Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All most purged

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Yep I almost did, I had time to dress today and it was the first time in weeks, I got dressed and I don't know but I just did not feel good about, I deleted most of my pictures on line here, deleted a website I was working on for my pictures, and even tossed all my girlie stuff in my truck for a drop off some wheres.

But I held back on the last one there and put my stuff away with out tossing it, gads a stupid hissy fit in a half hours time, don't know what hit me but to toss my wig and forms would have been a big mistake even if I need a break from dressing.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Tina
    Sounds like what I'm going through at the moment

Maybe its a 'holiday period' I dont know.....

Things will go the way they go...........so just hang on and try and enjoy the ride.

Tina, close one but you made the right decision. If you need a break just pack them up and store away. You'll be needing them again. Been there done that and hope never again.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Is there something else going on in your lives (those who drinking the same type of water?) the only way I can related is when I feel shame about something and focus on what I can get rid of (books, old clothes, etc) I have felt shame when I have drunk too much, or when I have said things that were true but in a cruel way, or when i feel less than someone. (luckily those things don't happen much anymore!!!) purging, for me, is a way to get rid of the icky feeling of not liking my self at the moment. on the one hand, I can totally relate to that feeling, and on the other hand, I know that dressing is not shameful for me (I totally dig you gurls) but soemtihng must get triggered to focus on the dressing. a comment from someone who pushed a button that led to shame? I am just thinking out loud. Tina, don't do it again. I think you are beautiful and if Sejd reads this, I'll deny I said it. hugs to you all!

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Right thats it, first Holly, now you.....im banning that word....you know? that P word lol, if it doesnt exist you cant do it lol
    Hey hold it a moment, didn't Tamara bann the 'P' word...Ah wrong 'P' word..

Gee Tina, I thought you would be one of the last to contemplate such a severe action..I'm glad you didn't. CD.com would lose one of it trully colourful characters

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You know... I've been thinking about purging too. All of my guy stuff is packed in Walmart bags, but I haven't thrown it out yet. What! Isn't that purging too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I could never purge again, as my current stuff is too beautiful and probably worth over $3000.

Tina,

I think we all get that way from time to time...I know I do. Just take a break and let things happen as they do. I have been dressing overtime lately since the SO knows and is ok...its almost been to much for me...I need a vacation..hehe.

Beth
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

Tine that scares me hun what was you thinking girl do I have to slap you
    Angie

Don't even think about.

I had to left all my stuff back, wasn't my decision, and you don't know how much I miss them.

Tina don't purge. I won't purge even if I will be away for awhile. I have thousands and thousands starting over again so I will be storing my things till I know for sure. I may give up somethings that don't fit anymore or out of style. Plus I will always be back here to keep you in line. The gray days here in MICH. can make you do things that you regret later.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

It's a trip but with age I guess some of us come to the realization that it's par for the course and goes with the territory.

To come to a point where it disgusts you to be this way enuf(sic) to purge.

How sometimes it can feel soooo right to be dressed we oft ponder thoughts of TS, and then at other times it just does not fit at all.

I'm going thru a bit of a lull in dressing right now as well. And at times I had been a daily dresser. But in my mind I am feeling femme alot of the time in drab mode outside the house.

I plan to dress when I get home but once I get home, I just don't feel like being dressed in the house and want to get out.

Its like I want to do something instead of being all dressed up with nowhere to go, no one to share with.

Tina, I am glad you regained control. I do think we go through a phase were we say. What the hell am I doing, I am a guy. What would my dad say if he were still alive. Sometimes I feel as though I am letting him and the family down. I am still in the closet as per say, but I still feel awkward at times about dressing. But I always am glad I don't try to give it all up and Purge. I have had to purge in the past and never liked it.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

My idea of purging is to go through my clothes and get rid of thing that I don't use anymore or that don't fit! I went through my bra and panty drawer a couple of weeks ago. I got rid of a sack full. But to get rid of everything I don't think so! Besides, Jean would probbably get very mad at me!
    So ,Tina, stick around. Thoughts like that are like gas after eating a burrito........It'll pass!
    DAVIDA

Purging is not the answer, those moments of self-loathing and guilt are temporary and will pass (if that indeed is what the issue was) the desire to CD doesn't not, at least in my experience. I have purged twice and I could cry at the memory (not to mention the expense) of some of the beautiful skirts, dress, shoes, and wigs I have divested my self of to then have the desire to dress return with a vengence.

Must be the phase of the moon Tina.

I too put it all away yesterday, but for reasons of safety. The thought of purging lasted about 30 seconds. Anyway, another day will come. Until then I shall suffer again.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

stop think and listen just take a break and you'll be back to your self in a few days

susie

Sejd
    Thanks for sharing it Tina. We all have those days! stay cool, take a deep inhallation, breathe. We all love you as you are, dresses, motor bikes and garrage door. You are so cool!
    a secret devoted fan of yours!
    Sejd

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Tina..........

I tell all my CD friends if they have an urge that they have to purge to box the stuff up and bring it to MY house and *I* will keep it because they *WILL* be back dressing again........and having to re-buy everything is a total bee-otch and a half!!! It's too expensive and you gurls go back and forth so many times. I have a commerical airline pilot friend who is doing this back and forth stuff right now deciding if he wants to dress or not, but it is in his mind and it is NOT going away!!!! ..........IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!

Tina....!! bring your stuff to my house!! I will watch it, and not even try any of it on........

I purged once, about 10-12 years ago, after the last time I took "acid". It was blotter and started out to be a really good trip, went to see The Matrix at the theater. Well, that just messed me all up! After all was said and done (about 3 weeks later) I swore I'd never doo that again! Of course I swore I'd never do acid again after my 4th of July 1975 trip when I talked to God. I guess I forgot that and He had to remind me of that. Never again! That's the only time I've ever purged.

Tina, et al

I like the idea of the cd freind holding stuff. I have purged only to buy again. But this feeling hasn't beed with me in the last ten years. Maybe it wears off, if a purge now it's because I don't want something anymore and I give it to Goodwill.

BTW you do look nice

Krisla

Smile Good Move

[SIZE="3"]Good thing you didn't toss out your things, Tina. You would have felt bad about it. A break from dressing is in order. Then you can be the gurl you know that you are.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Tina, I'm glad you didn't purge and I'm glad to hear you're looking into alternative ways to do what you love to do. (I haven't read that thread yet butthe philosophy sounds good.) It doesn't matter what caused those feelings, they are still a sign that something isn't quite right, that something is off. Maybe you're pushing things, maybe you're "in a rut", whatever. But when those feelings come up it's always a good idea to stop and try to figure out what's going on.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    What's with this? I'll bet that there absolutely no FTM's that purge!
    Yeah, I did once (several decades ago) and got rid of some very cool ties, which I now regret. Especially 'cause now Kieron has twice as many ties as I have.

Tina, I'm glad you came to your senses, hun. Stop smelling the fumes on the road! Love the new avatar too!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Yep I saved my stuff, but I came close, god I would have been out lets see, my breast forms $175, wig $95, and my favorite shoes $30, It would have been a nasty loss, but I did put every thing away neatly so we'll see how I feel when the next chance to get girlie is.

Been feeling the same recently. I'm not daft enough to do it, but I know the feeling. It's a horrible feeling. You just want to get 'clean'.