Thread: Explain to me one thing please?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good post, I for one am one of the lucky ones. My dear wife has known for over ten years now and is fantastic. I tell her everyday. I send love emails to her daily. She knows that she is the love of my life. That is why I don't really need to get out as Eva, I am pretty content to dress, and have dinner with her, watch a movie, have some tea. Wow, I really am lucky...gotta write her a love letter..bye

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I can see what you mean. There are some here that have a supportive wife but complain when they cant do something like boob implants or feminization(sp?) face surgery. For me, I am happy to stay with-in the bounderys that my wife and I have agreed on. My wife has actually tried to push me farther by daring me to go to the store dressed. Still the chicken, I am :yikes:
    Drumming, My other hobby

Hi Country Girl,

I have an accepting wife. I love her and enjoy a monogamous relationship. That is enough. Some aren't as fortunate and I'm sure we have all levels in between. My wife did ask for two considerations....1. That I give limit my cd dressing to about 50% of the time...she wants her husband as well and 2. That I don't ask her to dance while enfemme. Both are reasonable requests and I have agreed with both requests.

So, even though I don't have a 100% support in all that I do, I am fully content with what I do have. She has been supportative in all other aspects that I have wanted to do and even more....so no complaints from this "cowgirl."

hi Country girl
    very good question, i think because this forum is for cd'r we tend to talk about our-self's more so than about there so ?. i belive they do but just don't talk about them " and i think they should "
    i would love to have that experience , but it's not going to happen
    hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I think the problem is one of time, space and other issues. I'm more than happy with the relationship I have with my partner, yes maybe I would like more, but I realise she has a life to, and that does not involve my dressing. Of late it been great to chat to her openly at odd times about my dressing, even joking about what is in this package or that just arrived!, But the fear of talking to her has never been hers, it's always been mine, ie my fear of pushing things to far!

The problem is we always tend to want more, be it another cup of tea, another sweet from the tin, more wages, bigger house, better car, more money to spend! Crossdressing is highly adictive, people don't realise how much unless you are a CD/TV, it gives a good feeling and is a buzz to the system, probably as adictive as any drug to some, therefore this is why you read these comments.

However if you asked if people would take more, and fear losing what they actually do have, I doubt many would want to take the risk. I certainly wouldn't, I'm happy with my lot and the agreement both Raksha and I have over this, in respect for the others feelings and needs!
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 01-26-2007 at 09:17 AM.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Every CD/TG is a bit different and unique.... but many share the quality of selfishness. Guess it often comes with the condition. I am one of the sisters with a totally UNACCEPTING wife. I would love to have some acceptance and would probably bend over backwards to make her feel appreciated if she would just attempt to understand.

I will assume your question comes from personal frustration....hang in there. Be honest with your partner about how you feel. There is always hope for problems turning around.

Emily Ann

I have an accepting SO and I DO show her how much I care all the time. I give her a hug or kiss almost every time we are near. I buy her things too. Even if it's just a pair of earings, she loves it. I sometimes create a card on the computer and place it on her desk before she sits down.
    I don't talk about her much here because this is a CD site about CD issues and not everyone has a SO.
    I'm sure there are others here that respect there SO and just don't talk (brag) about her much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too have noticed the tendancy for the topics discussed here to very much about our dressing and related issues,rather than our SOs.I am one of the fortunate ones who have an accepting,supportive SO.We have a great relationship and are very considerate of each other's needs and wants.for instance,I do most of the cooking,laundry,yard work.etc because I have more time than she has.We always have time to talk to each other and I am so grateful to have her,and she knows it because we always say so.It's a mutual feeling.
    That being said,because this forum is for crossdressers and SOs of crossdressers,the main topic of discussion is ,by definition ,going to be focussed on crossdressing.I hope this all makes sense to you and is of some help.Good luck .I wish you all the best.

Jill

Hi Country Girl! You have very valid questions and I understand it is frustrating. I've picked up on this in the forums also. Call me sensitive, but I DO care enough to ask how your day is going. What you and all the other GG's here are going through must be tough, very tough. I could never stand here and say I know how you must feel. This is one area that I wouldn't want to walk a mile your shoes.

Yes, I do have an accepting wife. I also know there are many wives and GF's that are not at all accepting. Yes, I AM lucky. I'm married to a very special girl, but not just because she accepts my crossdressing. It's for a myriad of reasons. We love each other very much and this is just one speedbump that we ran over together and survived. For that, I'm eternally grateful and make sure she knows that!

Crossdressing can be quite obsessive and compulsive, even selfish in some fashion. We as MEN, boyfriends, or husbands need to be a little more compassionate and attentive to the impact that crossdressing has on our partners lives. We need to remember that at least 99.999 percent of the GG's here and everywhere didn't bargain for this when they met us.

I have never been out of my house dressed except for a Halloween or two, mostly because my wife would rather I did not. Thats just fine with me. Her wishes count too. There needs to be a balance in any relationship, and each partner is responsible for their side of the scale. Don't tip that scale without a mutual agreement and a heart to heart talk. I'm not tipping mine any time soon, as I, for one, love my wife MUCH more than crossdressing!

So, Country Girl how IS your day, I really DO care!

This isn't Suzie S. talking,
    this is the real guy that wears those clothes of hers

hey country girl!

its simple...many cd's get so involved in their dressing, it becomes a consuming interest and they forget there are others in the world! I was that way and it cost me a relationship! Won't do it again, but it's a little too late now! Live and Learn! I was confused about myself, embarassed to dress fully unless alone *panties and lingerie can be hidden under clothes, but full dress is "out there" and made me self conscious at that stage of my life", needing to be around other cd's to share a common interest...which raises questions and confusion with a SO...Often made my SO feel insecure because i looked good dressed and she didn't feel like putting on skirts and heels for the most part...i guess that was a lot of it...i wanted someone to dress up with and see dressed up and that wasn't her...hindsight is always better then foresight...and i didn't see that i was doing the dressing for me and not for "us"...leaving her in her world and me in mine...
    looking back, i wish i would have done things way differently and if given the chance to mix love and dressing...i would definately make my SO feel sooo special and wanted and loved ...and be romantic and caring and the kind of person i would rather be...but i'm older and its taken years to grow into my mindset and i appreciate things much more now then then...hopefully i'll find another great gal like yourself to share life with! My dressing would be the bonus and i would make sure it would be fun for her, also!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]