hugs Marissa
    there are those who just look in here, it's a lot more fun if you join in
    Last edited by MJ; 01-28-2007 at 10:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd like to say, I'm glad I joined. I'm just an old fart, guy, that wears skirts and dresses around home, and underdresses when out. I do not really want to look like a woman, but the ladies, both GGs and others, here treat me as nicely as they do anyone else. It's a great forum, so, to all of the guest browsing here, feel welcome to join, you won't regret it.

Off-Topic

Quote Originally Posted by diane59 View Post
    Our motto can be CDA... The right to keep and bare breasts.
    . . . or remove them.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    . . . or remove them.
    Hi sailor!In port for long?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile Happy I did

I'm very glad I joined as well , I love reading and sharing any type of stories its very empowering to read , and has helped my confidence level alot , great way to start the day.......
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Hi..I'm new and was curious and kind of found my way here by doing a google search. I'm not young or anything but wearing womens clothes has always been on my mind off and on since I was young. I'm straight and some people I'm sure would question why a straight guy would want to wear womens clothes. I don't have the answers either, other than it was appealing to me. When I was in grade school I used to try on my moms shoes and walk around the house in them but I knew enough that I didn't want anyone to know. I would hide them if someone came home. I probably didn't understand why I wanted to wear them either. Maybe earlier than that, I saw this episode of the Muppets where one of them went into a some sort of machine and came out as a woman. I think I found it really curious and it had a strong impact on me. It's hard to explain. I'm kind of remembering that though and how it made me feel.

Maybe I don't even qualify as a cross dresser or should even be here for that matter, I mean, I've tried some of my sisters things on when we were young and she lived at home, but I've never gotten all done up to really look female like many of you. It was just what the clothes felt like to me inside and not so much how I looked or how I might look to someone else (probably not that great). If that makes sense to anyone? I don't even own any womens clothes at the moment. I live with a parent and it's not possible under those conditions. My dad doesn't need any surprises like that at this point in his life. He's almost 80 years old and he's all I have. He's a great guy and has been really good to me over the years. Maybe some of you could relate to that. I'm not much of a son though and I'm already a failure career & relationship wise and don't need to add to the disappointment of that. It's nice to see so many others also had the same interest and to the degree you have taken it.

[SIZE="4"]I joined the second visit to the site!!! Just seemed like a perfect fit. My SO loves the gg's here. It's like a grest big family. Lots of fun !!

Jennifer [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Saralee View Post
    Hi..I'm new and was curious and kind of found my way here by doing a google search. I'm not young or anything but wearing womens clothes has always been on my mind off and on since I was young. I'm straight and some people I'm sure would question why a straight guy would want to wear womens clothes. I don't have the answers either, other than it was appealing to me. When I was in grade school I used to try on my moms shoes and walk around the house in them but I knew enough that I didn't want anyone to know. I would hide them if someone came home. I probably didn't understand why I wanted to wear them either. Maybe earlier than that, I saw this episode of the Muppets where one of them went into a some sort of machine and came out as a woman. I think I found it really curious and it had a strong impact on me. It's hard to explain. I'm kind of remembering that though and how it made me feel.

Maybe I don't even qualify as a cross dresser or should even be here for that matter, I mean, I've tried some of my sisters things on when we were young and she lived at home, but I've never gotten all done up to really look female like many of you. It was just what the clothes felt like to me inside and not so much how I looked or how I might look to someone else (probably not that great). If that makes sense to anyone? I don't even own any womens clothes at the moment. I live with a parent and it's not possible under those conditions. My dad doesn't need any surprises like that at this point in his life. He's almost 80 years old and he's all I have. He's a great guy and has been really good to me over the years. Maybe some of you could relate to that. I'm not much of a son though and I'm already a failure career & relationship wise and don't need to add to the disappointment of that. It's nice to see so many others also had the same interest and to the degree you have taken it.
    Saralee:
    I am new here, as well. I have found that there are people here with all sorts of experience levels. I have found them to be understanding and helpful, both in hints as to how to act/react and how to think through any internal feelings. Welcome aboard!
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Saralee View Post

[SIZE="3"]Saralee, You are welcome here and you are free to grow and discover yourself at your own pace, plus everyone here is experiencing the things your experiencing and have been where you are at some point in their lives!
    It is a great place for support and understanding!!

Jennifer [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Thumbs up Hi there and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Keely Smith View Post
    [SIZE=4]I joined the second visit to the site!!! Just seemed like a perfect fit. My SO loves the gg's here. It's like a grest big family. Lots of fun !! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Jennifer [/SIZE]

SaraLee, Jennifer is soooo right. We ARE all one big family, and like any family we sometimes have some pretty heated discussions , but we love and support one another. It doesn't matter to what extint you dress or even if you don't and just think about it, this is a place you will find acceptance and understanding . Most of the gurls on her are men who just like the feel of women's clothes. A lot of them are either happily married or in a relationship with a GG. No one on this site is goung to think you are strange or weird because you have these thoughts, feelings and desires. We encourage you to share with us and in return feel the support and genuine friendliness of the members here. Good luck to you honey in your Journey. It can be a wild and crazy rollercoaster ride , but we are all here for you. Lots of coming your way! Welcome to our world! Country Girl GG
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Thanks all three of you for the nice welcome. I guess I should have been in the new member section. It's funny I don't even know what GG stands for but I think it means real girl. You all look really nice. Thank you for making me feel welcome and better.
    Last edited by Saralee; 02-01-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Yes, even if you found this site by accident. Please join in. Your opinions would be invaluable to us, bad or good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Significant others (wifes Husbands G/Fs B/Fs)

As a genetic girl and the SO (Significant other) to my crossdresser I have found this forum a godsend, as a place I came initially to learn about my partners crossdressing, it soon evolved into a place to meet friends and family, for this quickly became my internet home and many members become friends and some family.

Like any home and family we are diverse in our opinions, we will disagree, we will agree, we can squabble, we also laugh together, we cry with the pain and suffering of our friends and family but much joy and laughter is also heard around here.

Each of us on here has gained so much from just being here, more than we initially ever hoped, or in my case ever imagined.

If you are not sure yet , just knock on the door I promise there will be a warm welcome for you, and a drink or cookies are always lurking somwhere around our home.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

The one thing about the internet and forums like this one. The younger CDer's will not have the problem us older ones had when we were younger. Forums like this one make all the difference to a newbi. They will not make the same mistakes we make and hepefully will be more open and out a lot sooner that we have.
    Case in point, I have made more inroads into the real world and going out in public in the last two years than I have most of my CDing life. It all because of this site and a couple others, where I have gained insite, and encouragment from others that have gone before me.