Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what can I do while cding at home??

Banned Read only

what can I do while cding at home??

what can I do that would make me feel more femm and "spice things up a bit"/?

Wink Girl things

[SIZE="3"]I love to read, sip tea in my garden, or just strole through the garden. If you want to be nice, you can clean the house, your SO will love it.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

I like having my coffee in the morning and doing the dished while dressed. my wife loves it.

Stephanie

Cleaning is a big favorite. Its a nice way to enjoy moving about in your fem shoes and outfit. Afterward, I'll be wrapped up in a warm blanket enjoying a women's magazine or maybe a special dinner.

Want to feel more like a woman??

One way would be to.....Clean the dishes, scrub the floor, make the beds, vacume, do the laundry, wash the dog, dust, polish the shoes...

Or the other choice.... Lay on the couch while eating bonbons, reading a book and watching soaps.... Just like most women do!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Geesh, Karren, I dont have time for bon bons after that is done.... time to start dinner. However, I can be tempted with Rum Balls....

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Doing house work while dressed is definitely better then doing it in regular clothes. I've even found that chores can be fun while dressed.

karren
    covered pretty much all the indor stuff i'am the other kind of women love to go out and burn plastic shopp till you
    drop try to look good <if thats possable>and what ever else i can find to do

susie

Dressed at Home

I do house work,clean, cook,haul the trash, and garden - lawn work . It is much more enjoyable doing these chores while enfemme. & Trina - Irish Maid - Have Uniform Will Travel
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Slip Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Geesh, Karren, I dont have time for bon bons after that is done.... time to start dinner. However, I can be tempted with Rum Balls....

Kimberley
    Or a large gin and tonic!

Housework

I like to do housework dressed also! I'd like to get an actual maid's uniform for this purpose, french or otherwise...

Dang, You gals can come over and clean my place any time you like. I'd rather go the "Peg Bundy" route, sit and watch soaps and eat bon bons. Ice cream is good also.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

How about watching soaps and reading romance books!

I agree with Salandra. Cleaning and housework is, to me, gender neutral. I like to mix a cool, refreshing drink and be "Pegzilla", lounging around watching TV or surfing the net. However, washing my drab clothes in BPH&H (Bra, Panties, Heels & Hose) is a weekend ritual for me.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

What about a cute migraine attack ?
    If you are lucky there are a few pink pills in the medicine cabinet.

Seriously: Enjoy it
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-30-2007 at 07:00 PM.

Gold Member
    Gads people, she asked for ideas to spice things up!!!! and you say do house work , put some sexy lingerie on and go out side and get the mail

jeeze

hopefully the GG's may find some degree of humor in the listing of things women do......

i like to read, do the work that i brought home from work, and study as i am going back to grad school on the side.

i am playing with counted cross stitch as a hobby.

jc

Sexy Housework

I do my house work in Bra, Panties, lipstick, and wig. I add a robe, and slippers when I fetch the mail or the newspapers. Garden work in the the same attire, with shorts and flats added, minus the slippers . & Trina - Sexy ( ? ) Irish CD'er
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    hopefully the GG's may find some degree of humor in the listing of things women do......jc

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww we do LOL
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

How about doing your nails or your hair?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink Want to spice things up?

Go to Crystals Story Site or Fictionmania.You`ll find plenty to amuse yourself either place. Angela. :GE:

This describes my feeling about doing "femme" things around the house (inside and outside). It's not that I think of the laundry, dishes, beds, and floors as women's work. As a matter of fact, I have always helped with these and other chores around the house throughout my forty years of marriage. But I do enjoy them when I'm dressed en femme, partly because of the movement in my clothes. The more that I do that IS natural, the more natural I feel en femme. And that's what I want--a comfortable, natural, feminine feeling about the work and play of my daily life. That goes for sipping tea, eating bon bons, gardening, and lounging around with a women's magazine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Doing house work while dressed is definitely better then doing it in regular clothes. I've even found that chores can be fun while dressed.
    warmly, Linnea

while not at home

my wife and i have land with a small cabin. the land is for hunting, fishing, growing things, and just enjoying life. it is quite remote. i can dress and cut trees, plant, hunt, whatever ..... so it is a matter of being dressed to do what i like to do

jc

I'm ussually here or some other message board, I love chatting and describing my outfit. Sometimes I also do work, if they only knew Krisla was on the other end of that conference call

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I wear a chimese when I get up before I put on my girl clothes for the day.