37 39.78%
  • No

39 41.94%
  • Mabey

17 18.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going full Time CD

going full Time CD

I was sitting here wondering if you won a 100M dollar lottery, would I consisder going full time as a CD?

Untitled
    Would have to post No, not because I dont want to be full time, but because I am full time
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

School is the only thing keeping me from going full time, so I would answer yes in about a year.

Not full time but after work and on weekends I'd love to be ME.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I would definitely go full time. I could afford to go someplace where they are more accepting and make a fresh start.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I'd love to go full time, and if money wasn't a problem, I don't believe that my SO would mind either. Who would care if someone said something bad then... We'd be smiling all the way to the bank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wouldn't need a million

the money would be great for a few pairs of heels. but would dress for the same reason that I always do and that is just for me and the women in me

Money is irrelevant when it comes to a decision such as this. If it feels right then there should be a way to make your choice to live full-time possible. Not that I didn't have my own difficulties living full time(still do on occasion as a matter of fact), but I firmly believe that financial excuses are just that -- excuses.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I am pretty much full time now. Retired so at home I am dressed morning to night. If we moved I would be full time outside the house too. But that isn't an option anymore. So I am now about 95% full time. Love being a girl.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I'm a no in this moment, and a newbie; Too early to tell.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Tough choice. Would be fun, but keeping all lifestyles instead of being devoted to a single one ensures the best of both worlds. You know, like a week or so at a time. The money would certainly be welcome and used to the fullest.

The money would certainly help to clear some hurdles, so I voted yes, but there is still the part that has a responsibility to the family.....
    Rebecca

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    A month ago I would have answered yes. I answered maybe. Today as the wedding to my SO grows closer, I wonder could I stand to be aliented not only from my family but hers as well. Even with all the money in the world. I'm not sure I could live with both of us being disowned by our families. Jocelyn

If I were single and without children I would definitely vote yes. At this point in my life I have too many obligations, responsibilities, and things to lose if I made that choice. Winning the lottery would give me the time and flexibility to dress more often though. As much as I enjoy dressing and the feminine side of my personality there are many aspects of being a man I truly enjoy and wouldn't want to give up.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    I was sitting here wondering if you won a 100M dollar lottery, would I consisder going full time as a CD?
    Aw heck, JoAnn, you could consider going full time even if I only won 20M in the lottery. (Sorry, it's a habit I picked up from the writing forums.)

But seriously, no, I wouldn't go full time. It isn't about anything external. It's simply that being full time wouldn't be beiing me.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Banned Read only
    I wouldn't take $100M.

I'm dressed 4-6 days a week. I'm outside dressed 1-2 days out of those days.
    Sometimes "outside" is just going to the mailbox or going out to the truck to do some driving errands.
    Another $20k a year and I'll proabably be 24/7
    Last edited by amanda barber; 01-25-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Could get some good voice training with that sort of money, change a few other "things" as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JocelynQuivers View Post
    A month ago I would have answered yes. I answered maybe. Today as the wedding to my SO grows closer, I wonder could I stand to be aliented not only from my family but hers as well. Even with all the money in the world. I'm not sure I could live with both of us being disowned by our families. Jocelyn
    Would they really disown you if they knew you had $100M? :P

I would have to say no..... To many people I love and love me back would understand and would be hurt.
    If it were "Magic Wand Time" and all my dreams could come true..then yes!
    XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

Gold Member
    I would I think.

well i am full time , and money is not everything,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Maybe

I think having that much money would allow me more free time to go CDing, but don't think I would go full time even with all that money. I think my times as a CD would be more than that of a man, but not 100%.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

You know! With a 100 mil. You could do about anything. As for living full time! Hummmmm! I would have to say, that as much as I fantasize about it, I really don't know if I could handle the daily regiment. I think what I'm trying to say is that I really enjoy two things about me, one of them is being able to still be a man when I need to be. So ......... I suppose I would have to vote "no".
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

never

if i were to play all of the time, i would have no comparison to. i like boy time and play time

New CD in San Antonio RandiCD78209's Avatar
    I like it both ways...especially if I had a $100M....

Wow! What toys...a jet, a yacht, big/fast cars, condo in Maui, and a ski chalet in Aspen.

Heavenly! The house of my dreams (with a maid to do my work), a full size jacuzi bath, my own tanning booth, and of course a 600 square foot closet stuffed full of panties/bras, dresses, shoes, hats, and purses! (Did I mention the condo in Maui?)

Oh, Oh...I think I just spent $200M! I guess I'll have to wait for the sales and save my SO a $100 million!
    RandiCD in San Antonio