Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How far will you go?

Uh, not far at all. Same reasons Kimberley S gave...
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    If any guy tries anything with me, it would be criminal assault and, like any other woman, I'd press charges to the fullest extent allowed by the law and hope that dirty @#$@ rots in jail.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Wink

with a girl im the guy but i take on the female role when it comes to men

I would never get myself into a situation where I would find out. I am not interested in men at all.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

As many others have said, I Love my wife and would not with women or man. I try to blend in and not attract attention, I would freak if a guy paid me any attention while en-femme

You know, I have thought about this many times. I really don't know if I would or not. I have a great woman here at home and I have no complaints what so ever.

But there are times that I would love to be treated like a real lady. I guess it is just a fantasy and I don't think that I would ever act on it.

Now, if I was at a gay bar with my SO and a guy asked me to dance I would hop to the invite. (she would approve)

I may go all of the way with a man if I wern't in a relationship just to see what it was like. I think that I would hate it and take a week long shower afterwards.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    Kinda funny Society would Label you as being Gay because of you'r dress preference but then the Gay Men for the biggest part wont accept you because of the way you dress.
    It's not that they won't accept you, they'll love you death - as a friend. Think about it, you are casting yourself in the image of the gender they are simply not attracted to. It's not all about the twigs and berries.

I had a recent experience on New Years eve. I went to a masquerade party with two of my gay friends and two of my straight friends. None of them know but they must be starting to suspect. I decided to bend the gender rules a little. I didn't wear make up, but since my venetian mask was decidedly femme, I brought out the wig. Well, why stop there - size 11 leather pants and black leather low heel riding boots (under the pants). To thoroughly confuse everyone, a mens black silk shirt (no boobs visible or undergarments). While at the masquerade party I was hit on by two GGs - I think they thought I was Billy Corgan with long blond hair.

We left the mascaruade party and went to a rave and on the way I ditched the mask and the wig. At the next two places I was hit on by no less than two gay guys - I think they thought I was Billy Corgan without hair.

And no, I went home alone that night... actually at 10:30a new years day Would I go all the way? He'd have to be damn hot and damn charming. 1:10 - boy:girl.

-b

Flirting and socializing and dancing would about cover it. Maybe a kiss on the cheek (my wife has ruled out any other kind of kiss!)

Fantasy is nice but I think real life romance would not be what I would want. Thanks, I'll keep my fantasies.

Sally

Guilty

I have been with other men ..while in the presents of my wife..She would watch on.. I am very picy as too what he would look like.. Not just any John.. The feeling off strong ,hard hands caressing my silky body mmmm..Wife has just readf what I wrote and say none of its true
    Last edited by BoyBrittany; 01-30-2007 at 09:37 PM.
    BoyBrittany

All the way!

While dressed fem I want sex like a woman.

Kayla

Considering that I am a man in a dress, my sexual preference does not change one bit, if I'm dressed en femm and a guy were to hit on me I simply would say sorry I'm a lesbian.
    Can you really have to much mascara?

I can't say absolutely no, but I doubt it.

boys

I dream daily of finaly making it with a guy, I've always wanted to be the girl next door, have boyfriends,dates etc. do it in the back seat. God I wish I was still 20 and a size 8, I could pass back then but hid in the closet instead.
    Kerilynn

It's been interesting to see the reply to this question.
    So far we have about;
    67% No
    28% Yes
    5% Undecided

Sex as a Woman

When I am " Trina " I need sex from a man, pure and simple . & Trina - Irish Sweetheart
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Leave me alone I have a headahce.....
    LOL Karren!

men? I don't know anymore. i talked to a couple CD/TG gurls in wonderful gay relationships. Once a male student made a pass at me and I couldn't help but fantasize since then. I'd label myself 99% straight, but if a hot, charming guy approached me and treated me like his lady...wow. I can't promise anything.

Guys...now way...tgurls...another story.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Both

I love both T - Girls and Men. & Trina - Old Irish Siren
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

MMM Yes

When dressed ....do as the Romans do.

Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by Janet99cd View Post
    That states my feelings...and desires. & Trina - Irish Red Head

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have been there, done that!!!!!!!!!! Heaven as far as I am concerned.
    I love dressing and acting like a woman. And when in the presence of the right man, I love being treated like a woman, Very cool question. I guess it just shows how versatile we all are. SOME LIKE IT HOT!!!!!!!
    XOXO Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    I have been there, done that!!!!!!!!!! Heaven as far as I am concerned.
    I love dressing and acting like a woman. And when in the presence of the right man, I love being treated like a woman, Very cool question. I guess it just shows how versatile we all are. SOME LIKE IT HOT!!!!!!!
    XOXO Tiffany
    Baby, You are Hot. & Trina - Sexual Colleen

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

darling felicity darling_felicity's Avatar
    If I were out en femme I'd love to be taken for a woman by a man. I'd be over the moon to think that i was that convincing-as long as he was sober. I don't have any desire to get close to a man, I might just say thanks but no thanks. I would dearly love to be with another CD or t-girl, strictly speaking there isn't any difference, but in my mind there's heaps. As for a GG hitting on me, once again immensely flattered if she thought I was a woman. If she knew that I was a man and wanted to do it for a giggle she'd have to be very tactful. sounds like I'm a bit of a floozy leaving so many options open doesn't it?
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body;
    I'm a girl with balls!

Unquestionably undeniablt yes, yes , yes. If not, why am I dressed like this? There is no doubt why I am like this. I want a man to be with me as a woman.
    Dawn

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet99cd View Post
    I've only been out twice and for a brief walk but I dream of the day (or night) I have the chance to go to a bar and have a guy hit on me... as Janet said... do as the Romans do... do as the Roman women do... I would go all the way because that's part of my femme side and that's what my femme side wants.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones