Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topic for younger Crossdressers!

to be honest, I'd rather deal with online dealers, there's no way I could go into a shop and buy stuff, not right now anyway.

But the problem with buying online is I'm still in the closet to everyone, and if I get a package delivered, my parents are instantly gonna ask what it is. The only way I can think of to get something online is if I can make sure to intercept the post on that day, or buy something a couple of days beforehand of a similar size and convince them I bought it online.

Hey Ms. Dark, I'm also 19 and a "closeted cd" who lives with her parents. Ive been interested in CDing since about 14 or 15 but I had a few small experiences before that. I really didn't get into it until I joined this forum. It really has helped me to discover who I really am, and it has given me the courage to try on things in the store and buy my own clothes. BTW I love black dresses (or any dress really) and shoes (mostly pumps).

With Love, Diane
    A Member of the Revolution.

Hey Girls,

I started when I was 5, wearing my neighbors ballet costume. I am 27 now and married, and my wife loves me to dress. My weakness is shoes. i must 40 pairs of shoues around the house. I have a spare bedroom that is dedicated to all of my femme clothes, so I don't have to worry about hiding it. I couldn't ask for a better situation. Well, I could but, but I won't.

Hi girls =)

Great idea for a thread btw!

I'm 20 years old and still in the closet. I started probably when i was 14 or 15. I've only told one person, that is my ex girl friend. I stopped cding becasue when I told her she freaked out and I loved her too much to hurt her. Since we broke up a little while ago (not because of cding) I decieded to start up again.

The only problem I ever had, and still deal with is that guilt and uneasyness you feel inside. I know its just pressure from society and you should be who you are, but its kinda built into you after a while and hard to shake.

That was my mini rant anyways lol. I guess I just need to get over myself =)

Hi, i am very new to this. i am a bit of a late bloomer. I did wear my sisters panties a couple of times when i was younger but stopped when my mom caught me.
    Just recently i have started wearing my sisters panties again, and this morning i thought i would try on her clothes as well. I absolutely loved it. Im like many who have posted on here and live at home so i cant by my own stuff. But hopefully i can tell my sister and she can help me, but im not sure what her reaction would be.
    Anyway, im looking to meet guys my age whether its just for a chat or friendship.

Hey if any of young CD want...we could exchange our msn adresse to chat more..

well if someone is interested just pm me, and i will give mine!!
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana

I do not use msn. Instead I use AIM to chat online. If anyone is interested in my screen name just PM me.

Hello all, I'm 26 and have been dressing longer than I can remember. My first memory is at 5 years old but my mom told me she caught me at 3. I am "out" to my family and about 1/2 of my friends. I have a wonderful SO who is accepting and I dress freely and as I please. I am one of the lucky ones for sure.

I am 24 yrs old and began crossdressing about the age i hit puberty i think. However I stopped when I got caught by my parents, and received some teasing from my step-father on that very subject. Recently however the urge or need im not sure which has re-appeared and I dove into it head first. My SO is very supportive to the extent of helping me with almost every aspect of dressing from shopping to makeup and everything in between.

I get frustrated because I cant get the make up my self yet, but I know that will come in time. Part of the reason I am frustrated is when she is at work I am relegated to "guy mode" unless I dress before. I could 1/2 dress sure but I prefer to do the whole thing.

My favorite clothes are boycut panties probably but I am still suffering from the dreaded empty closet syndrome.

O well with time and practice comes experience right?

I kinda feel like Amanda666 in taking things further and further...I started when I was around 4 wearing my mom's pantyhose and such, then had my sister dress me...stoped for awhile, then picked it up in 8th grade till about soph year of H.S. stoped for awhile, then started in my 20's buying my own things...Started out mostly lingerie, and I would always go through stints of wanting to dress for a month straight to stopping for 6 months or a year straight, being ashamed and being 100% masucline...now i'm taking it really far, got a wig that I love, make up, dresses, shoes, purse, jewerly, body waxing and all...None of my friends know that I do this...I'm 27 right now, looking to finally go back to college to get out of the town I'm in, and I'm really at a point that I want to share this with some one I know...I don't know where to meet people other than gay bars (and damn it, I don't like men) So I'm pretty lonely right now, not sure what direction to take at all

By the way, I'm a very tall person, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get really cute shoes that will fit (that aren't stripper shoes) a men's 13-15?? I have a narrow foot, so it can go into smaller sizes

Becca,

Check out the some recent posts on shoes and larger feet.

Quote Originally Posted by becca1125n View Post
    I kinda feel like Amanda666 in taking things further and further...I started when I was around 4 wearing my mom's pantyhose and such, then had my sister dress me...stoped for awhile, then picked it up in 8th grade till about soph year of H.S. stoped for awhile, then started in my 20's buying my own things...Started out mostly lingerie, and I would always go through stints of wanting to dress for a month straight to stopping for 6 months or a year straight
    LOL! I can really relate. It's like every year the transformation gets more and more elaborate. My timeline kind of went...

10 years ago -- Just bras, panties, slips
    8 years ago -- discovered mom's lipstick, hosiery
    6 years ago -- mom's dresses
    4 years ago -- waxing, makeup, blushes, perfume
    2 years ago -- shoes, handbags,
    this year -- first wig, earrings, corset, enhancers, hip padding

...next year, who knows? Voice coaching? Laser hair removal?
    Last edited by Tasha Meredith; 04-24-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Isnt is amazing how much all of our stories are similar? We all raided mom/sisters closets, then eventually we got enough courage to go buy the clothes ourselves, and then come out to people?

I started really young. Some neighbors of mine played dress up and I joined in the fun. It was an amazing feeling and I never stopped loving it.

I'm 21 now and I've come out to a couple girls who I love and adore but dont get to see to often. But I've decided to come out to my mom. I'm tired of hiding these feelings now. I live with my folks so it could turn out bad, or it could turn out really well. We'll see.

I would LOVE to chat with any younger gurls to share stories and maybe make a friend or two. Esp if you live in Ohio!

hugs and kisses.

Em

Quote Originally Posted by emmerzgurl06 View Post
    Isnt is amazing how much all of our stories are similar? We all raided mom/sisters closets, then eventually we got enough courage to go buy the clothes ourselves, and then come out to people?
    I'd be interested to hear about people that came clean with their moms/sister's about borrowing their clothes...

I still havent come out yet, i dont feel ready. But i nearly got caught twice yesterday. First when my mum came home while i was in my sisters clothes. but i quickly ran to my room and pretended i was sleeping. and later on that night my sister found two of my shirts(for padding) i had left behind in her room. i told her i didnt know. thats is my close encounter with my family

i would love to exchange contacts with you gurls, but i cant pm anyone

Hi, shy. PM's will unlock for you on your 10th post. It just gives you time to get settled in and make acquaintance with the rest of the girls. Just hang in there (with your family situation). Living with family and roommates can be taxing but eventually most of us find the freedom we need one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyLove View Post
    I'd be interested to hear about people that came clean with their moms/sister's about borrowing their clothes...
    I came clean once but only because I was caught. I loved the feeling of waking in something feminine in 8th grade. Mom woke me up one morning. Only this time asking: "why are you wearing a bra?" I realized I had worn her bra to bed and my alarm clock was off. There was no use hiding so sat up in bed revealing the half slip, hose, and gaff (I was tucked) I also had on and she sat down next to me.

I explained that I just "wanted to know what it felt like." She was very sweet and understanding. I guess she thought it was cute. As awkward and embarrassing as it was, it's one of my best crossdressing experiences. She also *hinted* when I left for college that she would love me even if it happened again. She's really an inspiration for me.
    Last edited by Tasha Meredith; 04-26-2007 at 01:25 AM.

Tasha that was a nice little story!

Your mom seem to be really cool

By the way, im still waiting for MSN adresse to chat more
    "What you look inside is more important then what you look outside."

Okay, that not true, what you look both sides is more important ;p

Nyana

Thanks Tasha hun, its good to know that. but i will be on here long after 10 posts anyway. lol
    Its nice to meet gurls that i share a same interest with, and i hope to become good friends out of this.
    And i love your story about your mom finding out, she would be the mother of my dreams. I also had something happen to me but i was younger then 8th grade, i was wearing my sisters panties, also to see what it was like. and i went in to kiss my mom goodnight. and after the kiss while i was walking away, the panties were showing and she stopped and asked me why i was wearing panties. i told here cause i felt like it. long story short, she gave me a good spanking. which is why i would never come out to my mom, or to my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Meredith View Post
    this year -- first wig, earrings, corset, enhancers, hip padding

...next year, who knows? Voice coaching? Laser hair removal?
    I was just curious, the enhancers and hip padding. what kind of shop would i find them in?

I am 25 and I have been dressing for about 10 years. I have told most of my family. My mom, dad, sister and a few cousins know. A few friends know also. Thankfully everyone has been very accepting. I have never really been out dressed up. I have gone out in heels and some stuff underneath. Maybe one day I will but as of right now I am happy just doing it at home.

wow, all the lost time.
    the reason why i said that is because i hear most of yall talking about how you wish you had some privacy to dress up as much as ya want. i feel ya.
    i started out dressing up a few times when i was maybe 10 or so. but it didnt really get me going cuz my mom didnt exactly have "victoria secret" type clothes. my sister was way too young. so i pretty much stopped but fantasized about it every so often.
    i shared my bedroom with my brother (so you know i had no chances) until i moved out of my parents place for college.
    Had a chance to live on my own through college, and start to start to really try out what ive longed for, but i decided i needed some excitement and whatever, so i moved in with a bunch of my friends (6 guys to be exact.) so you know i had no privacy then. (this was what i meant by i feel like i wasted time).
    Now im 25, living with my SO for about 4 months, and really getting into "dressing up." Doesnt seem like our relationship is going to last any much more than a month though, if it doesnt its ok because i can afford to live on my own and ill have all the privacy i want! i still have my looks, the bod, the attitude. cant wait for summer!
    Summer's coming! and this cute, soon to be single CD is going all out!

Bump, this community needs more generation Y.

Where do you girls shop? What's your style?

Victoria Secret is obviously amazing. Bebe is my favorite clothing store, I love the mix of contemporary fashion, sex appeal, and glamour. If only I could afford it.

I think that it would be fun to dress in garish drag and go clubbing. It's certainly not an everyday style, but platforms, pink hair, and a scandalous outfit would make for an entertaining Saturday.

Hi

You're off to a good start. It's tough with parents around but I'll guarantee you'll find a way!

I recently made myself some water forms, used ice cube bags, so they're a bit lumpy, but the weight and bounce feels amazing, first time I've tried it. Anyone else feel this way their first time with bouncy breasts?