Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which choice

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Which choice

For the MTF having to make a choice between the two which would you choose:

Have Breasts or New plumbing

For the FTM having to make the same choice as above...

Have a New Top or New Plumbing...

Lets make this a black & white question, no shades of gray PLEASE.

Inquiring mind wanting to know...

Hi Everyone: I am already there I think. I would much rather to have beautiful breasts than a vagina. I have very good sex both as a man and as a woman now. I am not attracted to men, and it is just by blind dumb luck that I happened to meet a man that is attracted to me in lingerie. He is gay, but is dominant and likes seeing me in lingerie and to be submissive to him.

At the same time I have a casual GF that I have very good sex with as well. I can fill a C cup in minimizer styles only, and I don't care for forms. If I could have one change it would be to have larger fuller breasts and bigger pink nipples like some women have huge nipples.

I have discussed with my male lover having my nipples enlarged and he is all for it. Then I would no longer be able to go bare chested at pools as I would obviously have woman breasts. Right now my nipples R about 1.5" across, I would like for them to be at least 3" like some womens I have enough tissue to make it so I can fill a B cup of any bra and C cup in minimizer styles, but I can go bare chested. If I get my nipples enlarged I will never be able to go bare again.

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    Tough choice! New plumbing, I think. Breasts aren't as important to me, other than girls have them so I'd like to have them too.

Tricky question being a mtf natural breast to fit my bodysize.:blushing:

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'd choose breasts. I don't think about my plumbing anyway, and most people aren't going to see it. I've never been flat on top and I love looking at the "swells" when I look in the mirror. I'm actually disappointed when I look and don't see them.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

being a MTF crossdresser i would go for breasts and leave the plumbing like it is.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I'd choose breasts

I'll go with a vagina. I'm tired of tucking.

Hm.................. hm.............tough one .................

New plumbing !!!!!!!!! definitively.

Just learn to like my male boobs (these tiny things). A bit larger wouldn't do much. Much larger ... umph ... wouldn't fit to my chest anyway.
    A new pluming certainly is a whole different world of experiences.
    Not that I hate my actual plumbing, but wouldn't mind changing it, if I only have these choices.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-25-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Breasts i am a 36B and love them.

Platinum Member
    chest surgery!

Would have to go with breasts , like my plumbing and so does my wife . besides it would give me some to play with when she's not around.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    If I HAVE to choose - because actually I want neither - Happy to be a Man - I would choose:

Vagina.

I could dress as a man, that I am, and still be the woman that I am.

No matter whether I looked like I passed or not, I would radiate the KNOWLEDGE of my womanhood.

Any Guy can get a pair of breasts....once I have a Vagina, I'm not Any Guy anymore...

Roberta

P.S. Reading this after I wrote it, I see it is a bit conflicted.....tempted...I've decided not to change it.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I would choose the plumbing
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Slip Lover

Breasts

Perhaps a little bigger to a 34C, but leave the plumbing alone please.

Content and Happy
    I have to choose new plumbing. I've got the breasts.

Lanore

Gold Member
    Give me the breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by tammie View Post
    Hi Everyone: I am already there I think. I would much rather to have beautiful breasts than a vagina. I have very good sex both as a man and as a woman now. I am not attracted to men, and it is just by blind dumb luck that I happened to meet a man that is attracted to me in lingerie. He is gay, but is dominant and likes seeing me in lingerie and to be submissive to him.

At the same time I have a casual GF that I have very good sex with as well. I can fill a C cup in minimizer styles only, and I don't care for forms. If I could have one change it would be to have larger fuller breasts and bigger pink nipples like some women have huge nipples.

I have discussed with my male lover having my nipples enlarged and he is all for it. Then I would no longer be able to go bare chested at pools as I would obviously have woman breasts. Right now my nipples R about 1.5" across, I would like for them to be at least 3" like some womens I have enough tissue to make it so I can fill a B cup of any bra and C cup in minimizer styles, but I can go bare chested. If I get my nipples enlarged I will never be able to go bare again.
    You could still go topless in SouthBeach Fl. So what are you waiting for? Get them enlarged.

Breasts, definatly breasts.
    Susann_Gardener

It has gotten tougher since they can now transplant all of the female reproductive organs. So the next question would be

Breasts or have a baby. Humm tough decision.

Can't have both huh. That's all I've wanted all my life. Well, I guess then I must agree with Marla. I too hate my plumbing.
    Last edited by Josie06; 01-25-2007 at 05:02 PM.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neither!! I'm happy with what I have, thanks....

And I was thinking about that too!! Don't groan like that!! Hehe There are people with innie and outie belly button... Right? So the way I see it, as a somewhat TG person, that I have an outtie and GGs have innies! . Simple and elagent!!! No need for surgery!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have breasts
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    For the FTM having to make the same choice as above...

Have a New Top or New Plumbing...
    As you may know, most FtMs choose a new top because that surgery is light years ahead of the "new plumbing" one. If they were equally successful, I'm not sure which one the guys would choose, though. As for me, I'm greedy and I'd love to have both, but if I could only have one then I'd have to go with the new top also because that area is more publicly visible . . . and I think I could somehow learn to work with the rest of it.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll take a pair of the C-cups please...what your out of stock, well I guess it will have to be the D's then. I have wanted real breasts for as long as I can remember! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !