Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreamed I had a female organism

Aspiring Member

Yeah I ahve had some thing like this before only!

Somewhat quite different i ahve dream on rare occasion that I was not only at last a real female but having sex with another girl so I guess that means i am a lesbian female because i would want to share myself with my own sex then jsut as well with othere males.

The only time i would desie sex with a male is to become pregant which we be an ulitimate persoanly experience which i do think males should somehow be allowed to share if and when that would ever become possible i would like to be one to have this experience indeed.
    To me it would be jsut as imporatnt as becoming female is to a whole lot of us and wearing what we truly do desire to wear just as well.

Oh well one can only hope so!

Suzy!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Or maybe you were remembering a past life, Jane . . .
    Hmm, yeah, been there, done that. I think that's why I was such a good Dad (cause I had been a Mom). Sometimes those feelings just get dredged up, you know?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

But how do you know that what you experience now is not the same as what a GG experiences? And wouldn't it be a big disappointment if you found that out after all that time thinking about it .....?

So maybe its better to concentrate on what you can experience and work out practical ways to make it more memorable, rather than spend too much time thinking about something you might never have (just like some GG's never do!) ....

But I suppose its the same as a GG dreaming about someone else at the time .... but know that that reality might be no different to the present!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Peach GG View Post
    well I have often wondered what a male orgasm is like.........

I will say it, but I still would like to have a "wang" for just an hour.........just an hour. That's enough time to find out. (isn't it??)

Hiya Ladies!!!
    Having one and getting to use it are two different things. Can you imagine getting the chance to change for an hour or a day and never find the partner you would need for the experience. Can't just do anyone!

I once dreamed I was a female...so the first thing I did when I woke up was draw a map where to find the clitoris again.

Who'd have thought armpits were so amazing?

I've thought about that often , how does it feel or what ???, some thing that only a GG will know , I would love to have the experience of a female orgasm......
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I once had an orgasm while playing with a toy without any stimulation to my penis. I thought it was wonderful. I have never actually dreamed this type of orgasm but often wish I could. I'm jealous
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I don't think any SRS on a man or woman would give a true experience of what it's like on the other side. Yeah, there are people of both genders who wonder what it's like. It's my big itch too!

Interesting

Considering that a lot of woman don't have orgasms and most men don't recognize when they do you might have to search a lot to find someone who actually knows. I'm being a bit cheeky but not much Kahlan

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    I once had an orgasm while playing with a toy without any stimulation to my penis. I thought it was wonderful. I have never actually dreamed this type of orgasm but often wish I could. I'm jealous

when I was younger I had an orgasm just buying pantyhose man what a rush!! never touched the thing. just the power of the mind!!

TMI

Jennifer
    Last edited by Kelsy; 01-29-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: forgot quote spelling
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

That's funny, Carla, and the dream thing is fascinating. I think that you can have dreams about things beyond what you have actually experienced. You can dream about things that you've read or seen in movies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlacd View Post
    So how was i jane?.
    warmly, Linnea

I will say it, but I still would like to have a "wang" for just an hour.........just an hour. That's enough time to find out. (isn't it??)

Hiya Ladies!!!
    hi Peach
    were is your head at ( no pun intended ) 5 minutes is all you need , however i will trade you mine for yours for one hour that should be enough time right ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    I once dreamed I was a female...so the first thing I did when I woke up was draw a map where to find the clitoris again.

Who'd have thought armpits were so amazing?

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hi Peach
    were is your head at ( no pun intended ) 5 minutes is all you need , however i will trade you mine for yours for one hour that should be enough time right ?
    5???????????????????????????????????

Dayum.

Hiya Ladies!!!
    I never thought this would get stirred up But I would trade only if I could guaruntee I could find the right partner. And have the best time possible.

Banned Read only
    5 minutes? 1 hr? Not enough! I'd like a lifetime of switching around!

Banned Read only

Do not belive in past lives but I wonder sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Hmm, yeah, been there, done that. I think that's why I was such a good Dad (cause I had been a Mom). Sometimes those feelings just get dredged up, you know?

I am sure I am a good dad because of my girl side. I cannot imagine the dads that never play with their girls. They expect me to play Pretty Pretty princess dress up and Disney princess wish board games and I do not mind.

But past lives no.
    Human race makes the same mistakes generation after generation there is NO signs that we have pass lives, we have not learned anything if we have.

Banned Read only

Let me restate it

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I realize different people dream differently, but I haven't found that to be true in my case. For example, I've dreamt of skydiving and other things that I've never done in real life.
    Jumping off a plane one can have a dream about, but this is not a physical sensation. I guess that I have very active imagination to be able to dream this sensation. But it was a shock and unfortunately only happened once a few years ago.

I read many years ago that a climax and orgasm is 90% in the mind and 10% body stimulation. (I am sure it that is true a man needs a prostrate and a women a clitoris.)

MTF post op still have their prostrate without it they would not have a orgasm, from what I have read but I would like some TG’s to comment on that.

It was in response to question from people that have trouble in bed, they are just too uptight. What the experts have always said is that fantasies while having sex are necessary. Do not be afraid to have “wild fantasies” What ever works. (Another thread someone stated they need to fantasize about being a woman while having sex with their wife to climax. It that normal? You do not know what your wife thinks about while having sex with you!

Banned Read only

Dull and very fast

Hiya Ladies!!!

Just about one minute would be enough!

hi there, your message led me to recall a dream i once had. it was of this guy i worked with. in the dream, i had gotten pregnant by this guy (who i secretly liked by the way). but i couldnt tell my family about him, but anyways when the child was born, he looked just like this guy (who later i found out, was quite a few years younger than i). but i have to admit, he feeling has stayed w/ me ever since. to think.....i actually kinda felt what it was like to be pregnant and give birth.

so i can understand your dream.

michelle