Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often?

How often?

I was wondering how often you gurls change your toe nail polish. Do you use a different colour each time or the same one?

toenails +nails !

I had the same polish on for three weeks now ,but I need my paws + claws done soon . hugs ,wendi

I clean it off oftin, (whenever it gets old or I tire of it), and re-paint. Probably at least weekly, if not sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I usually leave the polish on for 2 weeks unless it gets to looking bad. I usually change colors but then it depends on my mood.
    Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cd2006 View Post
    I usually leave the polish on for 2 weeks unless it gets to looking bad. I usually change colors but then it depends on my mood.
    Yes! The mood and what you plan to wear, especially if your nails are going to show, are definate factors on nail color. Usually red tones for me though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I change it up everytime. No set schedual though as for change. I usually just get a peticure and get color. I wear polish all the time, and at times I go long enough it's all chipped with just a couple color blotches. I don't worry about it too much, as I wear polish all the time. One of lifes little pleasures, I have my entire life to wear nail polish on my toes.

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    I change it up everytime. No set schedual though as for change. I usually just get a peticure and get color. I wear polish all the time, and at times I go long enough it's all chipped with just a couple color blotches. I don't worry about it too much, as I wear polish all the time. One of lifes little pleasures, I have my entire life to wear nail polish on my toes.
    but if i get sick of it i'll change it

I'll usually change mine about every 10 days, waiting a couple days in between cleaning and painting. I'll almost always try a new design I thought of or if I can't think of anything, then the French route is the standard.

every couple of weeks or so

susie

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn S. View Post
    I'll usually change mine about every 10 days, waiting a couple days in between cleaning and painting. I'll almost always try a new design I thought of or if I can't think of anything, then the French route is the standard.
    But!... If I don't like it... It's wiped off and a new color applied. I have to like it, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I try to change mine about every two weeks or so and it just depends on my mood...usually I change colors each time!

I use to wear red mostly but since i go and have my mails frenched tiped i usely have the same color aplied to my toes as well I do them both in a cotton candy with white tips and find the color goes with just about everything

Red face

I change when the mood hits me sometimes weekly,daily or monthly.I usaully use the same color Revelon Pink Freeze because I like it but then at times I go for purple,blue and orange(when the Broncos are in the play offs),red and any other color I feel like trying.

I don't even use it unless I'm going to wear open toed shoes. I usually leave it on until it wears off or just get tired of it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Content and Happy
    I've used the same two colors for some time now. About every two or three weeks I change colors.

Lanore

Whenever I have my pedicure I get a new color, about every four or so weeks. Right now, they're red with a little heart on them for Valentine Day, I'll probably have them done in green for St Pats day
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I use the same polish, it is a burgundy shade and I just love it
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I probably change mine every three of four weeks and I usually use a different color. I tend to use shades of pink more than anything else.
    Kisses, Linda

It's a summer thing... When I'm in my sandals. Depends on the colour of the shoes really... A day, or a week.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Alway polished

Sorry always polished in the winter. A deep red always the same about every 3 weeks. Has to be deep red so I can always see it (dressing-in the shower-and walking around the house bare footed)

Connie

I usually get the full works every four weeks. That is pedicure/toe nail polish/manicure/fill/eye brow wax. Every other week it just a manicure and fill. I usually use a shade of RED, but last time I tried a PURPLE color. Looked great in the bottle but don't really like it on my toes. So Saturday is full treatment time, so will go back to a shade of RED.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Regular Manicures and Pedicures

I get a Manicure and Pedicure every two weeks, and change colors every time. Always have my finger nails in a pale pink color since I am in sales. My toes are usually in a bright shade of red, although right now they are a bright Plum! In the summer, when I wear open toe sandals a lot, I always have them done in really "showy" red shades, sometimes with sparkles! I do want people to see my pretty toes!

Sissy

More Girl than man

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

how often change nail polish

I ussually re-do my nails every two weeks and try to stay within a couple different colors of red or pink. I keep them polished almost all the time unless it is summer and i am planning to wear my men sandals

I usally do mine every 2 or 3 weeks.Unless of course I get tired of whats on.I also change colors each time.My wife laughs,she says she never knew there was so many shades of pinks till she meet me. I also love anything with the pearl in it.

Carly

I changed the polish on my toes once a week, usually on Thursdays.