Thread: Local Groups

Question Local Groups

Are there groups of folks from here that get together for dinner or anything? Not sure where to meet other people beyond the room.

See if there is a Tri-Ess group or similar in your area. I know the Dallas Tri-Ess group get together from time to time.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I have met many girls from here at Triangles in Ct. I am very good friends with another member I met in the group, we go out clubbing and dinner very often, with many other Jersey girls.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Just do a search for Tri-Ess. Try http://www.tri-ess.org/

There should be a listing for Baltimore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I go to one meeting a year of the Diablo Valley Girls in Walnut Creek, California, the distance precludes mor frequent visits. Everyone there is friendly and I always have a great time. If your local group is anything like DVG it will be well worth the effort to find them.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    There are quite a few groups here in San Diego, there is Neutral Corner, Transfamily, a couple of support groups that meet at The Centre (GLBT community center)plus most of us girls go out a couple of Saturday Nights for GirlsNightOutSanDiego. Go do a Google search for groups in you area, I am sure that you will be able to run across a few groups.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss