Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come Join us

Smile Come Join us

Hi All,

This is to those who just read and don't join. Don't be afraid, we are all friends sisters and brothers. Come and join us. I know there are a lot of people out there that just read the different posts. Join in. Nobody will know who you are unless you let them know. We want you to open up and let us know your stories. Some are good and some are bad. CDing is something that you should not hide in side of yourself and there are probably things that you should say that you were afraid too. Let it out, we are all adults here and we like to help each other. If you are a Genetic Female, Female to Male or Male to Female, even Males, Join in. Don't miss out on this wonderful world we have here.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Aspiring Member

Yes I do quite agree!

And i do join in sometime's but still you know what most of us still do really want right Oh well!

Suzy!

I can attest to the fact that nobody knows who you are. I've been here a little more than 2 years and nobody has said anything to me. If you want to be anonymous, you can do it without any trouble. JOIN and enjoy. It has made a difference in my life!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Yes, Please join in and make some new friends, we all need friends!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I agree.... I'm getting tired of talking...... hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree with Karen, no matter what she says...
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Yes, Please join in and make some new friends, we all need friends!
    I think that's the most important point
    The friendships here is unbelievable
    And the support that we all share
    Just to know that your not alone

So come join we and say hello
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

If you are reading this, you should join.

Until yesterday I was so scared to join, I didn't know what to expect.

I was reading out there, like you, wondering what could this place could offer to me. I wasn't sure. Then I found a question that made me take the decision, and believe me, I feel so great. The site gave me an space to express myself, and so far, I've noticed that they pay attention to what you have to say or ask.

Come join and as Amy said "Don't miss out on this wonderful world we have here."

You know you'll hear it a thousand times. This forum has changed my life!
    It's a great feeling when you read some of the comments and it's like someone is thinking your thoughts!
    I have become so much more comfortable with this part of my life mostly as a result of joining this group.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I agree come join in

As another new member who lurked around reading the posts for a while before joining, I'd just like to say that it is refreshing to get the chance to join in and to chat both publicly and privately on the forum with other CDs. Rarely get to discuss it outside of a venue like this and it's certainly nice to be able to talk to others about CDing. Opens up a new world and one can remain totally anonymous in the process. Don't be shy, join the fun!

I actually avoided joining for the longest time because I was on a shared computer. Firefox is great for privacy but IE 6 and MSN make it tricky to erase saved forms. It nearly got me caught without me realizing it. Eventually, I figured that out and got my own internet the same time. Well, what I'm saying is data privacy is obviously an issue for us closeted gurls.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PatyR View Post
    Until yesterday I was so scared to join, I didn't know what to expect......
    Paty, congrats on joining!

This is a great forum. The people here are great. Many questions answered. I wish I knew the things I know now 20 years ago. 20 years ago cd'ing was looked on in a very negative way. Now with the help of all the friends in this forum I am able to ask questions, feel like an insider rather than an outsider and save a lot of money not talking to a SHRINK!!! THANK YOU ALL.

Joining has been one thing I wish I had done earlier. This site gives me some place and someone to go and talk,and share my crossdressing with
    who will not look down on me Thanks to all of You and to you non members join already.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Glad I did

Yep come on and join, I even got my wife to apply to our little group of girls ...From what shes seen, she has been impressed by a lot of you gals...

...and Karren I've known you for what three or four months and never seen you have a lack of words...but I wouldn't have you any other way...

Platinum Member
    i waited for a while before i joined here ... then i was new to the INTERNET now i love this place .... oh yes join you should have done it yesterday.....

I snooped on this forum for several months before I joined, It was the most amazing thing I have done since I started cd'ing, I only wish the technology was around when I was in my teens. My life would certainly have changed back then. I would probably be living as "Diane" full time. The friends you make here will never steer you wrong and will defend your beliefs as their own, It's almost like the NRA of crossdressers, maybe we can start our own association, we can call it The CDA.
    "Diane"

Our motto can be CDA... The right to keep and bare breasts.
    "Diane"

Shared computer--that is a problem. Caused my wife to get angry many times. She even found a way to lock my computer desk for a while. Until I secretly had a key made.
    Years later, she checks my "History" of visited sites almost every day.
    But now i don't care and she doesn't say much, except "Tsk Tsk!' now and then. Anybody else have this problem?
    Can anybody suggests ways to keep links private from wives and kids, for those who are still hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Shared computer--that is a problem. Caused my wife to get angry many times. She even found a way to lock my computer desk for a while. Until I secretly had a key made.
    But now i don't care and she doesn't say much, except "Tsk Tsk!' now and then. Anybody else have this problem?
    Can anybody suggests ways to keep links private from wives and kids, for those who are still hiding?
    Try this. Open control panel and go to "internet options" under the "general tab" go to browser settings and change this setting for 0 days.
    It will take longer for frequently visited websites to refresh, but it maintains a o history for prying eyes to see.
    Another way that I do it is to set up a "Favorite" or "Bookmark" and name it something lame that your so wouldnt even want to express an interest and use that button to launch this site. (it does not show up in the history)
    "Diane"

You should also clear outt your search engine "phrase" history
    "Diane"

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diane59 View Post
    Our motto can be CDA... The right to keep and bare breasts.
    Don't forget about the guys. What we like to put on they like to take off, and vice versa.

This really is a diverse group of people we have here. All the more reason to join.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Try creating a seperate user name with your password.

who am i

nobody at this wessite knows. i hevent put up any pictures, and jozee is from my first name, jpseph, which i dont use, so that is not a clue either. so come on you READERS, talk to us . nobody will bite you. UNLESS YOU WAAAANT IT!

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    The people who visit will become members when they are ready for it to happen. We each reach conclusions and make decisions at our own pace. My pace is not your pace. Now that being said, this is a nice group of people and we all look forward to meeting you. Whenever you are ready to join us.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss