Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How far will you go?

One and a Half Years

Since June 2005 I have been " dressing " 24/ 7, after many years of not dressing at all, except for very rare ocassions when I would put on a panty or bra, this rarity lasted during my thirty year plus marriage, but since the time that my wife died, late 2004, I have slowly changed and as I said I have been enfemme 24/7 for almost 19 months. But starting last September I have engaged in same sex activities usually, at the beginning, with another CD'er, with whom I " went all the way ", a number of times. In the last three - four weeks my sexual aggressiveness has included my neighbor, who is a 40 - something divorced man. In that time I have had sex with him on an average 0f four ( 4 ) times a week, and to be honest I have engaged in " cyber sex " very often during ( and before ) this affair started. So to end it, if the right, man,CD'er, T- Girl or GG would come along I would go as far as I can. If my wife were still alive I doubt that I would be doing any of these things. & From Trina - Out at Last
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well I'm a married 'Mum' so really not likely to apply, anyway, any guy who decided to 'hit' on me would have to his guide dog along and likely be partially deaf as well. Always assuming that one did though, how far would I go, well he could buy me a drink or meal, treat me with respect and he might get a peck on the cheek. I'm not interested in men, I like to spend as much time as I can in female company (family excepted) and that's the end of the story.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda barber View Post
    I'm in a long term relationship. I'm not looking.
    [SIZE="4"]Same here but I love to do the talk and tease[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Thumbs up All The Way

I would go all the way and then some Very submissive here when i am dressed and i love to have sex with men when i am.
    Mistybtm

I'd go as far as my wife and no more
    Angie

I'm not attracted to men at all, but have fantasized about a pre-op transsexual. All feamle except the boy part. Maybe that's a cop out or a starter thing, but I'm trying to be honest about the answer.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Nope, not for me. Married, hetero, happy, and devoted to my wife for eternity.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Even if I could be completely successful at hiding my genetic and physical male gender (that is, fool all of the people all of the time), I would NEVER even consider doing anything (including teasing) that would be considered "cheating" on my wife. I love her dearly and we have been happily married for over 40 years and have raised 2 wonderful sons. If something happened to cause me to lose her I would not start another relationship.

I am, and always will be, completely and exclusively heterosexual and monogamous. Dressing, for me, is not a sexual thing, but is apparently linked to some wiring in my brain.
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyS View Post
    Mode of dress has nothing to do with it for me.

1: I am and have been committed to my marriage vows from the day she said yes to marry me. Unconditionally.

2: I am a heterosexual male person. Period. Being a CDer does not make me something or someone different. I am the same person no matter what my mode of presentation.

KimberlyS-CD / Joe
    A name is just a label to help others relate to you.
    I am a guy who likes wearing feminine clothes at times.
    I cannot say it any better than Kimberly did...ditto for me too!

I wouldn't do anything like that. I love the female body and my GF so much if I was female I would be Bi.

Scarlett

How far will you go?

OF Course!! Silly.....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    I'm not attracted to men at all, but have fantasized about a pre-op transsexual. All feamle except the boy part. Maybe that's a cop out or a starter thing, but I'm trying to be honest about the answer.
    Ditto... I too have given this much thought. I guess I have set this standard knowing theres not much chance of this happening. But if it did, who knows!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    When you are dressed as a female how far will you take the female role when it comes to men. Of course there are the men that know your male and the ones that don't. Because of some threads posted I thought I would ask this question.
    not interested in men .... only interested in one GG that would be my wife....

In case you want to know the standings are:
    34% yes
    48% no
    18% ?

I've been with the same women for 30 plus year's so i don't think i want to change lane's now.......Justabit

Even though I currently don't have a S.O., I don't have and have never had any desire to be with a man. I am %100 hetero, but still like to go out and hopefully look adorable.

I must say that if I was whistled at or otherwise complimented, that would be somewhat flattering, but that's as much satisfaction as I'd get from it. When dressed, I'd enjoy being in the company of female friends instead of guys.

It would be fun to just go out as one of the girls!

jen

Well as my wife knew I was both Bi and a CD before we were married, We have a understanding. If he was my "type" ( I'm kinda picky but there are no set rules to it) I'd be all up for it. But then again that's why I classify myself as 100% equal opportunity bisexual. LOLK
    Love,
    Natalie

Banned Read only
    Absolutely no men. When I go out I get looks from men, and even if one offered to treat me to nice restaurants no go!

Absolutely no promiscous sex with anyone too. My biggest fear is an STD, especailly AIDS. So I'm just left to myself and fantasies mostly (very harmless).

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Previously as a male I would never even consider the possibility of even being with a man. But as a transgendered I have gone all the way with the right guy. But I have no interest whatsoever with gay men. The first time I did it was over at a friend's place at an afterhours party. But I am a bit confused about my sexual orientation, I have no interest in having sex with another woman (the thought to me is it would remind me of genetically being male)but I know that I am not gay, to me I am bisexual or maybe more likely bicurious. But to have sex with another girl is no problem for me. Being in transition it is hard for me to determine where I fall, I wouldn't know for sure until my transition is complete. Geez all I have done is probable opened up a big can of worms.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Men Enfemme

I love to have my way with men who " dress ", the sexual thrill and rush are out of this world, to use a very old phrase. If the man is not enfemme, then I most definitely must be. In either case I am enfemme. & Trina - Irish Mantrap
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Jo Ann

I am with you girlfriend - I want to cross dress and to look like a girl but am in a very definite relationship with my wife I do not wish to change. Only looking for other guys who share my CD side. - Phyllis

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    I have had men IM me and while talking to them realize that they thought I was a GG. When I discover this, I quickly tell them that I am a happly married hetrosexual crossdresser. Most time that is the last I hear from them, except for this one guy who refuses to believe that I am a MTF crossdresser. I finially had to put him in the ignore list. LOL

Personally, I would be up front with any man that may hit on me while I am out en fem. I am not interested in having any kind of relationship with a man while I am en fem or not. I have to admit that it still amazes me that some men mistake me for a GG when I am out en fem. Either some men are blind or I do look enough like a GG to fool them. LOL

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

not a chance!

One of the things I like about Tina is her fascination with things feminine. I firmly believe that my love and desire for my wife is much of what fuels this fascination. The thought of being romantic with a man does bad things to my stomach! My interest in general is woman, and my only romantic interest is with my wife. That's been true for 33 years and there's no change on the horizon!

Even though I'm married, I am bi-curious. When I dress up, I have a desire to be totally feminine, if you know what I mean.

Honestly I don't really know as it is not something I thought about.

I don't think this is a fair question to ask those who are married.

This is a great question judging from the diversity of answers. I still maintain that I am willing to go far with the right tgurl...even farther with a GG.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]