Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gender Clothing

StephanieCD
    I've had the same discussion with many GG's... women win, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Renee
    So the only thing that a girl could not wear is a jock-strap. What about a codpiece? I know they make them for women, so I guess not... Hmmm...

I'm wearing 4 separate pieces of "contraband" clothing, yet we can only come up with jockstrap?

I guess those feminists are right... The sexes are not on equal footing... ;-)

Megan
    Speaking of women in jockstraps....

www.jockstrapgirlz.com

"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls...."

After working on many a Naval ship yard. I would say that there isn't any man's clothing they couldn't wear and get by with it. I've seen women in suits and ties, suit with skirt, Jeans, flannel shirt, leather gloves, Hardat and steel toe boots. They are even require to put there hair up so it doesn't come out of the helmet.

However I've never been in a salon with a man dressed to the nines in womens clothing or even wearing any type of womans cothing. Hmm.

Guess it isn't fair but things are chaning
    Danielle

Things are not fair but we have to do what we can to express our individuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Renee
    Here is a question I've been pondering. My wife said that my theory was not true, but couldn't give specific examples...

Right now I am wearing panties, hose, bra and waist cincher under my drab clothes. All of these are gender specific to females and it would be socially odd if I were to be caught.

Are there any clothing regulations for females such as this? I can't' think of any, but that does not mean that they exist.

Megan
    Depends on the wearer and the viewer.

I wouldn't feel socially odd if in an accident and the doctors or nurses saw my lingerie. My wife would be embarassed. Maybe the Doc and nurse would maybe not.

So if a GG was wearing boy briefs (Y fronts, tighty whities) it may not be socially odd to her, but it may be to the doc or nurse.

However, as far as the clothing fasion has come for GGs with respect to mixed gender clothing, it probably won't be long before it wouldn't be socially odd for a GG to wear boy briefs, they aready wear boxers.
    DonnaT

I'm not an expert, but isn't it considered a sin (sometimes a fatal one) if a woman is caught in men's clothes in the far east?

Yes, it is society that has set the customs, but it has been the church that has set the rules. It's amazing what some people think we are up to: I just don't have that dirty of a mind. I guess that's why I'll never make it as a Deaqcon in the church.

Sherry
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right
    Henry Ford