Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If it isn't one thing then it's another lol

If it isn't one thing then it's another lol

Every weekend going to the club...something happens.....mind you all really cool stuff...I just don't write about it...we now are regulars there...and have lots of dancing partners...and people that know us that we see weekly and talk too ...all really cool stuff...we usually have a laugh on the way home about something that happened..............but this past weekend....I just have to tell about it....Sher will prob kill me...but it is stuff where ....I just want to say to her...nah nah told you so.......the first thing that happened....we were in the lil girls room....Sher was just walking into the potty and I was fussing with my hair and lippy...when a girl came running in .....asked me...did I have a spare tampon?.......I said no sorry...she then asked do you think your girl friend might?.....I then said.....I don't think she does but i'll ask......I said all this with a straight face...............then later in the evening a guy decided he was dancing with the two of us.....grrr had his arm around the both of us dancing...just cut in.....after the song made a bee line for Sher......asking her...do you know so and so.....and was your maiden name such and such.......just another night at Shays lol lol....k...so you all defend me when Sher sees I posted about this....................
    As you see by the pic...Sher is a regular Shay Foo Foo
    Last edited by Di; 01-31-2008 at 12:42 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Di,

Thanks, I needed a laugh, even found the pen that I dropped on the floor last week. I'll bet it was really tough keeping a straight face.

Jadeanne

Quote Originally Posted by Di GG View Post
    ....we were in the lil girls room....Sher was just walking into the potty and I was fussing with my hair and lippy...when a girl came running in .....asked me...did I have a spare tampon?.......I said no sorry...she then asked do you think your girl friend might?.....I then said.....I don't think she does but i'll ask......I said all this with a straight face...............

While I don't have a tampon in my purse, I do carry both light and heavy pads. That way if I am in the ladies room and fixing my lipstick and some gal looks in my purse, she will see the pads and hopefully think I am just one old ugly broad, giggle. This was something I read on the web that we should carry, as it is just one more feminine marker.

Helen in OK

I always carry a tampon in my purse. I've never met a girl that was not always prepared for the unexpected except once... And I had to go to the store to get her some. The girl in the 7-11 looked at me and just smiled as I handed her the money. Boy was I embarrased. I'm sure that she knew it wasn't for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you Di
    i enjoyed that , but i do carry around a pad in my purse just in case, it kinda keeps the gg guessing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Thanks Di,
    That is so funny. (At least the first part, the typical "ugly guy" behavior on the dance floor is just disgusting, and the male side of me wishes to apologize on all of our behalfs for that.
    The female side just wants to roll her eyes and say "typical" LOL. )
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Platinum Member
    oooh i know what to buy Sher for christmas now!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-29-2007 at 09:40 PM.

I carry a tampon and a pad in my purse too, for reasons like those cited above.
    I've never been asked if I had one by someone who need it, but I know that I would have a tough time keeping a straight face if I were asked.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    oooh i know what to buy Sher for christmas now!!
    lol your funny Kieron
    I guess Im in the minority here I carry gum ..lipstick... powder....hair brush and my camera

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    lol your funny Kieron
    so you keep telling me lol!

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Hi Di,

That was a good one! Hmm....should I have Missy Anne carry some of those emergency items too?

You both seem to have such a wonderful time together! Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Hugs to both of you!

Missy Anne's GG

Thanks for your feed back....wow never thought bout Sher carrying them...cause I don't even carry them...( don't ask)
    And thanks Missy Annes GG ..We really do have some cool times together
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Sounds like you have so many tales to tell. I wish I had the courage to be out there and enjoying it. Live it up for me!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Hello Di

This is so funny

But I'm glad you both had a great time

Would love to have seen a pic of Sherlyn's face when you asked her

I may need someting to mop up the tears of laughter ????????

Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Di, that is funny

Shelly will either of these do Attachment 40508Attachment 40509
    Last edited by Sheila; 05-13-2008 at 09:38 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

i guess she will have to start carring more in her purse just in case of an emergency on some one elses part

susie

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    lol jess always be prepared well was in girl guides lol
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

You guys sound like you have too much fun.

I think you protect Sher too much. You should just slip away next time and see how she handles herself with the mashers.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

[QUOTE=Helen in OK;728750. This was something I read on the web that we should carry, as it is just one more feminine marker.

I carry my Colt 357 six inch barrel chrome revolver. Would that be a feminine marker to ?

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Tee hee tee hee tee hee............. I always have one in my purse, never know when some nosy GG will look in and say "Hmmmm.....one ugly broad !" Glad to know I'm not the only sister carrying them.

Emily Ann

....and my camera
    ... you never leave home without it do you

[SIZE="1"]********CAM WH0RE********[/SIZE]
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Sounds like ya'll have a great time everytime you go out !!!!, great story !!
    I keep a panty liner (1) in my purse at all times , why ??, just because !!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    ... you never leave home without it do you

[SIZE="1"]********CAM WH0RE********[/SIZE]
    and always a new pack of batteries ...no room for tampons ....ewwwwwww lol

Ohhhh that is funnyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sher should take it as a compliment that she is that stealthy... You two rock!

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

and always a new pack of batteries ..
    Batteries eh..... hmm..... wonder if they are 'really' for the camera

[SIZE="1"](did you see what I wrote in pink in my post before this one??)[/SIZE]
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn