Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were a gg for a month

If you were a gg for a month

pocoyo is running something like this so i was wondering what you would do

Those of us that haven't transitioned or haven't finished transitioning:
    OK so if you woke up tomorrow morning and your body was all female.
    nice d cups, female parts, nice female voice, super model distribution, and long legs
    Assuming you weren't totally freaked out by this seemingly miraculous change (just pretend it's not scary OK?) What would you do?

Imagine that the period you were fully female for was about 2 weeks to a month. or just before the monthly friend comes to visit

How would you use your female ness?

Would you carry on as normal?

Would you be hysterically happy?

Would you do lots of things to see how it felt?

what is the first thing you would buy ?

so this is what i would do, first i would have to take a shower because the pee would run down my leg once i saw myself in the mirror
    after that i would take a long look in the mirror to check myself out

then get dressed i would wear the most revealing outfit i had. and go for a walk in the mall.
    i would be myself trying to carry on as normal but with a big GRIN and of course i would be hysterically happy?, and i would like to see how real boobs feel and Handel as for my new kitty Kat, well i just got to know what it would feel like ? and take a holiday at a resort and go topless at the beach
    and last i would get a amazing dress , heels, purse , and a make over, call up my CD friends and paint the town pink
    hugs Marissa
    Last edited by MJ; 01-31-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: add information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MJ, you said it all and better than I could have. I would do the same and enjoy every minute. Sure would be boring when I had to go back though.
    Danielle

I hope I don't offend any one
    But I would probable be a big ****
    (Just to see what the other half is like)
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Aspiring Member
    First of all, I'd hope that I only got B-cups because D-cups sound like they'd be painful for my back.

The first thing I'd do would be... to mas*******. lol it's been a fantasy of mine (though not powerful enough for me to seek SRS). I'd have a lot of fun with that

I'd also call up my lesbian friend and ask if she'd like to have some fun with me. She's the type of person who tends to be non-commital about plans to go out or whatever, so I'd tell her that I'll only be this way for one month so she'd better hurry up while it lasts. :P

And I'd go out shopping for some cute clothes. Try singing my favorite songs (they're generally songs sung by women, so my vocal range isn't suited to them).

Hopefully my professional contacts would still believe that it's me, otherwise it would be a bit hard for me to conduct business during that month! Would I have to do F2M CDing?

Damn, I'm travelling out of the country soon, I hope my body would come with a passport that matches it.
    Last edited by Wendy me; 02-01-2007 at 12:02 AM. Reason: lets keep this clean..

Quote Originally Posted by Barb43210 View Post
    I hope I don't offend any one
    But I would probable be a big ****
    (Just to see what the other half is like)
    im with u girl

MJ, The idea soundswonderful ,and your list of things to do is as good as any, but since this is your thread, how about make it a year instead, no no make it a decade, no no a lifetime, yah, a lifetime.

It's not what would I do.......... but what wouldn't I do!

There would be shopping, fashion, dancing, flirting, dining, picnics, parties, sex w/men & women, formal events, casual events, golf, working, playing.... Big **** - no, but I can think of 3 or 4 men and women that I would set my eye on.

I would do everything I do now and more ...
    XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

that sounds scarry i would be out running around like a wild women trying to make up for lost time

susie

If Only

Quote Originally Posted by Louise Morgan View Post
    MJ, The idea soundswonderful ,and your list of things to do is as good as any, but since this is your thread, how about make it a year instead, no no make it a decade, no no a lifetime, yah, a lifetime.
    How much do I agree?.... Waking up as a GG has been my dream since I was a little CD trying on mum's clothes!
    But I am afraid I would be fretting too much about changing back at the end of the month to really enjoy it!

H & K
    Cheryl
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

Omg!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I don't know if I could handle it!
    To be totally Femme!
    WOW!
    I gotta' think about this...........
    No! I couldn't handle it.
    I mean, being a guy... All of a sudden, being a full-flegged girl!!!
    Thinking about it, it could be fun... But explaining it to others?
    Aside from that... Tough call. The real issues....... Pregnancy... The Rag... Cramps... Guys hitting on me all the time... Did I mention pregnancy?
    There is sooo much to think about.... Naw! I couldn't handle it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm with Jennifer Marissa. I'm happy with my 38B's, think I'd stick with that. Anyway, If I woke up a GG one day, I'd be exactly the same as I am now. Being a tomboy works for me, so why change? My body doesn't really determine who I am, my mind and spirit does. Same old, same old for me.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 02-01-2007 at 03:46 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yup here too, with a D-cup I'd probably consider plastic surgery first. But time's probably a bit to short for that.
    Most interesting to know would be if this "feeling feminine" right now actually is feeling feminine.
    Probably I'd behave like a child (hopefully with a big bank account). Doing a lot of different things and most probalby a bit too excessive. I think it needs more than a month to learn to live this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post

nice d cups, female parts, nice female voice, super model distribution, and long legs
    Assuming you weren't totally freaked out by this seemingly miraculous change (just pretend it's not scary OK?) What would you do?

Imagine that the period you were fully female for was about 2 weeks to a month. or just before the monthly friend comes to visit

so this is what i would do, first i would have to take a shower because the pee would run down my leg once i saw myself in the mirror

then get dressed i would wear the most revealing outfit i had. and go for a walk in the mall.
    i would be myself trying to carry on as normal but with a big GRIN and of course i would be hysterically happy?, and i would like to see how real boobs feel and Handel as for my new kitty Kat, well i just got to know what it would feel like ? and take a holiday at a resort and go topless at the beach
    and last i would get a amazing dress , heels, purse , and a make over, call up my CD friends and paint the town pink
    hugs Marissa
    To many restrictions MJ. I just don't see how I'd find a stud worthy of me in just a month.

Error: User not found;
    Not sure about the D-Cups , but yeah i'd go buy a suitcase full of g-strings and fly to Bora Bora with all the money i'd no longer needed to spend.

Pretty much the exact same thing im gonna do after srs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG! To be a GG for a month?! I would not even know where to begin. With your description, it sounds like I would be an anatomicly correct Barbie doll. I guess I'd be out looking for a Ken!

Seriously, I've longed to actually know what it would be like to be female. I'm sure I'd enjoy it, but to wake up and be one without the 42 years of previous experience to go along with that body, I bet I would feel and look quite awkward. Maybe if us girls could meet up and go through it together it would be easier, and more fun!

I don't know how I would use my femaleness, let me ask Ken!

No, I wouldn't carry on as normal. I'm not normal now!

I would be hysterically happy, once I figured out how to 'drive my new car'.

I would do lots of things to see how it felt, some more than once. (wink!)

The first thing I would buy is a book on how to be a woman! Then a book on speed reading!

I'll play along with this because it is just a fantasy to me, but I would be scared to death. Getting what I think I want may not be what I wanted. But, it would be a whirlwind of a month!!!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

It would probably take a day of self exploring to get beyond the bedroom and bathroom. Then it would be getting all dolled up go shopping and try on the sexiest clothes. Next up would be finding some partners and lets be honest your plumbing changes over night your going to
    want to know what it is like and how it feels. Not to forget the man better know how to pay enough attention in the sack too my D cups and maybe he will need a little blue pill
    just to keep up.
    Great thread MJ
    Last edited by tommi; 02-01-2007 at 07:36 AM.

I would do much the same, exploring, shopping, ect, ect. I know I would enjoy every minute to it's fullest. One thing i would include is the monthly friend, as that is a part of a GG's life. I would hope to find a way for me not to change back!!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post

hugs Marissa
    Would I go for this absurd sceanario? No, not for a minute. And for only a month? This sounds too much like a sorry little fetish.

But, how about something a little more realistic? Just a normal woman. Normal size breasts, normal "distribution", normal legs, normal looks. That, I want and could go for. But not for just a month.

I have absolutely NO desire to be or to look like a supermodel "Barbie". And no desire to do it for only a month. The picture you have drawn here is only a caricature of a real woman. So, I'm sorry, count me out of this game.

Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 02-01-2007 at 09:35 AM.

This would be great! For a month or forever! I would like to go out and be treated as a true female should be. A date with a nice handsome guy, flowers,candy, dinner then me for his dessert! Shopping and trying on sexy clothes with a gf who could advise this girl on her best look!

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Dream come true

I'm free, I'm free, thank God I'm free at last !!! <mlk>

...but providing I could back up 25 years or so.

I think you are exactly right about the shower routine MJ.
    I only wish that it would last more than a month.
    Gotta make up for 47 years!!

Oh, by the way, I would love to help paint the town PINK
    Last edited by diane59; 02-01-2007 at 10:20 AM. Reason: add on
    "Diane"

Happy

Hysterically Happy I would hope not to go over board and turn off all my love ones. I would become my wifes best girl friend for real. I would have to have at lease some time to my self to totally feel like a women in every way wink wink.

Connie

I would be so powerful...

Swinging them boobies around and getting anything I wanted (well this is a fantasy isn't it?).

The let down afterward would be catastrophic though.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Can I have the 3-week option instead of the full month....just so I can avoid that certain time....ummmm, well you know....

Joy - Re “To many restrictions MJ. I just don't see how I'd find a stud worthy of me in just a month.”

But just think of the fun trying.

Barb - I agree to a large extent (”I hope I don't offend any one. But I would probable be a big ****. (Just to see what the other half is like)”), although I would have to take my wife’s feelings into consideration (although at my age, I don’t have to worry about pregnancy).

I also agree that the D cups may be too big for me (I would settle for C’s).

Connie - “Hysterically Happy I would hope not to go over board and turn off all my love ones. I would become my wifes best girl friend for real. I would have to have at lease some time to my self to totally feel like a women in every way wink wink.”