Thread: Intrigued in the Department store

Banned Read only

Intrigued in the Department store

Although I've seen a mother with her young son at the make-up counter before and she was asking him to help choose her make-up, I saw something totally unexpected today.

In a different Department store, in the girls'/womens' department, I saw from a short distance a woman and a boy of about 12, who I assume were mother and son.

She held several skirts up to him and in a short tempered voice said 'Well we'll go home now if you don't behave'. They then went.

seen a lot of stuff in my years but never that

susie

A bit strange, but could be anything.

Error: User not found;
    pretty sure my mum had held clothes up to me like that when buying a gift for someone else...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

interesting

Hmmm, I can't say I have ever seen that either.. but it's a good thing you weren't in the department store me and my daughter was in.. when she wanted to look at make-up! I was offering suggestions...and making comments like. "Oh ..that color would look good on you...but I prefer a darker red or Mauve".. when looking at lipstick.
    By the time I got done, I think it's the last time she will drag me through the makeup aisles of a department store!.

Francine
    Last edited by Francine; 01-28-2007 at 03:50 PM. Reason: missing words
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Aspiring Member
    I'd think she was buying for his sister or something, but the fact she mentioned going home if he didn't behave, who knows.

Every so often, my grandneice wants her favorite Uncle to take he shopping. While shopping, I will give my comments on outfits, makeup, and such. We will be at the comestics counter and she will ask me how this looks or that and I will make my comments. One time I told my neice that she would look better with this foundation and such and then I turned to the SA and asked her opition. The SA had been staring at me with this funny look, but then jumped in and between the two of us settled on a new look for my neice. I had the feeling that we were just three girls talking cosmetics and afterwards my neice asked me how I knew so much about womens fashions. I told her that after being married for a lot of years, you pick up on a lot of it. Then while clothing shopping, she will be in the change room, I will browse the alise and bring her items to try on. We are like two girl friends out having a good time. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    I'd think she was buying for his sister or something, but the fact she mentioned going home if he didn't behave, who knows.
    That's what it sounds like to me - maybe she was buying for a girl about his size. Sounds like he wasn't into the shopping scene.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wish my mom had done that!! SIGH.... I wouldn't have put up a fuss.... When I was in grade school, We had some neighborhood girls that would play "Catch the boy and put a dress on him". Though I was a fast runner.... For some reason I use to get caught a lot....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Were the skirts for the Mom or for the boy ? ... If the boy is a
    crossdresser, I can tell you from personal experience that it's almost
    impossible for a boy that age to buy feminine closting himself ... So
    if the skirts were for him, the boy should consider himself lucly to have
    such an understanding Mom who is willing to help him buy his feminine
    clothing ... My Mom or one of my 3 sisters always acompanied me on
    many of my shoping trips from the time I was 14 until I left home at
    almost 19 ... And it sure made things a lot easier.
    Jeanine

She was probably buying for someone else. My mother would hold things up to me when I was 11-12 to see if they would fit some of her friends.

Perhaps it was a threat that if he didn't behave she'd buy the skirt for him to wear

If it was all I can say is that was one childhood fantasy that never happened for me