Thread: working from home dressed!

working from home dressed!

Home sick today from work, so am dressed....green turtleneck, jeans, black boots, pink VS bra and panties......so nice to be at the computer dressed all morning!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Platinum Member
    cool nice that you could work from home ... and you did not have to go out in the snow .... enjoy and feel better......

Ditto!
    I too am having an awesome day sitting here and feeling so pretty! Hope you enjoy today to it's fullest!

Fantastic. I will be dressed up all day today and enjoying every minute. I will dress in my sexy secretary pink sweater and pleated mini mmmm
    feels so good Kahlan

Aspiring Member
    Must be nice to work from home.....even if you are sick!

The best I get to do today is be underdressed at work. Karyn, I should wear green today, in envy!!

Thanks, everyone....it is so nice to be doing my work as Karyn....makes it much more fun! If only I could go in to work like this!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

home office

I, too, am in heaven -- and drag.

I'm semi-retired, working exclusively from home office every day. I can feminize all but makeup every day of the workweek.

Oh, the pleasure of it.

Susan

I am working at home today also in my bra and watching the snow come down. Beautiful day!
    Last edited by wabnaok; 02-15-2007 at 05:29 PM.
    Allie

well today it's the same as my posted picture was going shopping but with the rain i will work instead

susie

I'm home and NOT working! Retired early and loving it. Being single and having my own home is fabulous. Today is tight white jeans, a low cut pink sweater with a lacy white camisole under that. Pink cotton socks and white keds. Oh....a sparkly pink belt, and sparkly pink eyeshadow.

[SIZE="3"]Love the days that I can work from home and dress. Today it is a grey pleatted skirt with purple sweater and 2" heels. I think of it as a working girls outfit.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

Work at home everday and dressed, Today is red day . red bra, corset, panties, 2" heels, burgandy sweater, black skirt knee length, nude hose.
    oh yes nails are also red with red lipstick not real bright.Its great to be a woman.

Me too! Red bra and panties, black pantyhose, red skirt and blouse, black heels, and tons of jewelry, makeup, and perfume! It's so nice to dress to the nines.

you lucky girls. Work for me is a suit and tie every day. I have managed to work from home a couple of times - and dressed. But I couldn't get anyhting done as I kept going to change into something else. I was like a child in a sweet shop and just wanted to try on so many looks!!

Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Hi.

I'm reading this post and am enjoying a cup of coffee which has a lip print of Loreal Romantic Rose on it. I love it!

Karyn - I am home also (I managed to get caught up in a "reduction in force" the second week of January at the company where I had been working).

So, I have been spending a lot of time looking for a new job.

Today, for the first time, I have on bra (38A (with inserts)), and fingernail polish.

They will have to come off before my wife gets home from work, but at least I can spend most of the day in them.

When I go out today (and I know I have to go to the post office, at least), I will keep them on.

Me Tooooooooo

Must be a work at home day for alot of us. I have a new gray sweater (oversize nick with button along side) Black jeans (girls of course) The cuties black ponted 1 1/2 inch heels. Under it all black lace bra and panties ( i'm in heaven)

Connie