Thread: I had the strangest dream....

I had the strangest dream....

Last night, i was in bed and i was dreaming that i was 1. in manchester (probably because i was watching frasier earlier) 2. That i was at my own high school durring the ASB elections, and 3. That i was wearing my thigh highs every day and was perfectly comfortable with it, any thoughts about what #3 could mean?
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

It means you like thigh highs. I commend you.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny_cheerleader
    Last night, i was in bed and i was dreaming that i was 1. in manchester (probably because i was watching frasier earlier) 2. That i was at my own high school durring the ASB elections, and 3. That i was wearing my thigh highs every day and was perfectly comfortable with it, any thoughts about what #3 could mean?

ok i am pretty good at theise things ..............haveing had a strange dream or two............................hold on girlfreind.................ok i got it...........
    ready for this ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
    ok here it is ..........................you like to like wear thigh highs................
    and girlfreind hodl on threires more don't be overly supprized if you like well i mean you find out you like a well let me say well ok .............................
    girlfreind your a crossdresser...................................
    Last edited by Wendy me; 01-28-2005 at 01:44 PM. Reason: voices in my head told me too

Tristen Cox
    Everyday and comfortable? Well maybe that's telling you, in reverse that you are afraid to wear them. Sometimes dreams work that way. My $0.02

Love
    Tristen

It means the desire for acceptance. It's your brain giving you a mental holiday.

Either that or it was REAL and this forum is only a dream you are having whilst in a coma. A way to test this theory is to wear a nice panties and bra set and stand outside for 5 minutes. If it is all a dream you should be picked up by two beautiful women in a fast car who want to take you shopping. Or find you have the ability to fly.....

If it isn't a dream...well.....you'll KNOW.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    It means the desire for acceptance. It's your brain giving you a mental holiday.

Either that or it was REAL and this forum is only a dream you are having whilst in a coma. A way to test this theory is to wear a nice panties and bra set and stand outside for 5 minutes. If it is all a dream you should be picked up by two beautiful women in a fast car who want to take you shopping. Or find you have the ability to fly.....

If it isn't a dream...well.....you'll KNOW.
    omg i did yesterday only the guys with the white coats picked me up...........
    and like we did not go shopping ................................

Hi Jenny!

I have those kind of dreams all the time. I love them, but I hate to wake up! I think my response to the dream's meaning is more along the lines of Ashleigh's. I think about wearing women's clothes during the day, so why not at night too?

I have lots of strange dreams and in most of them i am wearing somthing fem.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    omg i did yesterday only the guys with the white coats picked me up...........
    and like we did not go shopping ................................
    I knew it!!! Already we need the paramedic gal (Ashley)! I warned her about Wendy.
    Last edited by Ashleigh; 01-28-2005 at 06:26 PM.

Maybe it means that sex sells. Did you win the ASB election?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    Maybe it means that sex sells. Did you win the ASB election?
    Unfortunatly no, i lost by 40 votes

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

Platinum Member
    jenny truth be told if your dreaming and enjoying them it's all good..................

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    jenny truth be told if your dreaming and enjoying them it's all good..................
    Yes, Jenny. It simply means that you like them and they are "a part of you." No deep psyco stuff needed.

Banned Read only
    and 3. That i was wearing my thigh highs every day and was perfectly comfortable with it, any thoughts about what #3 could mean?
    I can't add anything to the insights that the other ladies have provided. But, I'm glad to know that someone else has those crazy dreams. I'm generally in the closet. Not many people know I dress and, if I go out, I only do so underdressed. In my dream, I am dressed, often just in lingerie, and there are lots of friends and coworkers around. I am intensely uncomfortable, and it really seems weird that no one seems to notice that I'm wearing nothing except a bra and a pair of panties.

You're fortunate that you are perfectly comfortable in your dream. Enjoy those thigh highs and thanks for sharing.

it happened again...

Last night, instead of being at my high school, i was here at my university but still wearing my boots every day, this is confusing

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

Tristen Cox
    We're seeing a repeat pattern here. I think you like the boots, maybe you should wear them more so your mind is not thinking of them right before you go to sleep.

Platinum Member
    i hade like the strangest dream like i was like this girl that was like part of this thingy like we were like seeing each outher but like not realy well like liveing together but not realy like well you know .........i told you it was strange................

I think it means you have possible crossdressing tendencies, but I might be wrong.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

"Stephanie"
    Last night, instead of being at my high school, i was here at my university but still wearing my boots every day, this is confusing
    Hey Jenny!
    Did you forget to take off the boots before going to bed? Or did you, like me, decide to wear them to sleep in? I used to sleep in my heels sometimes. Maybe that's it!
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess

i almost slept in them but couldnt fall asleep as easy so i took them off because i had to work earlier this morning

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader