Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were a gg for a month

Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Girl View Post
    It's not what would I do.......... but what wouldn't I do!

There would be shopping, fashion, dancing, flirting, dining, picnics, parties, sex w/men & women, formal events, casual events, golf, working, playing.... Big **** - no, but I can think of 3 or 4 men and women that I would set my eye on.

I would do everything I do now and more ...
    XXX
    Megan
    Megan got it right!!! It is not what I would do, BUT WOULD I WOULD FINALLY GET TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The world would be mine).

I would , Fly out the window, like tinkerbell, and escape your (evil 2 month plot)
    Female forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love tiffany

A **** I Would Be

I probably sound very foolish by posting my desires, but I would enjoy having a man as a lover while I am enfemme, as often as possible, I have been 24/7 now for sometime, but it is only relatively recently that I have become hyper sexually active, with men, and I think that I would want to continue that sexual course. Eventually I hope to find with THE MAN. & Trina - Hyper Active Lover
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Me Too!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Maureen View Post
    I probably sound very foolish by posting my desires, but I would enjoy having a man as a lover while I am enfemme, as often as possible, I have been 24/7 now for sometime, but it is only relatively recently that I have become hyper sexually active, with men, and I think that I would want to continue that sexual course. Eventually I hope to find with THE MAN. & Trina - Hyper Active Lover
    Perfect answer Katrina,
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

XOXO Tiffnay

Thanks

Thank You Tiffany, your reply was most heartwarming and greatly appreciated. Love You for those ultra - kind remarks & Trina - Celtic Queen
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'd enjoy the cheaper car insurance.
    Hail Satin!

If I was not married: When I first wake up I would shower as usual and shave my bikini area and my legs. Then I would wear a nice push up to see what true cleavage looks like. Then I get dolled up and wear some revealing but not too revealing clothes. It would be fun to see the guys checking me out. Then I would head to the mall to try on the sexiest lingerie and dresses with my new body. Then I head to a sex shop to buy some hmmm...new toys. After that I would go back home play with the toys and lingerie for a while. If I have new plumbing I am definitly going to try it out...and possibly call up a male friend and have a little fun in the bedroom.

After that fun day, I would go about life as normal.

Gee how did I miss this thread before?

I'd probably try on ALL my clothes to see how they REALLY look, and then go out and buy more . And then I would spend as much time as possible making the boys crazy!

Guess I have to go through the teen years first before I settle down. Will take a lot longer than a month I think.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I'd play golf off the red tees. I need all the advantage I can get!

Tony

Try to find the G-spot.

I'd wear pantyhose, short dresses and skirts, and sexy sandals every day for the entire 30 days. As for sex, I'm not a big fan of casual sex, so probably wouldn't go looking for a guy to hook up with or anything.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

I'd be hysterically happy and I'd do lots of things to see how it felt
    Lori

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]First I would have to buy new Guy clothes to crossdress in for they would all be to big. How many here still believe in Santa Claus. Great to dream but I'm having a great time now living PT as a woman, but If I only had the winning Mega game ticket, then life would be grand. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Assuming you weren't totally freaked out by this seemingly miraculous change (just pretend it's not scary OK?) What would you do?

Imagine that the period you were fully female for was about 2 weeks to a month. or just before the monthly friend comes to visit

How would you use your female ness?

Would you carry on as normal?

Would you be hysterically happy?

Would you do lots of things to see how it felt?

what is the first thing you would buy ?
    to be totally open and honest

Other than checking my self out, the first thing on my mind would be Sex!
    I've always felt that women got the better part of that deal.

then would come the shopping. something short or mini. on the last day of the two weeks or month, Just me totally naked walking on the beach; just enjoying being ogled.

Two months is just too short a time to inhibit yourself.

Silver Member
    It's interesting to me just how shallow and superficial all the fantasies are on this thread. Doesn't anyone want to be a real woman? Everyone who has answered wants to be some fantastic caricature of a Barbie doll. This doesn't sound like fun to me.

Just MHO.

Steph

as interesting as that sounds there is a lot of things i like about being a guy even a guy in girls clothes.however if i woke up tomorrow as a GG i think id half to turn gay and get me a good looking lesbian girlfriend for the experience or even a sexy little cder boyfriend hummm .cp

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rabbit View Post
    I would go straight to the 'Girls Locker Room' , the 'Girls Dormitory' and the 'Girls Gym' to see if all those blue movies about 'Girls Locker Rooms, 'Girls Dormitories' and the 'Girls Gym' are true

Sarah R.
    Exactly what I was thinking! hahaha

I'd take my GG girlfriend and hit the mall, max out a bunch of credit cards shopping for lingerie, hot clothes, shoes, etc etc

Then out to a club for dancing, drinking, and driving the boys insane! And karaoke somewhere inbetween.. lol

wow were did this thread come back from
    due to the passage of time i would like to add , find me a hunk like gill grissom from csi , and a weekend in Vegas or anywhere he wants to go or if he is busy find Shu Shu either mode
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would dress up and get to mall and do some real shopping. trying all the different outfits, really pamper myself. and shoes... oooh i love shoes! whats with women and shoes... i cant explain it myself but i just love it.

Banned Read only

Would get a job as a cocktail waitress

To make some extra money for the family. I would have to take a month off from my work. Unless the bits changed only! So I would need to support my family and house payments.

Other than that I would fight the tendency to be a "****". Do not like men but do have my fantasies if I was a women. I suspect once I tried it I would be so disgusted the "****" factor would go away.

I would be one of the Japanese slave girls that Gwen Stefani runs around with. I'm sure they get paid well to be an accessory.
    What the world need now is love, sweet love.....

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    How pathetic! So many of these post reveal such a shallowness that is disheartening. If such an opportunity were true, it would nearly be a case of being offered the greatest chance that a TG could want, and all so many want is to be a $20 prostitute. ...Actually less than that. At least the hooker has a couple of dollars to show for her debauchery. I guess men really are pigs, even as women.

I don't know what I'd do if I only had a month, but I surely would not aspire to being a tramp.

Regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Banned Read only
    I'd go into a public Ladies' Room to find out what takes them so damn long.

Then I'd go home, lock myself in, and spend the rest of the month..... exploring.

yea thank you very much onk onk. was that my male side sneakin out sorry cp.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    How pathetic! So many of these post reveal such a shallowness that is disheartening. If such an opportunity were true, it would nearly be a case of being offered the greatest chance that a TG could want, and all so many want is to be a $20 prostitute. ...Actually less than that. At least the hooker has a couple of dollars to show for her debauchery. I guess men really are pigs, even as women.

I don't know what I'd do if I only had a month, but I surely would not aspire to being a tramp.

Regards,
    Christina Nicole
    you missing the point , you would be able to do anything you ever wanted. to find out how a gg feels in the act of passion something we could never feel or understand , or my dream of wearing an amazing swim suite and take a walk along the beach , to be admired as a beautiful woman and another is ballroom dancing and the gorgeous outfits , heels and a hunk to dance with , surly you have something you would do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post

Regards,
    Christina Nicole
    You are right, I would broker world peace, cure aids, cancer and halitosis; solve the five hardest math problems possible; stop homelessness, racism and starvation, and learn the proper uses of semicolons. Once all that was done, THEN I would be one of the Japanese slave girls that Gwen Stefani runs around with. It's all fantasy, let people aspire to their base desires. It's all in fun.
    What the world need now is love, sweet love.....

i would love it iwish icould be awoman 24/7 ilove putting makeup on dressing up in lingerie pretty dresses and heels go shopping get my hair and nails done