Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breast Forms

Talking Breast Forms

[B]Hi, have any of you girls tried breastforms, are they any good?, do they look and feel real and can one look in the mirror and see a convincing image when using them? I have looked up several sites but I'd like to have some input from somebody who actually uses them.

Hugs,

Linda.

Thank you for your post Linda I have been using a cheap pair that I paid about 20 dollars for they put me out to a B-cup and they feel good on my and work well but I too have been looking into a more expencive set of forms and have been looking on line at the breast form store maybe some of the other ladys here can shed a little more light on this subject for us.
    Love and Hugs Tracie Lynn

boooooobs

Hi Linda

I bought a pair of silicone forms about 2 years ago and they are great. Be careful that you dont buy them too big if you do decide to indulge. A lot of people buy to big rather than what looks natural for them.
    Mind you if you want huge then why not !!! I must admit I could have gone a size smaller.

Another reason is I read that silicone is heavier than real breast tissue so think of your back girl !!!!

I love mine. Sometimes I wear them in my bra under my drab clothes all day.

Jennifer

My lady wears breast forms that tape on. They were expensive but are worth the money. We got hers at www.TheBreastFormStore.com, and picked up a 36 c size which doesn't over power, but gives nice shape. The breast form store also has sizing technicians to answer all your questions and help you pick out the correct size for you.

When under clothing they look and feel natural when touched. Sorry if this looks like an advertisement but it's a good place to start a search.

Hope this helps.
    Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    My lady wears breast forms that tape on. They were expensive but are worth the money. We got hers at www.TheBreastFormStore.com, and picked up a 36 c size which doesn't over power, but gives nice shape. The breast form store also has sizing technicians to answer all your questions and help you pick out the correct size for you.

When under clothing they look and feel natural when touched. Sorry if this looks like an advertisement but it's a good place to start a search.

Hope this helps.
    Topaz
    Ditto what Topaz said. That site is great to do business with. You can spend more at other places, but it's hard to imagine getting better quality.

You can wear silicones without adhesive in bras specially made with pockets in them, or tape (or glue) them directly to your chest. Either way is fabulous, and very realisitic. They jiggle and sway like real ones. I have been asked by males and females to feel mine.

I took the vendor's recommendation for size (D cup) based on the look I wanted and love them. Weight is a non-issue unless you buy really huge ones. I've worn mine for 8 hours without the slightest problem.

Wow Sheribicd, your 'jiggle and sway' comment has convinced me to order, I can't wait to get them and try them out.

Thanks,

Love

Linda.

Thanks to all for responding.

May I thank everybody for responding, I'm convinced! I'm ordering some forms today and having them deliverd to my PO box for obvious reasons, I'll let you all know How I get on with them.

Hugs

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lindahexi
    Wow Sheribicd, your 'jiggle and sway' comment has convinced me to order, I can't wait to get them and try them out.

Thanks,

Love

Linda.
    They're not exactly like real ones, but pretty darn close. They jiggle a little more in a thin bra than they do taped on. If it's jiggle you want, wear them with some really high heels. You'll luv em.

Ditto

I agree with the positive comments regarding the forms from The Breastform Store. I don't glue mine on, but they feel great under my bras. I have three pairs, and use them at different times. Often I'll just will wear the small "Secret Shapes" (with erect tinted nipples) under my en homme shirts when going to the store, or just kicking around. Have even wore them to the office a couple of times. Now THAT was fun! Feels great, and only you know what you are wearing... like now under my flannel shirt as I go back out to bend more rebar for a set of stairs I am working on in the back yard. Manly man...girly girl..you can have it all!

Lauren

I love my breast forms !! They are a size 7. Fills my 38C bras just fine. Funny you should mention the weight, because after extended wearing, I do feel a little neck, and back strain. I bought mine from a womens botique in Seattle. The manager/owner had me come in the morning, and helped me select the stlye, and size. Nipples are optional, and actually glue on. Easily removable, if you don't want the 'girl in a cold breeze look', LOL. Then she picked out a few bra's, and had me go out front to a dressing room ! I tried on the bra's and fell in love with the black one. She came back to check the fit, and decided that it was good choice. She also sold me a 'Diva' cleavage enhancer, that I never use. This is a true story, I know it's more than you asked, LOL. Anyway almost $400 dollars later, I was a happy girl. Seem to increase my femeninity, and such a great experience, also.The brand name of mine, are Almost U .I've had mine for over 3 years, and they are holding up with just a little wrinkling. By the way, you should not sleep in them, though i have.....

I use the silocne gel bras - already built in. Great feeling and it does shape you better. He he... Great when you want to 'draw' attention.
    XOXO,

Racheal

Banned Read only
    Forms work great. I like the weight which causes a tug on the shoulder straps as you move around. How much bounce and jiggle you get depends on the bra and how you move. I have never attempted to glue or tape to my chest, but they work fine just placed in the cups.

They pass the hug and squeeze tests very well and, if properly sized, conform to the bra cups and give a nice contour. If you get them with areolae and nipples and use them with a bra that has sheer stretch cups, the visual effect can be awesome.
    Last edited by Danny; 01-31-2005 at 12:08 PM.

I to am ordering from the breastform store. I decided to go with the Tira plus-265 attachable's as I want to go bra-less so I can wear halter tops, satin blouses bra-less, slips. I'm going with the large nipple as they are free when ya buy the forms. I'm going with the #8 as I wear a 38-D. I was told be another who is a 38-C not to worry about them falling off because of weight, they really do stay put.

My first pair were from Frederick's and were not attachable. They cost me $239 and didn't last all that long but felt very real. The next one's I bought were from www.glamourboutique.com and were the attachable kind. These were much better and cost in the neighborhood of $200, including shipping. I think silicone breastforms are very realistic and recommend them to anyone. The only drawback is the is the price but I think it's worth it.
    Kisses, Linda

What a subject you have brought about, I totally love my Breast Form Store breasts. Super Soft Classic, (size 6) which is in my case is a 40-C. And the help that you get from the Breast Form Store is also Classic too. Great helpers, amber

these are what i use iv had them for four years then i paid 100.00 well worth it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sissy Erica

Smile Breast Forms

Hi Linda,

Luckily I was able to be fitted by a wonderful woman for a pair of silicone breast forms. I've worn them now for nearly ten years and love them!

Breast forms are said to have a lifespan of about 5 years, but mine are still in good shape. (No pun intended.) The secret is to keep them in the plastic trays they come in so they retain their shape, also keep them fairly cool. Don't ever step on 'em, especially in high heels!!

About the fit; wonderful. I thought I should wear a C cup for my body size but she figured maybe a D cup. Well, surprise, she agreed a D cup was just a bit too large. A C cup looks more natural on me. Go for what is more natural, not showy or it will look fake. We all want to pass.

About the feel; terrific! Initially cool, when you put them on, they warm up to your body temperature quickly. They feel much like a real breast and you may find yourself caressing them through your bra, slip, and blouse. I do. They also jiggle and sway just like the real thing.

Be careful bending over if you don't use a jell adhesive, or if your bra does not have pockets. It can be embarrassing and also give you away.

My regret? The breast forms I bought don't have nipples. They are just the forms, but my budget kind of forced me into this purchase. I put false nipples on them, there are adhesives for this, and that works. However, I do wish I had the integral nipples on these forms.

They make me feel even more female, and I love seeing them out of the corner of my eye as I wear them.

Good luck, dear.

Sissy Erica

Welcome Erica. You will love this site, and also thanks for the good advise. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. The other girls, will love to meet you.

Hi Sissy Erica, thanks for all that detailed information, nice to hear from you, looking forward to more posts from you.

Hugs,

Lindahexi

Smile

I bought my forms from Transformation in England. They were quite expensive, and worse was to follow, when they landed here and the darn customs slapped 100% on the price!!! A great shock. But I've had them for 5 years now and love my breasts. They are an intergral part of me and yes I do sleep with them, and even swim with them in my full costume. I love the movement and the shape is great - 38c - and I'm sure it all forms part of passing, because I feel so fem in them.

Gail

bummer!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Evans
    I bought my forms from Transformation in England. They were quite expensive, and worse was to follow, when they landed here and the darn customs slapped 100% on the price!!! A great shock.
    Gail
    100% ??? wow. thats a lot of import tax.
    is everything subject to that amount?

tricot gal

Smile Breastforms

Having recently bought breastforms and bra enhancers/inserts, I can testify that you'll love both the feel and the appearance of these. As has been mentioned above, there is a huge difference in price with some costing as much as $250 a pair. Supposedly this reflects quality. However, I bought a pair of silicone breastforms from the Stocking Store in Rochester New York for less than $100 and then obtained a pair of inserts for only $10. Worn together,they fill out my bras very nicely.
    Last edited by tricot gal; 02-01-2005 at 02:57 PM.

Platinum Member

ok so mabey i got a..............

i don't want to sound like i got a billboard thingy on but check all over then....
    check

glamourboutique.com

thay are all ways priced right.............................

Unhappy Jennifer

No, its not normal tax, but for some reason this was classed a luxuary goods. Plus they had put "breastforms"on the lable, so I got some looks when collecting from the shipping agent!

Gail

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Evans
    No, its not normal tax, but for some reason this was classed a luxuary goods. Plus they had put "breastforms"on the lable, so I got some looks when collecting from the shipping agent!

Gail
    But well worth it I bet !!!

hugs Jennifer