Thread: New cloths

New cloths

I'm new to all this and i don't have any of my only cloths. Well today i went to jcpennies and got my first set of girl cloths. A thong and garter, thigh high black nylons and a pink pair of boy cut panties. I cant wait tell they get here, i just hope my roomates at work when they come.

Tell me about the first time you got your own cloths!!

Hi Briana welcome to our home on the web.
    My first time I dressed was in my mothers or sisters panties that they were throwing out; I was 10 at the time. I did'nt start buying my own until I came backfrom Vietnam in 1969. I bought most of my things from catalogs. At that time Sears, Wards,and Pennys all had catalog pick up places. Now I usually shop at Kohls.I just go in and buy what I want, pretty scary but what the heck, if you want it, buy it. Yeah I know you get strange looks,but be secure in your own identity. You are the one living your life. The others live in a strange society , We know who we are.

Hugs, Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Welcome to the Forum Briana.

I'd tell you, but I can't remember that far back.

Question, you went to jcpenny's, but didn't buy them? Is it because you ordered them you have to wait for them to get to you? Just a little confused.

I sure hope they fit. Do you know where you are going to keep them, so your room mate doesn't find them?
    DonnaT

Geeze Briana I remember it so well the first tim I went into a store by myself to buy some female clothing I went to K-Mart and got a black half slip and camisole top I was so embaressed I wouldnt eveng go to the check out instead I picped up 2 pair of mens geans and some socks and took them along with the frilly undies ant put them on lay away and had to go back and pick them up a week later, boy I am so glas I lived through that period of my life. Love & Hugs Tracie Lynn

Banned Read only
    After childhood and adolescence wearing my sister's things....my first purchase was out of the Sears catalog, and I picked it up at a suburban catalog pickup place so that it would not be delivered to the house. Cross your heart style bra and two pairs of plain, full cut, nylon panties.

First, in person, store purchase was also at Sears. Black underwire bra, bikini panties, and black thigh highs. Hands shaking...dropped my change. Wonderful memory.

Tristen Cox
    Hi Briana Welcome to the forum. First things I ever bought were high heels at Payless, red 3" I didn't pay much attention to anyone when I got them I just made my purchase and left as fast as I could. I got home and wore them all afternoon, and each and everyday for months afterwards. First actual purchased clothes was a swimsuit I found at Target with a little skirt bottom to it(black of course w/two purple and pink stripes). From there things got easier and easier, but I stuck mostly to the things I had 'borrowed' and just got shoes for myself every once in awhile until I found the lovely internet, then....well

Love
    Tristen

I got my stuff online a jcpennys.com
    sorry for the confusion

I to also started with my moms cloths but this is my first stuff all to myself
    I can't wait to slip on my brand new cloths