Thread: It is weird

It is weird

Well, today has been the first day out completaly drab since months.
    I've been in a hurry and had to do the boy thing ... just grabbing something (jeans, pullover), no time to choose clothes, makeup and stuff.

What's the result ?

"Boy, you look tired today. Did something happen ?"

Weird world.

The norm is shifting

Now that's funny. I'd say the world has come to expect that certain look from you Marla, and they miss it when it's gone.

Funny, I went into work today and yesterday as Rich.(Yeah, I know I'm retired but I'm a sucker for hard luck stories, I guess--they still "need" me , it seems. ). Anyway, when I have to do my thing as Rich, I seem to be a lot sharper than I was when I was working. Otherwise being Salandra seems to "charge up" my batteries and I'm at peak effeciency when I have to do the "guy" thing. There is more involved than mental activity though. There is some kind of energy exchange that goes on along with physiological dynamics that actually seems to make things better. I've learned that if I work with this process instead of against it, it's additive rather than subtractive. I seem to be learning more about this phenomenon with each passing day. The trick is to use it to my advantage. I'm working on it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

yea i no what you mean susie is a lot more ambitious that her counter part he's old tired and grumpy

susie

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have only a few boy things left now. Some jeans and sweat shirts. Otherwise I just have girl clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree GG
    Now that's funny. I'd say the world has come to expect that certain look from you Marla, and they miss it when it's gone.
    At least it tells me that even a touch of feminity helps to improve things.
    It has been kind of a business meeting (though a friend, but quite conservative) and I would not have dressed to flashy anyway, but some people indeed seem to miss something meanwhile.

I take it as a compliment

A bit related to this has been at the wedding of my ex's sister.
    Had to be tuxedo, but I couldn't omitt a blouse and some makeup (the cross-crossdressing thing).

Interestingly I got a "Beautiful lashes. Every girl would be proud of it" by a lady.
    (I am proud of it, and it still resonates :blushing: )
    No I am not vain

Quote Originally Posted by Selandra
    Otherwise being Salandra seems to "charge up" my batteries and I'm at peak effeciency when I have to do the "guy" thing.
    I can affirm the charge-up-effect, and I think it has something to do with self-esteem you gain allowing the fem part to live.

Quote Originally Posted by susie evans
    yea i no what you mean susie is a lot more ambitious that her counter part he's old tired and grumpy
    Yup. And they talk about "disorder" or "dysphoria" when you become ambitious. Like I said it's a weird world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows
    I have only a few boy things left now. Some jeans and sweat shirts. Otherwise I just have girl clothes.
    I don't wear most of my boys clothes anymore, but I have them (some are nice) and why not take profit from it. Sometimes it's more easy (faster) as a boy.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-24-2007 at 06:30 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I agree Marla when u are drab your glowing and refreshed personality is overshadowed because u are in the realm of being drab.

Marla,

Sounds like your personality is spurred by your presentation to others. If you go out in drab looking like every other man on the street, perhaps people wonder why the change in personal appearance. Possibly illness, or tiredness, lack of time, or depression could be their guess. Any way, this is not how they know you and they react accordingly.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.