Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreamed I had a female organism

Banned Read only

Dreamed I had a female Orgasm

I was shocked when I woke up. I was a women and having sex with a man.

It was a long time ago and do not dream about being a female as much since being able to vent on this site. But it was very strange I thought you could not dream about something you have not experienced.

Always been in touch with my dreams have many lucid dreams.
    Wish is would happen again it was very nice. Do not like male orgasms , though better than nothing.

Only now I got the "guts" to say it here, not sure it would be allowed among other things.
    Last edited by janedoe311; 01-26-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Platinum Member

Banned Read only

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    I changed it.

I saw that episode of Stargate SG-1 where the female goauld organism invade the male human!! He started walking and talking real femmy when ever his eyes lit up!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janedoe311 View Post
    I changed it.
    i wouldnt want others to get the wrong idea about what youu were trying to say hehee

Banned Read only

Bet the writers were thinking of that

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I saw that episode of Stargate SG-1 where the female goauld organism invade the male human!! He started walking and talking real femmy when ever his eyes lit up!!

Love Karren
    Funny, that show has its funny shows. Did you see the one where a man on earth was pickup up the commanders thoughts.

When he confronted the commander he had a gun on him and said at the end of his monolog. "and you are terrible at bowling." The commander calmly said first of all I do not know what you are talking about and secondly I am not that bad at bowling!”
    Last edited by janedoe311; 01-26-2007 at 02:47 PM.

My desire is to know what a gg orgasm is truly like.My SO hates to talk about them Oh well only leaves me too my dreams.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Me to Tommi

Me too, on both accounts , I'd really like to experience it one time in my life, but like your SO, she doesn't want to discuss it...shoot I'd just like for her to "attempt" to verbalize it in a manner I could understand...

Banned Read only
    Yeah! I want a female organism and orgasm too!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    Me too, on both accounts , I'd really like to experience it one time in my life, but like your SO, she doesn't want to discuss it...shoot I'd just like for her to "attempt" to verbalize it in a manner I could understand...
    I really don't think they understand on top of everything else it would help them by hopefully making us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
    Yeah! I want a female organism and orgasm too!
    If it just took an organism to have an orgasm we would all want one, then
    nothing would ever get done.

If you really want to dream

This may be a little off subject but if you really want to dream, I am involved with a company that has an expert in nutrition, He was telling us the mineral "Gold" enhances dreams and makes them very vivid, My SO and myself ordered some and took it. WOW it literally makes dreams so wild and colorful we backed off and didn't take it for a while. I still take it occasionally and since I dream more I seem to have more crossdressing dreams.
    I won't post the website where we buy it since I realize this site is not for that but look for a company who sells angstrom size minerals not micron size minerals.
    If you still cant find anything just send me a message.

Banned Read only

Very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl View Post
    This may be a little off subject but if you really want to dream, I am involved with a company that has an expert in nutrition, He was telling us the mineral "Gold" enhances dreams and makes them very vivid, My SO and myself ordered some and took it. WOW it literally makes dreams so wild and colorful we backed off and didn't take it for a while. I still take it occasionally and since I dream more I seem to have more crossdressing dreams.
    I won't post the website where we buy it since I realize this site is not for that but look for a company who sells angstrom size minerals not micron size minerals.
    If you still cant find anything just send me a message.

I am a electronics person, used to repair TVs and radios.

Gold is a good conductor and does not oxidize like copper or silver. It make sense it would get those wires a firing.

Have to look into the side effect of it though. Since it is "stable" it will take a while to leave you body.

Nice, isn't it Jane?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only

Yes you could say that

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Nice, isn't it Jane?
    What I remember of it since it was years ago.
    Just never happened again.

My male part and putting it in someone is so wrong Maybe I will ask the doctor on my next physical for male hormones, might fix my problem.

My point is that I should not have dreamed something I have not experienced. Dreams are a replay of life with a bit of jumbling. Since I am not female how could I imagine what it would be like to have sex as a women ie (be penetrated and have a orgasm not a male climax. That is why I was in shock.

Probably will have this thread removed as a violation. Which is OK I had my say.
    Last edited by janedoe311; 01-26-2007 at 06:26 PM.

So how was i jane?.

Maybe, maybe not . . .

My point is that I should not have dreamed something I have not experienced. Dreams are a replay of life with a bit of jumbling. Since I am not female how could I imagine what it would be like to have sex as a women ie (be penetrated and have a orgasm not a male climax. That is why I was in shock.
    I realize different people dream differently, but I haven't found that to be true in my case. For example, I've dreamt of skydiving and other things that I've never done in real life.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My point is that I should not have dreamed something I have not experienced. Dreams are a replay of life with a bit of jumbling.
    I am not a psychologist, but did major in psychology. You are right that many dreams are born from fragments of our life experiences and expanded and/or turned into alternate scenarios. I don't remember ever learning that you can't dream something that you never experienced. I'm sure Neil Armstrong dreamt about landing on the moon before he got there. The accuracy of his dreams could only be measured by his reality of actually doing it.

I'm not certain if this is true, but the closest thing I recall is that you cannot dream that you actually died, because if you did, you probably did die! In which case, you wouldn't remember anyway. That's why we always wake up just before whatever it is that's going to kill us.

I don't dream as often as I would like to about being a woman, but the dreams that I have had were sometimes riveting. I posted last year about dreaming that I was pregnant. I can assure you that I never had this as an actual experience! It was probably my sub-conscious telling me that if I don't lose weight, I will begin to look like a pregnant woman. But the dream itself seemed very real.

By the way, whenever I chew gum, I get a jawgasm. Is that normal?

Jacqui

dreams

Someone in a earlier thread had asked do you dream in color or black and white. I didn't know until last night. I had a very colorfull dream about a house we were buying. It was a beautiful house but in the dream it was furnished with all my favorite colors in the curtains, bedspreads all thru-out it was a dream house but to answer the question also of GG's ( you know) I really don't have the words for the feeling. There are no words to describe the sensation. I'm being careful here I know Tamara is watching....lol Remeber everybody is different though. All GG's don't experience it the same way and some GG's have never experienced one. Think about that....

Wink Female orgasm.

I believe I`ve had them too,but there`s no way to verify that. Vitamin B6 will help you to remember your dreams and may help those who do not dream in color. Angela. :GE:

I thought you could not dream about something you have not experienced.
    Or maybe you were remembering a past life, Jane . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have had Dreams of Fly through clouds over trees an across open field of uncut grass,
    Dreams of riding horse while in Knights armor,
    Dreams of being astride a Dragon while flying.
    But the dreams that I remember the most is of the woman in my dreams that I have dreamt of for the last 20 years, have just come to realize that it was actually me that I was dreaming of, because I was never in the dream with her, an I could never figure out why, till about a year ago

so dreaming of things that you have never done or experienced is quite common, if fact in a way it is how our mind removes the stress of the day to day pressures we are under.
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thai food uses gold flakes and finely beaten gold in the serving...just a thought.

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommi View Post
    My desire is to know what a gg orgasm is truly like.My SO hates to talk about them Oh well only leaves me too my dreams.
    well I have often wondered what a male orgasm is like.........

I will say it, but I still would like to have a "wang" for just an hour.........just an hour. That's enough time to find out. (isn't it??)

Hiya Ladies!!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommi View Post
    You could always have SRS

I'd seriously do it myself if I wasn't worried about the surgical risks (I don't particularly want SRS badly, but at the same time I don't care about my male genitalia at all except it may come in useful a few times a year for standing up to pee).

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Owens GG View Post
    Thai food uses gold flakes and finely beaten gold in the serving...just a thought.
    after id done all that think the "moment" would have passed lol everybodys "G" spot is differant
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]