Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what irritates me about some people

This is what irritates me about some people

On a webpage called www.jennyspage.co.uk which deals with wearing high heels, how to pick them, walk in them, and care for them, there was excerpts from an interview that Jenny did with a lady named Helen discussing wearing high heels. Read on:

"Jenny: It's getting away a bit from the theme of the site, but some men who visit would also like to wear heels in every day life and would probably be interested to know your views on that.

Helen: I don’t think it’s a good idea and think it should be discouraged. Its nice to have something that we can do which says I‘m proud of being a woman. Its like stockings, make up, and pretty clothes. They are girl’s things and should stay that way. Men can do other things if they want to look good, and I can’t believe most real men would want to wear heels anyway. High heels are one of the few things in life that women can enjoy that men can’t. Men have enough of their own exclusive pleasures, and in any case, we need the extra height and confidence sometimes, so leave the heels to the girls!"

OK, if that's the case, then the men should take back tennis shoes, jeans, any pants whatsoever, and t-shirts. All of these things were made for men but women over the years have started to wear them more and more. This type of simpleton view of crossdressing is why we are not accepted in society. It is ok for a girl to go around dressed up as a boy, but make it the other way around and "OMG, there ought to be a law against that." That's why I have started getting a don't give a care attitude about other people seeing me---I could care less. If I don't know them, I really don't care what they think. The people who know me love me for who I am, not for what I wear.
    I happen to like the way women's clothing feels on me more than mens. Men's clothing is so boring!! My drab clothes are mainly t-shirts and jeans with one pair of tennis shoes. I have some dress shirts, shoes and slacks, and some shorts. Not much variety there. Now look at what I have in my women's clothing: skirts of varying lengths, trousers, blouses, sweaters, pantsuits, dresses, and skirtsuits. I have so many more options for dressing as a woman than as a man. Not to mention the fact that I love the way women's clothing looks. I will be driving down the street and a woman wearing a nice outfit will catch my eye. I will be checking out what she is wearing more than how she looks (although the looks help --I still have men's sexual tendencies).

Helen, get a life!
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Platinum Member
    juana just my thought jenny is a bitch ...........just my thought ...........................

Juana, you wear what you want to wear - who cares about other's nasty opinsions that that. You go Girl - power to you!
    XOXO,

Racheal

Tristen Cox
    Helen: I don’t think it’s a good idea and think it should be discouraged. Its nice to have something that we can do which says I‘m proud of being a woman. Its like stockings, make up, and pretty clothes. They are girl’s things and should stay that way. Men can do other things if they want to look good, and I can’t believe most real men would want to wear heels anyway. High heels are one of the few things in life that women can enjoy that men can’t. Men have enough of their own exclusive pleasures, and in any case, we need the extra height and confidence sometimes, so leave the heels to the girls!
    Sorry I'm never giving my heels up. Infact I think I'll be wearing them more now. Law or no law I will wear what I like if I want. Equal freedoms. The world is changing....

Actually in this particular interview Jenny was supportive of the CD lifestyle. This is her response after that was: "Jenny: Well - I don’t want to get into a battle of the sexes debate and I have some sympathy but I can’t say that I agree completely with all those views." What I took from that reply was that she did not agree with Helen and actually supported the CD community.
    She might be a bitch but her tips on wearing and walking in heels was a BIG help to me when I went to higher heeled shoes.

Platinum Member
    the longer you wear heels the better you will get ...........the only time i trip or wabble is in drab shoes .............it's it hard to walk in guy shoes?????????????????

I think Helen needs to be b***h slapped! Anybody wanna do the honors?

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadiane
    I am never going to be giving up my heels. Nice try Helen and Jenny.Maybe if there is enough of us we can start a heel revolution
    In the movie What Women Want Mel Gibson found out just what even low heels can do when one is stomped on - on purpose.

Who has the sharpest spike heels here and is willing to ......... no, let's not get violent. Let this uninformed individual (Helen) have her opinion. Remember, the opinions of others, no matter how idiotic, should be respected.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh

Who has the sharpest spike heels here and is willing to ......... no, let's not get violent. Let this uninformed individual (Helen) have her opinion. Remember, the opinions of others, no matter how idiotic, should be respected.
    *sharpens heel* anyone? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Juana
    I can’t believe most real men would want to wear heels anyway. High heels are one of the few things in life that women can enjoy that men can’t.
    what does she mean by "real men"?

I'm not a "real man" I only pretend to be one

Jennifer

Platinum Member
    In the movie What Women Want Mel Gibson found out just what even low heels can do when one is stomped on - on purpose.

lets go shopping for heels............................................. .................

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    lets go shopping for heels............................................. .................
    OKIE DOKIE! Right NOW!

That's why I have started getting a don't give a care attitude about other people seeing me---I could care less. If I don't know them, I really don't care what they think. The people who know me love me for who I am, not for what I wear.
    I happen to like the way women's clothing feels on me more than mens. Men's clothing is so boring!! My drab clothes are mainly t-shirts and jeans with one pair of tennis shoes. I have some dress shirts, shoes and slacks, and some shorts. Not much variety there. Now look at what I have in my women's clothing: skirts of varying lengths, trousers, blouses, sweaters, pantsuits, dresses, and skirtsuits. I have so many more options for dressing as a woman than as a man. Not to mention the fact that I love the way women's clothing looks. I will be driving down the street and a woman wearing a nice outfit will catch my eye. I will be checking out what she is wearing more than how she looks (although the looks help --I still have men's sexual tendencies).
    w00t!! A true soul sister, this is exactly! the way I feel right down to the letter. My 1st and only pics I put in the "Pictures" thread was to show off my currently fav outfit that my beloved wife bought for me, I didn't have time to go thru the makeup ordeal, it was taking long enough setting up the camera and lights. Took the pics and sent um up, ugly face, frankenstein hands, part of my tattoo showing, anyone who knows who I am would recognize me....so what, like the heading said "It's all about the clothes"
    Last edited by Maria2004; 01-28-2005 at 11:16 PM.

Talking

Don't be rude, please - - - - Oh I see what you meant - - Doh!

Jennifer G--I don't know what she means. I guess she means one of those testosterone flooded obnoxious a-holes that think they are God's gift to women and have no concept that hidden inside of each of them is a feminine side just waiting to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadiane
    I want to come
    OKIE DOKIE! We're a'waitin!

Oops. I think Wendy got picked up by those nice men in the clean white coats. You and I will have to go Jessi.
    Last edited by Ashleigh; 01-28-2005 at 06:03 PM.

Jennifer G--I don't know what she means. I guess she means one of those testosterone flooded obnoxious a-holes that think they are God's gift to women and have no concept that hidden inside of each of them is a feminine side just waiting to come out.
    Oh, you're talking about college / pro sports people and politicians.

This is what I call a rant. Rant on, baby, rant on.

Platinum Member
    OKIE DOKIE! Right NOW!
    girlfreind i would love to shop with you it would be fun

Platinum Member
    OKIE DOKIE! We're a'waitin!

Oops. I think Wendy got picked up by those nice men in the clean white coats. You and I will have to go Jessi.
    omg i just got the cutest white coat arms in the back

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    omg i just got the cutest white coat arms in the back
    I think this post belongs in the bondage thread..... LOL

Platinum Member
    you know i thought it came from one of them stores..........................

Banned Read only
    On a webpage called www.jennyspage.co.uk which deals with wearing high heels, how to pick them, walk in them, and care for them....
    Helen is seriously off base, and Jenny may be a b***h, but i gotta check out the website if it gives tips on walking in heels. I really love heels, but I spend a lot of time falling down when I try to wear them. It's so hard to fall down gracefully.

Tristen Cox
    Seconded....