View Poll Results: If you could have/have had a baby, would you, and would you have more than one?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...I would just love to have/have had babies...bring them on!

4 14.29%
  • Yes...I would do it...but only one time cause I'm really a wuss!

6 21.43%
  • Absolutely not!...you must be hanging around Tristen and Wendy WAAAAAY too much girlfriend!

18 64.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question for us T-gurlz only (again!)

A Question for us T-gurlz only (again!)

Ok laydeez,

If you could have a baby, or for the older babes like me, could have had one or more back in the day, would you do it, and, if so and you could, would you have more than one?

Outta my mind on a Sunday am!

Nooooo!

Are you insane!!!

And think what it would do to your figure!

Put me down as a No.

Absolutely not....

DanaJ

Talking Don't slap me, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineRenee
    Ok laydeez,

If you could have a baby, or for the older babes like me, could have had one or more back in the day, would you do it, and, if so and you could, would you have more than one?

I know I'm a GG.... but I would like to know your answers.... answer your own questions please

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    I know I'm a GG.... but I would like to know your answers.... answer your own questions please

Tamara x
    I just did...AND PUT DOWN THAT WHIP!!!!!

Ok I'm a wuss...but I'd do it once...with a helluva lotta drugs in me!!!

Ok I'm a wuss...but I'd do it once...with a helluva lotta drugs in me!!!
    Bah...... gas n air........ that's all ya need!!!! and bigger clothes...... oh don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Ok laydeez,

I must be missing something too - because I don't see where you said if you would want one or more or not
    And to be honest, I don't like the way you phrased the poll questions. Why two Yes responses and one no? And what does Tristen and wendy have to do with a no answer??????????

DanaJ

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    I must be missing something too - because I don't see where you said if you would want one or more or not
    And to be honest, I don't like the way you phrased the poll questions. Why two Yes responses and one no? And what does Tristen and wendy have to do with a no answer??????????

DanaJ
    I was trying to be funny and apparently missed the mark big time. What would a second no response need however? "No, but I've thought about it in the past?" It's a hypothetical question again Dana. I had two yes responses because, and I'm just speaking for myself here, I have a low tolerance for pain and I doubt after going through it once that I would willingly do it again. GG's rule in my opinion on this one...they are DEFINITELY the stronger sex when it comes to having a baby for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    Bah...... gas n air........ that's all ya need!!!! and bigger clothes...... oh don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x
    Hey girl you're not shuckin' me on this one. I asked one of my aunts one time what it was like for her to have a baby...to describe the pain, etc. She said two things...1) It was like s**ting a watermelon! 2) Imagine taking your lower lip and pulling it up over the top of your head!

Gas and air my AZZ....KNOCK ME THE EFF OUT!!!!!

StephanieCD
    I'm not a T-girl but if I could carry a child out of the deal I might have considered it a long time ago. When I really think about it my main reason for not wanting to transition would be that I wouldn't get to do things like that.

I passed a kidney stone the size of a raisin once - so no thanks to childbirth.

DanaJ

P.S. It actually looked just like a raisin too, all black and gnarly

Tristen Cox
    Yes. I voted to have only one cuz I'm a wuss, but I may change my mind after the first birth. And Sharon? I saw that post you deleted. I think that's how you get pregnant in the first place...lol

Love
    Tristen

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    Yes. I voted to have only one cuz I'm a wuss, but I may change my mind after the first birth. And Sharon? I saw that post you deleted. I think that's how you get pregnant in the first place...lol

Love
    Tristen
    Well that's TWO crazey wusses on board now! Are we gonna here from Wendy me wuss on this as well? (ok Wen...no pics...I know!)

first a poll about tampons, now this. Gotta hand it to ya Christine, You are definitely not boring.

A little scary sometimes, but fun.
    Hugs,

Melissa

P.S.- If I could have a baby, I guess I would, but I wouldn't be a mtf cd, and I wouldn't be here right now, answering this question, and who knows? my husband or boyfriend might be crossdresser, then I'd have to decide if I can deal with that, and,

Oh, I get it. Hypothetical, right?

Hugs,

Melissa

This thread gets the award.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A.
    first a poll about tampons, now this. Gotta hand it to ya Christine, You are definitely not boring.

A little scary sometimes, but fun.
    Hugs,

Melissa

P.S.- If I could have a baby, I guess I would, but I wouldn't be a mtf cd, and I wouldn't be here right now, answering this question, and who knows? my husband or boyfriend might be crossdresser, then I'd have to decide if I can deal with that, and,

Oh, I get it. Hypothetical, right?

Hugs,

Melissa
    Can u make my award two Tylenol please...you just gave me a serious headache trying to comprehend that post.

All seriousness aside...thanks Melissa for understanding that I like to push the envelope now and then and see if some of our members will "walk the walk" as good as they "talk the talk"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    This thread gets the award.
    Two Tylenol please with a beer chaser....and hold the yappy pills...for now anyway!

Nope, couldn't do it. Saw our son being born and it wasn't pretty

That's also the same response you'd get if you asked me if i wanted GRS.
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    Nope, couldn't do it. Saw our son being born and it wasn't pretty

That's also the same response you'd get if you asked me if i wanted GRS.
    Gotta admire your honesty Donna. I don't think I could do either myself.

I never saw much point in speculating about the impossible.

Many if not most GGs seem to want and be glad of the experience in spite of the pain part. I think that the survival of our species depends on that. And, giving birth is only a small part of a prolonged experience!

Of course, there is nothing to stop us from being as involved as we like in the care of our children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, etc.. I'm sure that the birth mothers are always glad of help.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Not for me

Golly Gee - NO

I know most here have or had children. Don't get me wrong, I love children, especially someoneelses.

First would be the 9 months, that might be all right. Then the child birth, might be worth the pain to bring a life into the world. Lastly, 18+ more years of child raising.

No thanks, done that once (daughter 29), now have 11 year grandson. Going through it again as he stays with us about half the time. A third time, OH NO!

Hugs
    Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

No. Leaving aside the whole physical business, it would make life too complicated.

Sorry, I don't think giving birth is for me. But I have no problems with any of you other girls who would like to do it.
    Kisses, Linda

Platinum Member
    Well that's TWO crazey wusses on board now! Are we gonna here from Wendy me wuss on this as well? (ok Wen...no pics...I know!)
    i have two boy's well my wife had them .....love my boys .....me have kids girlfreind you have been in the sun way too long .....this girl wants to play ...........not babby sit.............no way ...........