Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fake Crossdressers/Transexuals

I look EXACTLY like my avatar.-Angela.:joke: :joke: :joke: :GE:

I don't have any pics and it will take awhile before I'm comfortable about posting pics. Had a bad dream about being outed because of posted pics.

Joy I'm a he but if I prove it the pic can't be posted so just trust me
    Angie

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Ann View Post
    Is that like fake imitation fur?
    I believe the politically correct term is "Genuine Counterfeit."
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Fakes?

Well I got fake boobs, but them GM parts still work. It's all an illusion, but I love it. I'm getting closer to having my look perfected... Maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't mean to "ruffel any feathers" but isn't crossdressing a form of "make believe"?
    So, to those who would "make believe" that they are "making believe" I just don't get it.
    While I understand that the world is full of "trolls" who would love to spoil any party that is going on just for the "fun" of spoiling it, I somehow just can't make myself understand that part of life.
    Now, it took me quite awhile to get the nerve to post some of my pictures, but once done I haven't regretted it one bit. I'm NOT as pretty as some of the ladies but I am me with all of my warts and "willies", nobody has condemmed me for what I present, and for that I am grateful.
    To those who are "less than truthful" about their pictures,
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I feel sorry for those people who post photos of others, claiming them as being themselves. It's just sad that someone is so insecure about themselves that they would rather post fantasy than reality. Isn't it a huge reason for this site even existing for it to be a place to be among others like ourselves, people who are here for support when we need it? How does someone accept this support when they are presenting a fictional front? And for those who just get their jollies by doing this, I just don't understand it.

Well, I don't know.... but as far as I am concerned...it makes no matter to me. I'm not here for the fakers. I am here for me and if I can be of some assistance to others, then I hope that I am.

Some folks may be fakers but if so they are fakers here. Why here and not somewhere else??? Maybe there is a reason....testing the waters?? Unsure of themselves?? I don't have a clue, but as I said...I am here first for my benefit and secondly to offer any assistance that I may have to others.

I don't know if I missed the point, but if fakers are here....does it really matter? They are being educated I'm sure and I do believe our world can use a little more education.

It's me!

The pictures I use are most certainly me. Me and photo shop that is!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter
    Come on gurls this is serious ! Just how would you feel if you got to be friends with one of these fakers, and she (GG) wanted to meet with you. And you said yes. And you did and she invited you to come to her house because she wanted to dress you and...................Wait a minute, Isn't that what we all fantasize about LOL.
    I have a bit problems with this "fake". What is a real crossdresser, what is a good crossdresser ?
    How real is a wig or breast forms?
    Why not do some photoshop with the pics, each professional artist does it.
    Why not change the head or the body or show a pic that resembles your inside.
    Finally CD shoudn't be a competition (sadly, it seems to be).
    So, if they need to do it why shouldn't they. They will know the best how much worth a compliment for a "fake" pic is. The i-net is a virtual world, why not be virtual.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-28-2007 at 11:56 AM.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

am i fake

Am I fake? I am a transwaman does that make me fake? Does my being treated as a woman in public make me real or is it only an act/ illusion. Is it my soul that makes me real? or is it what I amperseved by others that makes me real or fake?
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

joy never said there was anything wrong with people having an avatar that wasnt them, so long as they dont weave a web of lies about it.
    seems pretty reasonable point of view to me.

The trouble with putting up pictures of someone else, then claiming they are your own, is eventually, we (the members) find out one way or another. It's no biggy to us, but you get banned for it..... thus losing a huge support forum, which is your loss.... What's even more funny, is members who post pictures of members already registered on the forum...... I mean why?? why do this? what is the point??
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    I have a bit problems with this "fake". What is a real cross dresser, what is a good cross dresser ?
    How real is a wig or breast forms?
    Why not do some photo shop with the pics, each professional artist does it.
    Why not change the head or the body or show a pic that resembles your inside.
    Finally CD shoudn't be a competition (sadly, it seems to be).
    So, if they need to do it why shouldn't they. They will know the best how much worth a compliment for a "fake" pic is. The i-net is a virtual world, why not be virtual.
    Marla I was talking about GGs who pass themselves off as CD. My post you responded to was a joke Hun. I'm just saying I wonder why a GG would try to pass as a CD ? Maybe she wants us to be jealous or is mocking us. Or she feels we are mocking her.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter
    Marla I was talking about GGs who pass themselves off as CD. My post you responded to was a joke Hun. I'm just saying I wonder why a GG would try to pass as a CD ? Maybe she wants us to be jealous or is mocking us. Or she feels we are mocking her.
    If that is the reason, she must be frustrated and insecure, I feel sorry for her. She judges herself, no need that I do.
    But she might also like the TG-style, that's a compliment IMO.
    She might like disguise, that's good IMO.
    In any case, what I've learned is not to try to make myself a copy of others, neither GGs nor CDs, nor GMs. Everythig else would be the straight way to discontentedness.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-28-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Why would a GG do that.... I'd be more likely to believe they stole the pictures and trying to pass them off as a CD.....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I'm not for real but I've work hard to get to this point in my life,thank you very much.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Gown and Dress Lover Tiffany Anne 9954's Avatar
    What you see is the real me. no makeup, no nothing, just me in my gown.
    I may not be advanced like the other ladies here but i just love to dress up and feel pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    Fake hips, fake boobs, fake hair...... yup, that's me all right
    Speak for yourself Hon. I'm a natural. A natural what (nut maybe?)I haven't figured out yet. Geez, now you got me thinking. If I post an "Eric" pic, which is Salandra being Richard being Ericka, being Eric, then what do I put it down as? Am I a guy/girl being a guy being a girl being a guy or what? Now I'm confused. Guess I need a scorecard for this stuff. Far as I'm concerned, it's all fake (more or less) or real, depending on your outlook.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No fake. Just a grainy photo from a crappy digital camera.

We all faking it here if a GG thinks she wants to talk on this forum let her. She may think we have the best of 2 worlds both male and female.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Hi,
    It's not so much the photos, it's the incredible posts. These folks are not really CD's, and if they are, they are great contributors as to why the general public rejects us.
    Ex: I'm a 3rd year medical student and need help .. check the spelling, grammar, and typing ... and the logic regarding schooling.
    I sure hope he/she never ends up my doctor.

The deluge of fantasy situations which are presented as actual, makes Jerry Springer look real.
    I started out years ago with the very large support group in my area (well over 125 girls), and kind of drifted away from the monthly type activities over time, except for around the holdidays, and when there is a large influx of new girls. I try to make them feel comfortable about what we are, and help them in going out in public. I have never heard all these types of stories, scenariois, polls, and fantasies.

Anyway, just my thoughts on what I see posted here. ... about 30% fantasy.
    Huggs,
    Andi ....
    Last edited by Andrea Nicole; 01-28-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Nicole
    Ex: I'm a 3rd year medical student and need help .. check the spelling, grammar, and typing ... and the logic regarding schooling.
    I sure hope he/she never ends up my doctor.
    A good doctor doesn't excel in good spelling, but in a good knowledge of diseases, and most important by empathy for his patients.
    We should wait how this works out before giving a judgement.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-28-2007 at 01:56 PM.

With photoshop all things are possible.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Why would a GG do that.... I'd be more likely to believe they stole the pictures and trying to pass them off as a CD.....
    No Tamera. There has been three since I have been here. They all had the female frame (reveiling clothes) but claimed to be just CD. I'm not out to expose or hurt anyone. Just feel so many of us have come here seeking support and have been honest about who we are. I think they are just courious about us. Just wish they would be up front.