Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Topic for younger Crossdressers!

Topic for younger Crossdressers!

Hi girls!

well i thought that it would be nice when younger CDs could talk with such who nearly has the same age. so i decided to open a topic for this.

Here everyone can write how shes going.
    When they started.
    What problems they have.
    Just everything whats on there mind.

Im 19 years old. live in Austria(EU).
    I started with the age of 6 or 7 i think.
    my first dressing was a top from my mom (well she cought me but didnt said anything).
    My favourite cloth are my Black Stockings.

i have to say that im a little bit afraid of buying my own stuff but i think that i can handle it.
    my BIGGEST problem is that i live by my parents, so i cant run dressed the whole day. =((

well that was everything from me so just say your thing.

cu,
    miss_dark

Amy,
    Shave your legs, the hair is not conducive for the thi-hi's to stay up. Shaving will help a lot.
    Huggs,
    Andi...

AMY.....if you still have a problem even after shaving, try a garter belt. Don't use one of those 4 garter belts, These are only good for the bedroom. Get a 6 or 8 garter-gartr belt.

Well I'm 22 and got started dressing through playing dress up with my little sister, then I stopped in about grade 2 and had no erges to dress until I started theater were I found my true love... Makeup and let me tell you I love the stuff. I didn't start dressing again until I moved out of my parents place at the age of 18.
    Can you really have to much mascara?

...likes lingerie.
    I'm 24 and got started with laundry day (2 older sisters). I don't do a lot of the externally visible dressing, but I do enjoy what I do. The only problems I've really encountered are opposition from family and inability to communicate with friends about it. Nobody in my "neck of the woods" is very open to this kind of thing, so it's just one of those issues that I have to do behind closed doors.

I know this is supposed to be for the younger girls... But... If I could go back.... On well ... I'm not sure either. If I didn't know what I know now and was starting out.... I'm really not sure... Although things are a lot different now than when I was growing up. There are definate advantages now. People are more accepting now.
    I still have trouble thinking about going out.
    I've met a friend reciently that just might help with that!
    Hopefully.... Samdy (or Marie)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Girls....
    I want you to know that we want younger people here. I have always been an advocate for youth in our community (despite having been chastised for it) because I believe our future rests with you. I also believe we can help you get through the minefields we have been through because of our experiences. Please stick around. Just remember, you are not alone and always talk to people and ask questions about anything that concerns you in any way.

Welcome again.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Ms Dark-
    I to believe that i am young- at 29. I am in the very beghinning stages, of exceptance, for myself. About feeling this way. And taking chances on buying fem things, in the stores here in VT. I like you would love to find others, my age to be able to talk to about how our journey is going and such, and probably to have a generation to be able to talk too, as well.

Chrissy

cd from fridley minnesota toygun22's Avatar
    i began when i was 7 or 8, i tried on some vlothes i found for no reason, i loved it though, i have now been doing it for 11 years. the problems i have is i cant tell anyone or go outr in public im doing fine though, i would love to date a crossdresser though and i dont know any.

I'm 22 and have been dressing on and off most of my life, but much more in the past 4 years. It pretty much started when I was about 7, when my mother babysitted two girls along with myself and my brother. The two girls loved to play dress-up with my mother's old clothes and I was included in the game one day. My mother also painted the girls' toenails for them. I asked her if she could do mine, too, and she did occassionally. The funny look I got from my father when he got home from work was priceless. So, everything pretty much started from there.

I go to college in South Texas. Frankly, I hate school and am taking as many hours as possible to graduate quickly and move out of my parents' place where I stay during the summers. Anyway, nice to see people my age here in the same kinds of predicaments.

okay, I have to say I'm a confident person, but I think it's mostly attributed to my one friend who not only supports me, but kind of eggs me on at the same time ^_^. I only get to see her about twice a month, but everytime she comes up, we either go shopping, I give her a make over (she's not the best at doing it herself) or something along those lines.

I count myself lucky to have a friend like that because I understand the stigmatism and reactions of those completely new to this kind of situation. I had a number of friends completely turn their backs on me for a while because they had no idea what was going on. Hehe, my roommate was the funniest, though. He goes on an emotional roller coaster everytime he sees me dressed up. He's either really nervous because he doesn't get it, just completely ignores it, or (my personal favorite) completely forgets who I biologically am.

Just remember, our trials and tribulations are only real because we make them in our mind. If you don't let the arrogant SOBs get to you, then you won't have a problem. You'd be surprised what the support of just one lone person can do for you, especially when they support who you really are and not who they think you should be

^_^

well a big problem for us young CDs is that most are living at theis parents.
    But when do you get dressed or better say what do you wear??

i just wear my stockings. and most of the time after 8 pm.
    i would like to now if my girlfried would like to see me in the stockings or not, but i think that i will never find it out.

kisses,
    MS_DARK

Hello, this is my first topic here

IM 24 and i started at age 12-13 i think.
    I stole some swimsuit of my cousin :P

I think this topic will be great

Minus the triple six.. :)
    I'm getting along at 27, but I think I belong. Being "in the closet" and still living at home does pose a problem. Ive always had the desire, and I do remember getting the rare occasion to raid my moms room, but sharing a room with 2 brothers made dressing up mostly a fantasy until I moved out at 16. I moved with my older bro and his gf, which gave me young chick stuff to try out. Met my " baby momma " in 02 and had my son in 03 and split with her in 05. Now, finally I have my own place, but i take care of my son alone, cuz his mom is worthless, so I cant be me all the time. Hang in there and if you think you may want to possibly get on hormones or something, the younger the better. If I would have stopped growing at 15, I would be a much happier person today. People tell me how well I pass, but In my heart I know I stand out at 5'11" barefoot and still 240 lbs! And always tell any girl you really are in love with the truth about yourself before to much time passes, you really gotta trust me on that.

Another thing is that it seems that the deeper into dressing I go, the further I go each time. It started with just an article like an undergarment, then I tell myself what about shoes? Years pass and I experiment with shaving. Get lots of razor burn. Now I'm shaved nose to toes, (except privates, to dangerous for me, i just trim that region) have very fem brows, and am starting to think maybe I do want to take this to the next level. But its scary, and thrilling, and it feels right all at once so I keep going.

I hope this helped a little. It helped me.

Hello,

I think this is a wonderful topic as well, not that there is anything wrong with age. I am 29, and I started when I was 7 or 8. I tried on a pair on my mother's pantyhose and that was it, I was hooked. I suppose a problem I encountered was not having the guts to tell my parents, so I could never experience being dressed up the way I longed to be, with the exception of a few more occasion's in mom's room.

Then I moved out and lived with my brother and his fiance for a while and thats when everything changed for me. Every chance I could get to wear her clothes around the house I did, it was SOOOOOO liberating, I felt free for the first time. I now live with another male roomate, and I have recently began to go farther, and will soon be spending a lot of time in public as a woman.

I think it is more difficult for young CD's to take "big" steps such as shaving legs and wearing makup frequently and whatnot.

It is great for young CD's to have support like this.

Regards,

Jen

I became interested in womens clothing about when I was 13 or so. Before I took a shower one day, I noticed my mothers bra in the laundry basket. I was curious and picked it up and looked at it. I remember it feeling so soft and looking so feminine. So I put my arms through the straps and fastened it. I just had this tremendous feeling that I had never felt before. I guess what made me curious was that I had large breasts, possibly gynecomastia. Anyways it fit me really well. It was strange knowing I could fill out a 38B bra comfortably. I have been hooked ever since. I'm 30 and I never lost the breasts and most teens do. I really need the support up there now. Doing physical things such as running for example is quite uncomfortable, bouncing all over. My mother always threatened me that she would make me wear a dress if I didn't keep my pants pulled up where they should be. Though I secretly wanted to, I never had to. The closest time was when she actually laid out a dress on my bed. But I was too chicken. I look at women and I am envious of how pretty and stylish their clothes are, wishing I could wear a pretty skirt and nice heels. I still live with the parents so I can't do as much as i'd like.

~Love Cheyenne~

I guess I'm the oldest of the young ones. I'm 37.9 years old and my favorite female garment is pantyhose and tights. I've never worn stockings, but I have worn holdups.
    My love for pantyhose started at a really young age. I remember when I was about 3 or 4 years old and every now and then my mom would sit me on her lap. She would always wear pantyhose when going out to a party, or wherever, and I would inadvertently put my hands on her lap to balance myself.
    I didn't know what it was that was covering her legs, but it felt smooth. I guess that's how it all started.
    One day, my mom let me, my sister, and my brother play with one of her discarded pairs and so we started putting our legs and our arms in it. From then on, as I grew up, I noticed girls wearing them and I wanted to try them.
    When I was about 10 or 11, I would sneak into my sisters's bedroom and slip on a pair of her pantyhose.
    My mom would also leave some of hers in the laundry room so I would go and take a few and slip them on.
    This would go on occasionally throughout middle school and high school. From college, and up until early 2000, I didn't wear pantyhose that much because I always had a roomate so I would only do it sparingly since I feared getting caught.

Around 2001, I was living on my own and realized that I had the freedom to do whatever I wanted so I started wearing pantyhose again. I was nervous going to the store when I bought my first pair, but now that I've done it so many times I'm not nervous anymore.
    In addition to my new found freedom, I started shaving and buying shoes, bras, panties, skirts, tops, dresses, etc. and then last year I started fully crossdressing. Unfortunately, I have a new roomate/cousin living with me so now I have to go back to keeping things hidden.
    Whenever I know that he's going to be out of town, I take advantage of it and dress as much as possible before he returns.
    He's says that he wants to go back to his home town once he finishes graduate school, but that my not be until next year.
    So for now, I have to keep things private and dress up at my local support group meetings.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I'm 22 well thats only true for another 3 days but I'm still 22. My cousin who was an older sister to me dressed me up when I was like 5 our dads would yell at us both So it didn't happen often. around 8 I started borrowing moms things about 17 I had a girl help me get some of my own stuff and well I have my own small wardrobe now. I had to move back in with my mom Who would probably freak out if she looked in my closet. My ex gf who I am still on good terms with eggs it on alot we went shopping yesterday for my bday. A few other of my friends know I will tell my gf when she gets back from her big oversease trip.
    My only real problems with it are I have issues doing my own makeup but thats getting better. having not actually gone out all dressed up yet excpe ton halloween which I am working on. Oh and my other problem is my ex loudly exclaiming while in mariposa, "This skirt would look wonderful on you"
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

Banned Read only
    I am 19 and ive dressed since a few years back.
    at first it was my moms panties and stocking, then her dresses and shoes, which most dont fit me.
    My mom doesnt buy any fancy stuff anymore since she gained some weight.
    so i don't dress much anymore, and i dont think of myself as a girl or the least bit girly i just like to dress.
    its almost impossible now though, i have no way to buy clothes and no freinds willing to help me out,so it isnt working out.

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    I guess I'm a pretty young cross-dresser myself. I'm 23 and live with my 'rents too (which doesn't pose too much of a problem - living with 2 younger siblings is what keeps me room-bound...). I've been dressing since I was around 6 or 7.
    I started dressing by 'borrowing' and wearing my sister's pink fairy princess Halloween costume and a pair of white cotton gloves.

I have only recently decided to pursue cross-dressing to a greater extent. I want to be able to go out enfemme and live some of my life as a cross-dresser.

Some challanges have obviously been living at home still and not being able to go out. Another one is managing my body to the degree where I could hopefully pass as a woman. This has entailed more personal maintenance in the last few weeks than I've done in years.

One big blessing though, is having a very supportive fiance who may not fully understand my cross-dressing, but tries her best to love me for me and accept me for who I am; cross-dressing and all.

My favorite article(s) of clothing to dress-up in are evening gloves. You know, the long, satiny ones you see all the stars wearing (okay, maybe in the '20s). Those have been a staple for me since I began.
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm 19, but consider myself quite experienced for that age. Not being one to ever be content with what I've got - joined the forum a couple of years ago, and the world of TGism was opened up to me.

My history: from the ages of about 3 upwards I wanted to be a girl... I don't know if that feeling ever really left me, but it was repressed until puberty, (around 12) when I wanted to dress in heels. Finally did so at 14, bought a pair and found a very supportive male friend, whose girlfriend helped me out.

At 16 I was coming out to a few friends, including adding more and more clothes to my wardrobe. Then, when I found the forum I started coming out to many more friends, finding quite a bit of support and acceptance, as well as coming out to a girlfriend at the time, who enjoyed the female side of me as much as I did. Stepped out in public when I got to college, about 6 months ago, and since then have had a couple of public experiences, with hopefully many more in store.

I have to say, a big problem is my father. Coming out to my parents was a little emotional, and he didn't take it very well at all. I haven't spoken to him about it since, and he hasn't seen me. Fair enough, he doesn't want to be involved in this part of my life - aside from that, I've had no really bad experiences, with people at drama college being very open minded -- my flatmates don't mind at all.

Currently battling with the idea of transitioning, judging whether I'm transexual, or just a crossdresser.

All the best to all my young peers on here. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Here everyone can write how shes going.
    When they started.
    What problems they have.
    Just everything whats on there mind.

Like a lot of people on here, I first started dressing trying on my mom's clothes when I was by myself at home. I don't really remember how young I was, but it was a long time ago (I'm 25 now). The biggest problem I have right now with dressing is seriously just finding time to dress. I have so much going on that it's sometimes hard to find time to get into my clothes, although sometimes ill just put on my heels... Anyway good to see some of the younger crossdressers on here!

Banned Read only
    im stressed i can only wear my moms clothes i have nothing of mine own
    and i cant go buy any. i really wanted to get some work out shorts and a sports bra, but i cant.

Fun to see that we all started very young. I am 34 now and started also at the age ... as far as I can remember. The first time my sisters put me in an old dress and let me ring the doorbell at the neighbours. Don´t know if this started it off, or that is is because my parents devorced when I was 5. In combination with the fact that I was the youngest at home, cherished by sisters and mom.

For me it was also some clothing of my mother, bathing suit of my sister. I love the feeling of tight clothing and the softness of lingerie.
    Being the youngest at home, when the other left the house I was able to dress up a bit more. Later on when I went to live on my own, I never thought of buying stuff.... should have done it .

This is a great topic. I am 24 right now and started a young age, most likely around when I first hit middle school. I started wearing my mother's panties and bras. I remember the softness and tightness of her satin panties and bra. Especially, a front clasp bra. I then started putting on her skirts and blouses while my parents were away. I stopped dressing in high school for a years. The urge to dress came during the senior year of my undergrad. I had my freedom because I just bought a truck and was renting an apartment with three other guys. I started up again with just lingerie, mostly teddies, bustiers, thigh highs, and thongs. Basicly it was just a sensual feeling that drew back in again. I was hiding this from my fiancee until I finally came out a couple months before our wedding. I am so lucky to have an understanding wife. When I started my first year of grad school, I slowly moved to wearing more conservative lingerie under my clothes. This week in fact, I went out for the first time wearing a pair of my wife's jeans (we are a similar size), leather boots, a nice short t shirt, and some casual makeup on to a nearby mall.

basicly, for me the biggest challenge is balancing my wife's feelings towards my dressing with my growth in this area. I am taking it slowly for the both of us. It is also a struggle to afford clothes on a grad student stipend.