Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend bought me alot of stuff

My girlfriend bought me alot of stuff

This weekend has been awesome first my girlfriend accepts my dressing and now she has bought me alot of stuff. So far in the last two days she bought me several nighties due to the fact i didn't have any. She also told me since i've got them now i can wear them to bed every night. She also bought me some earrings and a necklace and has something special planned for tonight she won't tell me anything about it but i'll let ya know what her surprise was tomorrow.

I Love You Lovebug

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Banned Read only
    support really does help.

do something nice for her soon.

the best

That is wonderful that you have such an understanding girlfriend. Yes treat her like the special lady she is.

Eileen

hold on

hold on to her shes priceless treat her well its very rare to have someone so supportive

That's wonderful news Bredalee!!!

You are fortunate and be sure to let her know how important she is to you!

There's nothing better than a partner buying you girly things , I love it when mine suprises me with a new bra or shoes

I hope you realize just how lucky you are!

Brenda! Very cool for you...enjoy the ride,keep your girly energy in check so you don't overwhelm your great girl....she is a jewell you must worship and embrace!
    Hugs...Krissy

let ehr know how much you love and appreciate her and what she does and don't forget to do something special for her

susie

WOW i don't know who's more excited me or her

Since my GF accepted my dressing she seems to be excited about buying me femme things and learning more about my dressing. This is what i've been wanting since we met four years ago. We had another first today she let me go out of the house wearing panties under my guy clothes. This woman is so awesome she is pricless to me and i cherish every waking minute we've got together. Yes i know how lucky i am to have her and am planning on spoiling her rotten for the rest of my life.

I Love you Lovebug

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Did WE (with unaccepting SO's) tell you lately that we hated you??? Some more???

Lucky girl.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Looks like you've found a keeper.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Wow !!!!, lucky you , you go girl !!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Welcome to the club. Just be sure that you do spoil her for the rest of your life. She's worth it.

As for the Karren's of the world, we hope and pray that it will get better for you, even if you hate us..more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How does your gf feel about being tricked and lied to to get her to accept your crossdressing... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...0&postcount=12
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

We've talked this through and we both agree what i did was very wrong and hurtful but she loves me way to much to ever give me up and has forgiven me for lying and tricking her into this acceptance of my dressing. We both needed a wake up call our relationship was on the rocks and this has somehow made it stronger than ever. We're looking forward not dwelling on the past and my past mistakes. No worries she is very understanding and supportive of me at this point.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Remember she doing something nice for you. You have to do something nice for her.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sounds like she's got herself a real life Barbie!

That's great! Cherish her.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

remember one thing

No matter how accepting she is you need to be open and honest with your feelings and hers. never put your needs first. I'm a transwoman with a wounderful partner but we have our outs and downs over my transition due to her families issues. This causes problems at times for us. try to make shure she understands everything and sugest that she not only join this site but to begin to talk with other so's. she will at some point feel like she is alone at times. this will and can bring her down at times. she is going to need an out and help. that is not you. at times she will want to talk to someone that is not you. and one more thing try to take it slow.

char
    Last edited by CharlaineCadence; 01-28-2007 at 12:39 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

accepting wifes

My wife bought me a great many things from panties to bras to wigs what ever I wanted , pretty skirts ,dresses ,I have all most as big a whordrobe as she does..
    BoyBrittany

cd from fridley minnesota toygun22's Avatar
    wow you are way lucky, i wish i had someone lik that

Brenda, you said on Saturday that your girlfriend was planning a something special for you that night, and you were going to tell us the next day what it was. We're still waiting! Come on, we all excited and we want to know!

Tony

cavalli jeans

My best G.f. is a total shopaholic.Were the same size 5 she says here try these on nice to have friends. I bought us a gym membership wanna keep things the way they are!

Aspiring Member
    Good for you Brenda!

Ok with all the stuff going on right now i kind of forgot to post it Sorry. She bought me a really pretty nightie at walmart a neclace with a big heart with gems on one side and a pair of earrings. When we got home she had me put on one of my outfits and the necklace and earrings and show her what i looked like. She told me i looked better than she ever did in a skirt and my pink top. Later that night i put the new nightie on and well lets just say we had a wonderful time before we went to sleep that night.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda