Thread: Pics of other t girls

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

Pics of other t girls

Hi Girls

I have been showing my wife pics of my t girl friends and she finds them quite attractive. Anyone else have this experience?

Sasha Anne

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Mines impressed too

My wife too was impressed with the girls...Even went so far as to say a lot looked better than she does

Well........no!! My wife would freak out for sure!! Lol. Should have seen her change the channel when Chandlers Dad (after the sex change) showed up at the door on "Friends".... CLICK!!

And I agree with Marcie... Some are amazing....I certanly can't tell the difference sometimes... But though I do like to look at the posts in the Photo Forum.... I'd much rather look at photos of the Victoria Sevret models!!! . The original thing!!!

Had a friend once send me some t-girl photos and said "you should try to look more like these"... Hello!!! To me that was like trying to copy a copy!! After too many times through the Xerox machine the copy tends to get distorted.. Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes ..Me too showed pics of other crossdressers and T-Girls!

She was very impressed !

Melissa

Banned Read only
    I admire crossdressers and real good female impersonation. But TG people take it too far with lots of surgery and hormones. Saw a Maury show and the TG girls were so beautiful! More beautiful than real women! But I think they're cheating!

No, showing her pics in the past has resulted in two responses from her:

- one is an emotional collapse because she races ahead with panicy fear and assumes I'm showing her what I think I will look like after I leave her, the family, the dogs, my job and head to Amsterdam for a sex change (it takes days to talk her back into reality ); or,

- she brings me some photos or links of really unsuccessful cross dressing efforts - badly skewed wigs on hairy guys with bright blue eye shadow . . . ( + shiver).

So, no show and tell around here . . .

Platinum Member
    my wife knows but is not supportive ... i have tried to get her here but so far it has not worked out ....

God no!!

Doing that opens a whole can of worms I don't want to even think about.

Ellisia
    Last edited by Ellisia_Lynch; 01-26-2007 at 11:13 AM.
    Caught your hand inside the till,
    Slammed your fingers in the door.
    Fought with kitchen knives and skewers.....

When I first told my wife about me and she calmed down several days later, I found some couple's web site so she could read the wife's side. Well, the site opened with a couple of nice pics of the CDer. And my wife thought they were of the wife. When I corrected her, she kinda shuttered and that was the end of that.
    She had always thought CDers were quite apparent. When she saw those pics and it blew away her mindset, it upset her because -- just maybe -- I could look that good too and she didn't want to know anything about anything.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My wife enjoys looking at the girls, and is more critical than I am.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Quote Originally Posted by melissaK View Post
    No, showing her pics in the past has resulted in two responses from her:

... she brings me some photos or links of really unsuccessful cross dressing efforts - badly skewed wigs on hairy guys with bright blue eye shadow . . . ( + shiver).

So, no show and tell around here . . .
    I recall there was a website called uglytrannies.com - they got in trouble when some of those whose pics appeared on the site threatened suit...
    Back to the topic: the woman who became my wife saw me fully dressed the second time she met me... she would end up giving me good advice. We split after three years of marriage for other reasons, or so I like to think.
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    My wife would not be interested in seeing any pictures. She doesn't want to see me, so she'll have less interest in seeing others.
    Terrinoble referenced one of the reasons I won't post a photo. One never knows where the heck anything put on the 'net will go. Annoy the wrong person here and one might find a "Do you know this guy" web site with guess who's picture featured.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife is similar to your wife I think. Marla actually likes feminine looking guys and looked to date a cder before she met me..
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yes, Jean as made several favorable comments about many of the ladies on here!
    As far as my picture ending up somewhere else? I couldn't
    give a less!

No I dont think she is ready yet...or will ever be. While she is fine with me having my secret dress-up parties while she is gone Im pretty sure she does not want to play an active roll in it yet. I always wonder what would she say if she could see me right now...!

Beth
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

My wife likes cd's, and she thinks some of the cd's I've show pictures of to her look hot! I am glad she loves me, or she would be all over some of you girls!

my wife can't stand it. I drive a semi that is when i get to dress. Need to no how to fit a bra. I don't have one yet.
    LIFE IS A BEACH.WALK IN THE SAND HAVE SOME FUN LET YOUR HAIR DOWN.

is in her vest
    I think my wife might be surprised that I look like this sometimes...She is always pro CD, TG girls that she sees on telly though
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Aspiring Member
    its all good, if u see something thats pleasing the to the eye then why not? theirs not a damn thing wrong with it, their is beauty in all things, embrace it u only live once.