Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what can I do while cding at home??

I wear femme gear around the house most of the time and just do all the regular house type things. I just enjoy it.

I do house work when I'm dressed the wife loves it
    Angie

I clean best in my gown, braless of course, hair up in a clip and I'm ready to do housework. Most women are working these days to help make ends meet not home eatting bon-bons and watching the soaps. I am in my gown as much as possible when I get home. My favorite is to get out of clothes and get comfortable.

Housework

When I do housework it is with as few clothes as necessary. Bra and Panties will be enough for me, with Wig, Glasses, and Lipstick. & Trina Irish House Keeper
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Visiting the forums, online shopping, IMing is another option. It's really great to get "out there" a little bit, even if you're cooped up.

I like to read, go on the forum or, when I can dress with the house to myself, I sweep, dust, or vacuum.

Best,
    Gunda
    "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -The Who

"Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Fthagn!"

"After the Deluge - We!" - Savitri Devi

I agree that work stuff does not work. Get in some incredibly sexy lingerie...high heels, blonde wig and lots of make up (see Avatar) and go out and get the mail. Drive around and then go to the mall. You will feel great.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I make lunch or cook dinner for my wife. Oh gosh, talk about feeling like Suzie Homemaker!!! She paid me the loveliest compliment yesterday. She said "You know, I'm finally getting used to hearing the sound of your high heels on the kitchen floor. In fact, it sounds so normal now that I don't even think twice about it."

Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhoseluvva101 View Post
    what can I do that would make me feel more femm and "spice things up a bit"/?
    Invite me over ! & Trina - Irish CD'er and Comic
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I do all the cooking and cleaning any way. So when I get all dressed up and don't know what to do I will call my brother or sister or even a friend and talk about anything.I find it fun that I know what I have on and they have know idea.

[B]"what can I do that would make me feel more femm and "spice things up a bit?"[/B"/]
    What do you mean by spice things up? Sounds like a fantasy wish. Whatever spice things up means to you is your personal choice.

To me being a CD and being in girl mode is all about feeling good and in a relaxed state of mind.

Silver Member

idea

How about inviting friends over and have a party. Tell them its a fashion show. Should spice up your life.

Do like I do.
    Run a hot bath, with lots of bubbles . Slip out your night gown and into the tub. Relax and plan your day.
    Don't forget to shave those legs

Kendra

cding at home

cooking and cleaning the house while all dolled up. make up
    etc.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I like to do house chores and then curl in front of the fire with a good Harelquin Novel to keep me in perfect balance.

Why stay home if dressed go buy a book. Go to a coffee shop and have a latte and read your book. Go buy some tea some candles and bubble bath for later on to relax with a hot bath candles and tea. The he** with the get some wine. Just have some fun.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

What do do while dressed?

I like to open a fresh pack of ladies' cigarettes-long, all white ones- and take pictures of myself smoking them. I prance around in my high heels practicing my snap and french inhales and doing my very best to look like one of the sexy smoking women that I aspire to be. You should give it a try, hun.

Im with Amy07 kick back with a cocktail and let the housework work itself out.
    [/SIZE]

I also like Mica's response...would like to witness it.
    [/SIZE]

This might sound a bit silly, but I guess it depends on where you're at and why you dress - but ... laundry, especially if you have intimates to handwash and some "washday" clothes to wear while doing it. Going through your things and giving them careful, close attention, making them all ready for wear again.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Want to feel more like a woman??

One way would be to.....Clean the dishes, scrub the floor, make the beds, vacume, do the laundry, wash the dog, dust, polish the shoes...

Or the other choice.... Lay on the couch while eating bonbons, reading a book and watching soaps.... Just like most women do!!!

Love Karren
    Too F@&NG!!!! Cool, Karen you nailed it!!!!!!!!!! Your fun!
    On the other hand, Toy's are fun TOO
    And I dont mean Raggidy Ann & Andy!
    Love tiffany

Just put on your favorite clothes, some good music, grab a hot cup of coffee and dance around to the music. Sipping your coffee and holding it with both hands. Do not forget to stop at a window to wave to your neighbors.

To be honest there is always so much here to be done I have never had to think things up. Besides when I am dressed I love to do house work. So I get all excited just getting ready.

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

You can always get the camera and the tri-pod out.

Taking pictures of myself in various outfits is one thing I do while home alone and all dressed up. Another is see what outfits along with makeup and my wig make me look more passible.

Those morning when I get a chance to dress up, I'll take the trash out to the trash can, then walk around the house and put the mail in the mailbox. Look over the yard, make mental notes on what I may need to do on the weekend, walk slowly back around the back of the house and go back in.