Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leg shaving question

Leg shaving question

How long does it take for your leg hair to grow back after it is shaved? I'm heading out of town and would like the hair back when I return.

Thanks all!

Well depending, mine took about a month and a half, and I'm still convinced it was full lenghth, but I shaved it off again anyway
    Can you really have to much mascara?

Silver Member
    That sounds about right. Maybe a bit longer.

Of course, it starts growing back right away. I have stubble almost immediately. When does it LOOK normal again? About a month maybe. I wouldn't worry about it. It grows faster than most of us want.

Lovies,
    Steph

Content and Happy
    Unless this is the first time you've shaved, why would you let it grow back?

Lanore

If you use a new blade it might be 2 days before there is much sign of any stubble. It takes well over three weeks for my hairs to grow to even a reasonable length.

There's nothing like smooth legs that you can stroke and rub together for feeling like a girl.

Fran.

If you aren't able to shave your legs, put on camel-color tights first, then pantyhose. The tights hide the hair really well.

Wink A couple of months at least.

But,why would you even want to let it grow back????? Yuck!!!-Angela.:ld: :ld: :ld: :GE:

can depend on age too ... generally older you are the longer it takes

Same day.

If I shave in the morning, but the time I get home its stubble.......but to get a full lenght look agian about 4-5 weeks for me.

Huggs....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I shaved my legs on new year's eve, then didn't do it again for about 18 days. There was quite a bit of length about the hair by then, it's been about a week since then and it's getting quite long again. I find that when i do do my legs, i'll get stubble within a day.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

how long after shaving legs till it grows back

why let it grow back, its sexy and feels wonderful when you wear stockings, keep them smooth...tampa raye

Three Weeks

Mine takes about three weeks and i get some stubble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

The generally accepted time for full hair growth is six weeks for hair on legs, arms, eyebrows and eyelashes.

Thanks girls. I just want to know if I'll look normal for the SO by the time I get home

Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    can depend on age too ... generally older you are the longer it takes
    I think that's right, age is a factor. I'm 55 and my last shave was in late November. Some stubble but it's not long enough to shave again and only on the upper back thigh. The lower legs are still pretty smooth.

Not even tweezers can get a grip.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I think that it's about a month for my hair to grow back. I guess it obviously depends on how fast your hair grows as it takes just a little over a day for stubble to start on my legs.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

leg shaving

I wish we could all shave our legs once and never do it again cause it stopped growing back. Does anyone have a good excuse for shaved legs in the summer? Mine grows back in about 4 weeks but I would love to keep them shaved permanently, as I really like the feel of pantyhose on smooth legs.

is in her vest
    Hi

I shave my legs probably 3 times a week....the next day after shaving, I can feel the first stubble fighting its way through!! I have seriously thought about waxing..keep those hairs at bay a bit longer. I have the same problem with my chest and pits too!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Banned Read only
    About 4 to 6 weeks will look acceptable. i try to keep mine shaved, but let it grow out now and then for various reasons. Doctor appts, family reunion, etc.
    I've been CDing since I was 14, but still keep it private, and not looking to advertise or come out.

It depends on your age, I'm over 50 and I only get a small tuft on the knee. My legs havn't had more hair than that for many, many years.
    When I was younger, say 20ish, it grew back too quickly. A month was enough so no one would say anything about it.
    I wear shorts all summer and only one person has asked about the hair on my legs.
    I just tell them... It's funny, when you get old you lose in places that it's alwasy been and start growing it in places that it's never been.
    Have you checked your ears lately? I pull long hairs out of them monthly any more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually, it's not unusual for guys to shave their legs. Swimmers do it to reduce water resistance. Runners do it to reduce wind resistance (I'm not sure if it really does)

A couple of years ago, my wife and I went to Hawaii. While I was there, I was getting tired of trying to apply sunscreen to my hairy legs - the sunscreen would clump on the legs. So I used Nair to remove the hair. It solved two problems - easier to apply sunscreen and smooth legs. When I got back and a GG friend who doesn't know about my CDness asked why I shaved my legs, I just told her the truth - it made it easier to put on sunscreen.

Great question...I wondered that myself.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

My lower legs dont have hair on them anymore, my thighs will grow in about a week. I use nair or veet every 2 weeks and then just shave for occasions in between.I have been using Avenno shave gel and moisturizing and my hair does not grow like it use too.

Usually only a few days unfortunately.If you don't mind a bit of stubble then you can leave it a week

When I have to go into fuzzy leg mode for the summer, I stop shaving one month prior to my first planned wearing of the male shorts event... And the hair is still shortish but close enough to pass as a male... For the wife and family!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos