Thread: this is more for ohio "ladie's" but all can help

this is more for ohio "ladie's" but all can help

how would one find a saloon in ohio that will do nails for men and also while out enfemme i always hold off going to bathroom till i get home which makes for short evening advise on which bathroom to use i have been told while out once if i had not opened mouth to ralk the person would have never know i was a crossdresser also any tips on voice would be greatly apprecitated << miss spelled sorry

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Karren

Catch or pm Karren Hutton, she gave me a link to a salon in Columbus, but like a big dummy I deleted the link...by the way when you catch her forward it to me too, they do glamor shots too...

Quote Originally Posted by sonyinohio View Post
    how would one find a saloon in ohio that will do nails for men and also while out enfemme i always hold off going to bathroom till i get home which makes for short evening advise on which bathroom to use i have been told while out once if i had not opened mouth to ralk the person would have never know i was a crossdresser also any tips on voice would be greatly apprecitated << miss spelled sorry
    Stop for gas and use a restroom at a gas station, they can some times be yukkie, but not too many people use them. Here in NJ we are not allowed to pump our own gas, so you can quickly run to the toilet while the attendant is filling the car up. Some stations have them locked so you have to get a key. If you're the only one with the key, you don't have to worry about anybody barging in,,,,

hugs misty

Quote Originally Posted by MistyCD View Post
    Here in NJ we are not allowed to pump our own gas,
    thats a new one on me your not allowed to pump your own gas that sounds like one of those laws that need to be deleted i think 99% of people know how to use a simple pump btw i am not makeing fun of you just the law

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    Catch or pm Karren Hutton, she gave me a link to a salon in Columbus, but like a big dummy I deleted the link...by the way when you catch her forward it to me too, they do glamor shots too...
    Here's the transformation salon in Columbus...... http://www.crossdresser-academy.com/

And just use the ladies room like the rest of us!!! lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Most nail salons will do mens nails. Men get their nails done all the time. Besides most don't speak English anyway.

As far as the restroom goes try to find a family restroom. If none then if dress like a lady use the ladies room dress like a man use the men room. Get in do your business and get out. Some are single rooms with locks on the door so lock after you go in. If shopping in a mall find the main store's second floor restrooms they're near the business offices most of the time and are not that busy.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

ty karen i have talked with the brandi now me and wife are going to talk about maybe getting sitter for kids b4 i go for truck driver job and then go up there for weekend or maybe just a day and come home enfemme

Aspiring Member
    i agree Karen has the know knows on all things here in redneckville we are out of the loop on all things,

Sub CD
    I haven't found any nail salons that won't do my nails when I am dressed in drab.

Alysin

I gotta add my advice to the others here, almost any nail salon will do a nails for a man. You do not need to go to a specialty transformation place, they will only charge much much more for he same services. It may be a good idea to call first to check, they could even set up a private room or tell you the least crowded times if you want some privacy.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea Stacie is not my real
    They don't care if you are male or female. Call and ask the salon you want to go to. In the end its the money they want, and yes for you to come back .

visit any nail salon

last week i wnt to a nail salon in drab . had a great time had a manicure and a pedicure for $40.00 my nail have never looked this good and they treated me very well a truly enjoyable evening.

I go all the time in drab. I get a pedicue/toe nail polish/manicure/fill/eye brow wax. I sit right beside other GG's and no one has said anything yet. So go

Quote Originally Posted by sonyinohio View Post
    thats a new one on me your not allowed to pump your own gas that sounds like one of those laws that need to be deleted i think 99% of people know how to use a simple pump btw i am not makeing fun of you just the law
    Well there are a few reasons for it.
    1. with a state as small as NJ and with a population of 8 million, a lot of teenagers need jobs, so they pump gas.
    2. some mention the safety of having a trained attendant pump your own gas, as they know the location of the shutoff switches, and how to use the fire extinguishers, etc.
    3. there is no way that these spoiled people will get out of their giant SUV's and pump their own gas.

I remember stopping for gas for my lawn tractor. The attendant ran inside to answer the phone so I took the nozzle out of the can and put it back in the pump. Some idiot in a SUV pulled in across from me and said fill it up to me.
    I said "not me, " and I didn't even get a chance to finish, he says "Yo asshole, I told you to fill it up!!!" So I just looked at him, walked closer and and politely said to him " I don't f**king work here, you stupid son of a b*tch" and walked away. I paid the attendant and drove away

I get my manicure and pedicure done in a regular salon--have done so for the past several years. You are a customer. The bottom line is--(1) are you always on time for your appointment, (2) are you honest, courteous and friendly to the staff, and (3) How well do you tip your manicurist?

I have had the same manicurist for about three years. We have become good friends. This did not happen overnight. I spent the time and energy to establish a good, honest rapport with her. I have spent the day shopping with her twice. Treated her to lunch both times. She loved the experience. I tip her very well, and have given her an especially large tip the last several Christmas's. I have also treated her to little femme gifts occasionally, ie a bottle of her favorite perfume, a purse that she said that she liked, etc. In simpler words, I treat her like she is the only girl in the world. She will go the extra to accomodate my schedule and wants.

I had my manicure and pedicure done last night. It snowed about 4" during the 2-1/2 hours I was in the shop. I was done about 8:00 PM. When we are finished, I always walk her to her car. Last night, before we walked out, she got the snow shovel and shoveled a path to our cars before we left. I was wearing my flip-flops with fresh toenails. She didn't want me to get my toes cold in the snow.

If you take the time to establish yourself at a shop, make a concerted effort to be a great customer, and tip well, you will be a preferred customer.

Jodi

I've been to the Crossdresser Academy and they do a good job while making sure that you're comfortable the whole time. Just plan for several hours.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ View Post
    I gotta add my advice to the others here, almost any nail salon will do a nails for a man. You do not need to go to a specialty transformation place, they will only charge much much more for he same services. It may be a good idea to call first to check, they could even set up a private room or tell you the least crowded times if you want some privacy.
    So do they do acrylic extensions ? I have big nails and I'm looking to get them done sometime. And do they come off easily ?